Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sweet Blood~~~~A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Builting God, Then We'll Talk

The girls and boys!!

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 0 reviews

A story based of a Fall Out Boy 'A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Touch Me' I based it on FOB and Panic! So I put it under Panic! It has to do with 4 friends and they met FOB and Panic! Lot...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 1068 words

0Unrated
The Girls

Well we see Trish, Stephanie, Katie, and Krystle sitting on the couch in Krystle's house. They are all now 18 or 19 years old. They are talking about life, college, acting, past time, and what they wanted to do on their break. All 4 of the girls are single and kind of down. All of their past relationships had either been duds or ended badly. They were thinking about going to a club this weekend or something fun to get their minds off of every day life.
"I still remember when we all were in the rehearsal for Bye Bye Birdie and we all hated Stacy. I still like Jay and he was cute. I mean I say him one day at a game and said hey to him. He had come in uniform and I was like-" Krystle had said but was cut off by Trish.
"Hun, come on stop think about Jay. We all are thinking about guys but this is a girl's weekend. So what should we do? I vote for a dinner then hit the club scene." She asked the rest of the girls.
"That sound like fun I am in, what club would we go to?" Katie asked.
"Well, I think we should hit Clutch Red. And we could go to dinner at any where with a good milkshake." Krystle said.
"Yea that sounds like fun. I mean I have not been to Clutch Red in forever I mean I went like twice. But it was fun, a lot of cute boys." Stephanie said.
"Ok Clutch Red it is, good idea Krystle," Trish said, "now we could go to a really cool restaurant near the club, it is called The Corner Café. They have some really cools things. What do you think?"
"Ok." The other three girls said together.
"Ok let's put on some music. So they put a mix CD of Panic! At The Disco and Fall Out Boy. The first song to play was by Panic! At The Disco. So while the music played they got ready. They were dressing totally different then if it was a regular day. Trish was wearing all white with some pink, when she went she liked to have the innocent look. She thought it was more appealing. Stephanie wore pink and a little bit of blue. She, also like Trish, liked to dress innocent looking. But during the day, Stephanie and Trish dressed kind of punk. But Katie and Krystle were totally different when they went clubbing they dressed dark, but during the day they dressed innocent looking. Katie was wearing a black cocktail dress with red accents and kind of dark make-up. Krystle was wearing dark jeans that had red paint splash on it; she also had on a very dark Panic! At The Disco t-shirt on. She had bought it at a concert a while back. All four friends loved to act different from when they were out during the day.
"Wow we look hot. I love how we all dress different then in our regular day. I mean Krystle you look so good in that outfit. And Katie you remind me of a gothic doll. Stephanie you look like an angel in our cloths. And I love my outfit because it is so not me. I love acting." Trish said.
"Yea I love acting, too. I think that is why I dress different." Stephanie and Katie and Krystle agreed. Now a Fall Out Boy song came on and they all started to dance.
"Even though I do not really like FOB, they are still cool to dance to. Oh did you guys see that new FOB music video where Brendon is in and they are vampires. They acted so real and they looked like them too, I was like wow. And you know me I love vampires. So I started to think what if they were not acting. I know I am crazy." Krystle said as she sat down.
"Yea I did see that. But their teeth looked fake to me. But I love Pete. He was hot fighting all of those vampires though." Trish said still dancing.
"Hey you guys I think we should go. Who's driving?" Katie asked.

F.O.B. Boys

We see Fall Out Boy band just finishing a rehearsal. Pete and Patrick were sitting down together talking about what they should do tonight. They want to just get out and have fun and keep people safe.
"Hey do you want to the usual places tonight?" Patrick asked Pete.
"No I found out about a new place to go and it is called The Corner Café and after that we can go the Clutch Red. I found out that B would be there to night. Maybe we will get them to night." Pete said. Patrick nodded and got up to go get ready.
"The usual hunt outfit," Patrick asked and Pete nodded and got up to get ready too. After a couple of minutes we see them both come out in Preppy/Punk look.
"Ready then, ok time to go. Off to The Corner Café." Pete said walking towards the door with Patrick behind him.


Panic! Boys

We see Panic! At The Disco just coming back from a small concert at a local high school. We see Brendon and Ryan walking back to their hotel room. They were hungry in all aspects, so they were trying to figure out what to do to night.
"So, Clutch Red and were for dinner?" Ryan asked Brendon.
"Well, yes to Clutch Red. But I asked some kids from the school today and they were like a big place to go is The Corner Café, or Blonde. So I think The Corner Café sounds better. So those are the places we are going to go tonight. Keep your eyes open tonight. I need someone new soon. So do you." Brendon said as he got up to go get ready. "Regular outfits. Ok?"
"Yea, be back in 15." Ryan said. They both walked to the room and changed, Brendon was in black tight jeans, a black wife beater, boots, and his make-up was black eyeliner and some black eye shadow. Ryan came in to Brendon's room in almost the same but he wore a red wife beater.
"Ready" Ryan said and they both headed out to go to The Corner Café for a good time.
Sign up to rate and review this story