Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sweet Blood~~~~A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Builting God, Then We'll Talk

The Corner Cafe

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 0 reviews

The Cafe

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 1159 words

0Unrated
The Corner Café

We see the four girls at a table in the café and they all have milkshakes, they were sharing some fries and other stuff. They were talking about a lot of stuff.
"I love this place. Where did you find it?" Stephanie asked Trish.
"Well, Megan told me about it the last time we hung out." Trish replied. Pete and Patrick walked into the café. At that moment, Tricia and Stephanie looked over and saw Pete and Patrick. Pete and Patrick had noticed them too and put their fingers to their mouths, and the two girls just smiled at them. They did not want Trish and Stephanie to tell anyone. So the two girls just turn back to the other two and just drank their milkshakes. Katie had noticed that Trish and Stephanie had been looking at something or someone. But they could not make out who it was.
"What were you two looking at?" she asked.
"Oh nothing," Stephanie said and Trish nodded.
"Ok, so I think maybe at another 30 minutes and then we head out to the club." Krystle said. The girls all nodded to show they liked that idea.

Trish's thoughts:
Wow Pete and Patrick are here, I love Fall Out Boy. I wonder what they are doing here. We have a show in about a week here, and no other show till then. Wait who is that. That was not me. You will soon know my love. Hey get out of my head. Get out. Fine, see you later. That was weird.


Trish shook her head and just ate some fries and listened to Stephanie talking about something to do with acting. A little after Pete and Patrick came in so did Brendon and Ryan. Right when they come in they saw Katie and Krystle, they were just looking for. As if on cue Katie and Krystle looked at the door and Brendon and Ryan blew them a kiss. Trish looked over at the door and got really scared of Brendon and Ryan, she did not know why. She just shook it off and told the girls about her new show she was in at school.

We now go over to where Pete and Patrick arewere sitting.
"So they did come, you were right. And did you see those two cuties over there. I like the one in pink and blue. What do you think?" Patrick asked.
"Yea we need to keep those girls safe, I saw B eyeing the one in the jeans and Panic! T-shirt. But, I do like the one in the white and pink." He said. They looked over at the girls and Pete started to talk to Trish, in her head. She was freaked out. He still did not know her name, he did not want to go through her mind right now. Maybe later.

Stephanie thoughts:
I am kind of bored here. But that guy was cute. Why thank you, dear. Wait who said that, I know it was not me. Get out of my head. Fine see you later.


She was tougher then I thought. But that was good.

We now go over to where Brendon and Ryan are.
"Hey did you see those hotties over there"-Ryan mentions to Brendon.
Brendon looks over smiles and then says to Ryan "Yea, I always love young blood".
"Me too, I really need to get some new stuff tonight. I really need it."
"Me too Ryan. Oh Great look over by the bathrooms." Brendon pointed towards Pete and Patrick.
"Oh great them, this catch is not going to be easy. I think we need to come up with a plan, I think all 4 will do. Get me?" Brendon said with an evil smile.

Krystle's thoughts:
Hey, met me at Clutch Red, tonight. Wait who was that, and how did you know we were going there tonight. I know everything my pretty. And you will soon know me. Ok, that is weird I have some one who is not me talking inside of my head. Is this Dan? No but you know of me. But forget this ever happened. Soon enough my pretty. Soon enough. Ok, see you later.


"The one in the jeans is a ditz. This might be easier then I thought. But the weird thing is I tried to read into some of her past, and I can get to it. I mean I can get to anywhere, in any ones mind. Weird." Brendon told Ryan.

Katie's thoughts:
Wow Ryan blew me a kiss, and so did Brendon. Well, he actually blew one to Krystle but still them. Well, we think you are cute. I love the way you dress. Stay with your friend and you will have the time of your lives. Trust me. I don't know. Maybe. Come on you know you want to. Fine. Bye.


"Hey, Brendon. They are both big ditz. This will be much easier." Ryan said.
"Hey they are leaving. Let's follow. I want to get to them before those other two get to them first. Ok plan you got after the one in the dress first thing. I am going after the one in the jeans. We will get those two to get the other one in the white and pink to us. We will use her for all she has. You like?" Brendon said as they got up and went after the four girls.

Pete and Patrick notice that the girls got up and left, also that Brendon and Ryan got up and went after. So Pete thought that he would go have a little talk with Brendon.
"Come one Patrick, we have to go have a little talk with Brendon." He said as they followed them out.

The girls had finished eating and paid their bills. They were all a little quite, and they all walked out looked a little scared. At least Stephanie and Trish did. So they all got into the car and left for Clutch Red.

"Brendon we need to talk." Pete said as he came up behind Brendon and Ryan.
"Oh do we now, I have no reason to talk to you. You two have been hunting us down, so why should we trust you two. So you have two minutes, get going."
"We will make a deal with you, stay away from those four girls we will leave you alone for about a month. We will just tell everyone that you got the best of us. Come on a whole month of free food. Come on. What do you say?"
"Umm... No, sorry. We want them. Sorry, we have to be going, nice talking to you boys." Brendon said as he gave Ryan a signal and the both ran off and jumped into a car and drove off. Pete and Patrick were to stunned and a little after they drove off they got into a car a drove to Clutch Red.
Sign up to rate and review this story