Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 8 > The Crystal Dragon

Here comes johnny!

by animelover100 0 reviews

John Confronts the leader of "The Crusaders of Power"! Please read and review!

Category: Final Fantasy 8 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Characters: Other - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-14 - 597 words

0Unrated
I still don't own any Final Fantasy bit.

Chapter 2

John decided to head for the schoolyard first. He knew that was his best chance to confront the crusaders. He encountered them there in the basketball court in the back area of the campus. It was time to make his newfound powers apparent.

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to show his face around us boys! The wimp Frapna!" Nick boasted

"Not anymore Nick! I come here to tell you to back off...permanently. Got it?" John replied

"And if we refuse?" One of Nick's flunkies retorted

"Than I'll have to become your worst nightmare!" John said smirking

"Oh really?" Nick said with a chuckle, "I'd like to see you try it!" He said as he unsheathed his sword. It was a long silver blade with a black crested handle. John then drew out his sword, which, like Nick's was a single sided blade. Only difference was, his was a wider blade. "Interesting sword. Where'd you get it?"

"Let's just say I have friends in high places, literally." John replied

"Whatever! You may have a sword but can you use it!" Nick said

"We'll see that right away won't we!" John replied

"Fine then let's fight!" Nick shouted as he charged at John

John blocked Nick's relentless attacks much to Nick and John's surprise. John's attacks, however, were also blocked with the greatest of ease. The two fought ferociously with neither side willing to give up or quit under any circumstance. They attacked each other over and over again until Nick decided to change his tactics. He used a form of magic to create a glow that covered his feet. Then Nick leaped on top of the school building that was 3 stories high! John was dumbfounded at what Nick did. The other crusaders just laughed at him.

"You think you're the only one with skills? Nick has tricks you've probably never even heard of! You can't win! Nick also has magic attacks too!!" One of the crusaders laughed

John knew his only chance to win was to call the dragon that the council said lent him the power. Somehow, he knew what to say and do to call him.

"Powers of ancient dragons hear my desperate cry!" John began "I plead for aid in this battle my enemy treats like a game. The dragon, which I want, I call your name! BAHAMUT!!!"

Then incredible magic John had felt before returned and John felt as though his plea had been answered again. Then, a humongous sliver dragon came rose from the ground and John hopped on the dragon's back.

"You must be Bahamut. I'm John. It's an honor to meet you...should I call you king?" John said to the dragon.

"No. Just call me Bahamut. I will assist you in any way you see fit." Bahamut replied

"Thanks a lot! Now for my first suggestion, show those crusaders what real talent is about but just stun them, okay?" John asked

"No problem! MEGAFLARE!" Bahamut shouted as he fired a huge beam of energy that knocked out all the crusaders on the ground. "Anything else?"

"Yeah, get me on that roof!" John said pointing at the school's roof.

Bahamut did just that. When they were above the roof, John jumped down and faced Nick.

"Like I told you Nick, I have friends in high places, literally."
"Ha, ha! Interesting! Let me guess. That dragon will be helping you finish this fight right?"

"Wrong! That would be overkill!"

"Fine then let's finish this!"

To be Continued...
Rating may increase soon
Sign up to rate and review this story