Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sweet Blood~~~~A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Builting God, Then We'll Talk

Inside Outside

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 0 reviews

Inside Outside of the club!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 1053 words

0Unrated
Clutch Red

We see the four girls who have just walked into the club. They looked around and were like wow.
"Hey Stephanie do you want to go get some drinks with me?"
"Sure Trish. What do you guys want?" She asked Krystle and Katie.
"I will have a coke, just that." Krystle said.
"Yes I just want a Mount. Dew. Please. You guys go get those and Krystle and I will be over here. K?"
"Sure be back soon." Trish said as Stephanie and she walked off. Right as they were but a few feet away, Katie and Krystle were stopped by Brendon and Ryan. Brendon took Krystle's hand and Ryan took Katie's hand. They had never asked them to dance; they just twirled them onto the dance floor, and into a corner. They did that because they did not want anyone to get in the way. The guys let the girls hand go and then backed up and raised a hand and motioned the girls to come to them, and they did. Then they twirled them in and out of their arms, and then finally they took them by the shoulders and looked them into the eyes. At that point the girls fell limp in their arms and then after a few minutes they straightened up and kind of looked dead. Well, except Krystle. Brendon noticed this and decided to test it.
"Stay here, and wait with Ryan. He will tell you when to leave with him." He said.
"What I can do what ever I want." Krystle said, so Brendon took her by the shoulders and looked into her eyes again, but longer this time, and when she went limp, he had to put her in a chair.
"Both of you stay with her, I have something else to do. You know the signal Ryan. And when she wakes tell her to stay put. If she does not respond then it worked, but if she says something I need to hit her over the head and carry her out to the car. Just say she had too much to drink. I have to go take care of some things to do right now. You got it?" Brendon asked. Ryan and Katie just nodded and went to go sit with Krystle. Brendon walked looking around until he caught eye of Trish, but she did not notice him, she was looking at Pete. So she started to walk over to him, so Brendon decided to step in between them.
"Hello, my love. Dance?" he asked Trish, as he extended a hand to her. She took his hand and he twirled her him into his arms. All she could do was look into his eyes and they danced. He kept themselves dancing but towards the door of the club. He never gave Ryan the signal because he had a different plan.

On the other side Pete and Patrick were looking for the girls but could only find Stephanie.
"Where are your friends?" Patrick asked her.
"I don't really know, Trish and I went to go get some drinks and then when we got them, we could not find Krystle or Katie. And I have no idea where Trish went. She just went off," She told them.
"Well you can come with us; we will take care of you. And we will keep you and your friends safe." Patrick said as he told Stephanie's hand and Stephanie, Pete and him all started to walk towards the door. Pete happened to notice Brendon and Trish. He was leading her outside. But, Pete thought that Ryan, Krystle, and Katie would be following him out, but they were not. He did not see them anywhere.

Out Side The Club

Brendon had led Trish out the door of the club and into an alley. At the end on the alley, there was the rest of the Panic! band and crew. They had been waiting for Brendon. He led her over to them and they were all giving him high fives, and yelling in joy. Until someone noticed that Pete was behind Brendon and Trish. So they signaled him, he grabbed Trish really hard and spun her to face Pete, and in the process he had ripped her shirt. No much but a little bit. Pete at the time was enraged, and because of that his fangs were out and he was acting crazy. Two guys were holding him back. Trish was trying to get away, and screaming because she did not know what was going on. The group had formed a circle around Brendon, Trish, and Pete. They were yelling, "Kiss her, Kiss her. Bite her." Because of them taunting him, he was getting closer and closer to Trish. But it was taking to long, so Brendon got fed up, and pushed her towards Patrick and Stephanie who were standing behind Pete. Brendon just punched Pete, and walked back into the club to go get Ryan, Katie, and Krystle.
Pete had calmed done after awhile. He turned around and noticed that Trish was hiding behind Patrick looking scared. He walked up to her.
"It is ok, I was not mad at you. I was mad at Brendon trying to do something to you. We need to help your friends. But I feel that we might be too late." He told her, and he looked her straight in the eyes and then snapped his fingers and she was done for the count. Patrick did the same to Stephanie. They picked the two girls up and put them into the back of the car and drove off to their hotel rooms.
"They look so cute, when they are not scared. I am sorry about what happened back there. I was just so mad at Brendon for what he did. We need to get them back and figure out what to do. I am sorry to say it but I think we are too late to try to save Katie and Krystle. But, we will talk to our people." Pete said as they drove back. Patrick looks at Trish and Stephanie in his mirror, smiles and says
"Yea, they do. So why do you think Brendon wanted Trish so badly?"
"I don't know, maybe because she's got sweet blood?" said Pete.
Sign up to rate and review this story