Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sweet Blood~~~~A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Builting God, Then We'll Talk

Panic! Hotel Main Street

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 0 reviews

Inside the Panic! hotel and on main street

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 1788 words

0Unrated
Panic! Hotel

We see Katie and Krystle sitting in Brendon's hotel room. They were watching TV, as they were told. If you were not me, and you saw them, you would probably think that they were under a trance. And or doing what they did in fear. Krystle was sitting there and started to look around, as if she did not know where she was. She could only tell it was some kind of hotel room, she could hear a shower running, so she knew she was not alone. So she looked next to her and saw Katie just sitting there. Krystle started to get really scared.
"Katie! Katie! Katie where are we," she said as she shook Katie, and then she got even more scared, when she did not even move. She yelled in one last hope to get Katie to notice her, "KATIE!" As she yelled to Katie, Ryan walked into the room, looking around. At first Ryan did not know what to do, when he saw Krystle looking at him, backing away from him into a corner. So Ryan knocked on the bathroom door. Brendon came out, in just a towel, looking at Ryan really mad.
"What the fuck do you want? Can't you see that I am taking a shower," Brendon yelled at Ryan, and then Ryan just looked over at Krystle and Brendon turned around to see that she was huddled in the corner of the room, taking in all of what just happened. "Oh, I see, Ryan would you be so nice to take Katie to your room for a couple of minutes? I need to have a little talk with Krystle," he said. Ryan nodded and said something in Katie's ear, which Krystle could not make out. And then they both left out the door in which Ryan entered through. Brendon started to walk towards Krystle, as he did this she kept moving away till she could not go anywhere else. She was now literally in a corner she could not get out of. She felt as if Brendon was acting like he was stalking his prey. "Now, now hun. There is no reason for you to be scared. Now would be a dear and come over to the bed so we can talk," he told her.
"I don't have to do what you tell me to do anymore. Now would you be so kind to tell me where we are. Or if we are even in Michigan anymore," she asked him, as she moved closer to him, gaining strength to confront him. She was near the bed now when he took her wrist very hard. When this first happened, she screamed a little bit out of being scared, and pain. He then took her other wrist, the same way and forced her to look into his eyes.
"Sit down..dear!" he commanded her to do. He was making sure he had her under his trance long enough so he could figure out why she was not staying under it. By now he was getting frustrated with her and he was also getting angrier. His trances weren't working on Krystle for some reason. Was there something that she was hiding? He did not have enough time to go deeper to find out why, because Ryan ran into the room.
"Brendon, there is a meeting to happen down on main street in about half an hour. Do we go?" Ryan asked Brendon.
"Oh course we go. Do you want our whole clan to look like fucking kitty cats?" Brendon asked back. "Get Katie back in here, we are going to play a game of dress up. We are going to test the others tonight," Ryan nodded and went to go get Katie. "Now my dear lets see if you will follow what I say. Go over to the door and open," he said, and Krystle got up and did what he said to do.
Brendon's thoughts:
Wonderful, another meeting wit h everyone else. But tonight everyone will be tested to see if they are scared or not. And Krystle is again under my trance. I still do not understand why she can not stay under it for a long time. I wonder.

Brendon and Ryan dressed Katie and Krystle to fit the part of a Panic! Trophy Wife. This looked like as if they were at the club, but their make-up was more gothic, they had a string of big pearls wrapped in black lace, and their hair was messed up. It looked like sex hair, but with tons of gel, hairspray, and pins. By the time they were done, the two girls did not look like themselves. They also had enough time to get ready themselves, and to get to Main Street. They did not want to do to late.

Main Street

When everyone was on Main Street for the meeting, you could see the skins or the punk vamps. They wore black, red, green, and many other colors. They had long hair and spikes too. They looked more 80's then anything else. Then you had the preppy vamps, they looked like regular preps but they had darker make up and wore more red and black then any other color. Then you had Fall Out Boy, they were a mix of the punks and preps. But they were all part of Fall Out Boy. Then you had the big boys, the Panic! crew. They look scary gothic, all black a little bit of white, and they were the worst of them all. Trish and Stephanie were with Fall Out Boy, you could not see Stephanie but she was there, but Trish was standing with Pete holding his hand. She had a Fall Out Boy T-shirt, which happened to be Pete's, and a pair of cut up jeans, which happened to be Pete's too. The rest of Fall Out Boy were protecting both of the girls. Krystle and Katie were there, with Panic! They stood up in front of Brendon and Ryan. Panic! did not protect them because they knew if anyone tried to take them they would not get away with it. Krystle and Katie looked like a sluty/gothic version of the Stepford wives.
"Who brought upon this meeting tonight?" Brendon asked.
"I did, I called this meeting tonight, because I would like to propose a challenge. One girl from each clan. Pretty much we will have a 'girl fight' So everyone pick your girl, and pick her wisely," Pete said as he pulled Trish aside and gave her a kiss.
"Well looky here boys, what do we have here? Petey boy is in love with a mortal, makes me sick. Well, I want to propose a fight between your love there and my girl here," Brendon told everyone, as Krystle step forward towards Brendon. Once this was said everyone but the preps and Fall Out Boy were laughing at what he said.
"Pete I am not fighting one of my best friends. Come on I have seen her mad and I really do not like it. I won't fight her, when she is mad anyone and everyone wants to stay out of her way. Really, trust me." Trish said to Pete with a pleading look in her eyes.
"Oh, what wrong, does she not want to go through with it? What's wrong my dear, to afraid that my girls going to kick your cute little ass?" Brendon said as he flashed his pearly white fangs, at Trish.
"You don't have to do it Trish, we could get Stephanie. From the stories I read from you mind, I can see that she would do good in this fight. Stephanie would you come here please?" Pete said as Stephanie came forward.
"No, I can do this. I really don't want to. But I will." She said as she went into the middle of where everyone was standing and met face to face with the girls she had some many memories of. "Doesn't this remind you of Drama class?" she asked Krystle and it looked as if she had no emotions what so ever. She just starred at Trish and then started to walk in a circle. As if stalking her prey. At first Trish did not know what to do, but then caught on and started to circle too. Brendon winked at Krystle right at the moment that Trish was right in front of him. At this time the only thing you saw was they were circling but Krystle just started to charge at her friend. Even before Krystle got to Trish, Pete had run out and stepped in front of her to protect her. No one was expecting this and Krystle did not have enough time to slow down, and ran right into Pete. Pete grabbed her arms and threw her against a wall. She hit her head and this brought her out of the trance. She got up and started looking around.
"Where am I and who are you?" she yelled, then she caught eye of Brendon coming towards her. She also saw Trish and ran to her before Brendon could get her. "Trish help me, I don't know what I am doing here. Come on help me." She yelled but Trish just stood there not doing anything. She was still too scared to do anything. Brendon came up behind Krystle and grabbed her around the waist and picked her up. Two of the Panic! Body guards came over and took her from Brendon and started to walk away. "Please help me, please. Come on Trish I thought you were my friend. Someone please help me. I really don't--" she was cut off by one of the guys covering her mouth. At this point they were by the van and put her in side and put her under a sleeping trance, to keep her quite. Finally Trish noticed that she was her self and tired to run to the van to help her, but Pete just put a firm grip on her waist.
"Trish no, I am sorry but if you go over there then I do not know what will happen to you. This could be a trick and I don't want you to get anymore hurt than you already are, my love," Pete subtly said. You could see the love he felt for Trish in his eyes. She tried to smile, but felt weak, so Pete took her in his arms and cared for her.
"Petey boy, this isn't over yet, I'll get you again, someday when you least expect it," said Brendon as he was walking back to the van to go back to the hotel.
Sign up to rate and review this story