Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Adamo

Chapter 4: Three Little Words Saved Her Life

by lalalene 4 reviews

Theresa is going home- Chapter 4 is up!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-11 - Updated: 2006-12-12 - 849 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4:
Three Little Words Saved Her Life

It was very quite, but still everyone heard it. Three little words saved Theresa's life.

But that had been a week ago, and Theresa had been steadily getting better since then. Sitting up, talking to her friends, playing Cards- doing the homework she missed while she was still asleep - all those things that she had missed out on for so long. She loved being back in the realm of conciseness.

It was not till the Friday the week after that she was allowed to go home. The day she had been waiting for what seemed like years had finally come. Dressed in her red shirt and capris she packed her Gucci Bag. Herry was going to be there to pick her up in a few minutes. Her white shoes quickly walked over to the window and she sat down. Her mentor Persephone walked in.

"Theresa, Darling, are you ready to go."

"Almost Mrs. Persephone, I'm just taking a break."

"Ahh, You better hurry up and get down to the front doors - Herry will be here soon."

Theresa nodded and glanced out the window to see the sun./ It was gorgeous here,/ She thought./ I guess that's one thing that I will miss about being stuck in here./

She grabbed the vase of roses that her friends had given her at her "funeral." The red rose stood out vibrantly against the white of the other ones. /Another good thing about being in a coma .It's a good thing that Hera has good hearing. /She was finally going home. She heard a honk from down the front of the school. "Ohh Shoot." Theresa grabbed the bag and started to run down the hallway, running past Chiron as he screamed at her.

"Remember not to over-exert yourself."

She fell out of the portal, sliding as she tried to make the turn, out the front door, Gucci bag and purse flying around in a whirlwind of red hair. She pushed open the door, and instead of seeing Herry's red truck, she saw a red sports car, HER red sports car.

"JAY! who said you could drive my car!" she marched up to Jay. The Brown Haired boy turned to look at her./ Wow,/ She thought./ Jay looks really good in my car. /

"Aww, I was really careful- Herry thought-"

"Jeese now I'm going to have to tickle torture you-" she leaned in and started to tickle Jay. He squirmed.

"Not fair."

"Yes fair. Now move over. I'm driving back."

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Fine. I'll just have to drive on top of you." Theresa opened the door and Sat on top of Jay. She buckled her self up and turned the key in the ignition.

"Fine, I'll move, Jeese."

Theresa turned off the car. and unbuckled. Got out and waited for Jay to get out. But he did something very different.

He closed the door and turned the key. The car revved into life.

"I'm driving." As her pressed the gas pedal.

"Hey!" She ran after her little red convertible. Jay stopped laughing. Theresa caught up to the car, and threw her Gucci bag in the back seat. " And Chiron told me not to overexert myself." She jumped into the passenger seat. " You make one scratch on my car and I will have your-"

Jay pressed the gas peddle and the car flew out of the New Olympus High.

"JAY! I told you to be CAREFUL!" Theresa screamed as Jay drifted around the corner.

They flew over Bridges and underpasses, Laughing. Theresa spotted a yellow sign. " Jay a U-turn!"

Jay silently nodded to show he had heard her and shifter his weight. He pushed the pedal. The car turned, Theresa feeling the stress on her seat belt as the car forced her lean closer to Jay.

SNAP

The seat belt broke in two and Theresa Flew into Jay as he pulled out of the U turn. She was laying on his lap, like a baby almost.

"I would have thought that a car that costs this much would have better seat belts." Jay said as he pulled over to the side of the road, Stopping."

"Yah." Theresa said as she turned red. Jay leaned down, His hands on her shoulders, Pulling her up towards, not to kiss her but to put her back into her seat. They were very close.

Jay realized how close they were. Kiss her Jay, Just do it!

Theresa's mind was racing. Kiss him Theresa, You heard him say he loved you!

Theresa leaned in and Jay Leaned in, Their lips touched.

----------------

Yes alrighty - First thing i have to say.

LaLALa-I'm Ignoring the fact that everyone is being crazy and quitting then not quitting and this thing is soo over - LaLaLA
Alrighty now that that's over with here i go.
I've got lots of ideas for my story here - Now that J & T are hooked up (so are A/A) i can get on with it. I also know that a seatbelt wouldn't break like that. HeHe

anyways, R&R,

LaLaLene
Sign up to rate and review this story