Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sweet Blood~~~~A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Builting God, Then We'll Talk

FOB and Panic! Houses

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 1 review

Inside their houses

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 1859 words

0Unrated
F.O.B. House
1 month later


"So, Pete, why do you love me?" asked Trish as she gazed into her boyfriend, Pete's eyes.
Pete smiled and said "I love the way your beautiful brown eyes look into the windows of my soul and I love the taste of your kiss". Trish laughed and nodded. Pete took her hand and got up off the couch. "Petey, what are you doing?" asked Trish. "Come on, I want to whisk you away and carry you over the threshold," laughed Pete. "No, seriously," said Trish.
"Oh wouldn't you two just get a room?" asked Patrick. "Oh, well look at that, isn't that cute?" Stephanie asked Patrick as the both of them watched Trish and Pete kiss.
Pete picked up Trish and took her into their room. Trish laughed and held onto Pete's arms. Patrick and Stephanie just rolled their eyes and sat down on the couch. "Don't you think they could stop their daily....umm routine?" asked Patrick. Stephanie laughed and said "Well, they love each other and I don't think they care what anyone has to say."
"I suppose you're right, remember when you and I were together?" said Patrick with a smile. Stephanie smiled and said "Vaguely".
Meanwhile, in Pete and Trish's room we see them on their bed and Pete is singing to Trish and rubbing Trish's head. Her eyes are closed, but she's not asleep, she's simply just enjoying the presence of her boyfriend. Pete kisses her forehead and rests his head on hers. They are under the covers and Trish places her hand in Pete's. They both fall asleep in each other's arms.
Several hours later, Stephanie knocks on their bedroom door. "Trish? Pete? Are you two in there?" asked Stephanie. "Stephanie? Yes, what do you want?" asked Trish. "It's time for the movie," said Stephanie. Trish gets out of bed and brushes her hair. She's applying some subtle make-up and looks at Pete lying on the bed.
"Where's the fire, my love?" asked Pete.
"Oh, well, I kind of promised Stephanie that I'd spend sometime with her, because we hardly ever have time for girl talk," said Trish. Pete smiled and got up out of bed.
"What might my one and only talk about?" asked Pete as he kissed Trish's neck.
"You're lack of putting the seat down on the toilet" laughed Trish. Pete looked at the toilet and smiled, then put the seat down. "No, we just have girl talk. Boys, shoes, make-up, that time of the month, girl talk," said Trish. Pete nodded.
"Well, I guess Patrick and I will have some....umm, boy talk," said Pete. Trish just laughed at him and gave him a kiss on the forehead before she left to go with Stephanie to the movies. They had a lot of fun at the movies. They liked that they were able to have some girl time.
Over the next 2 weeks, Pete and Trish kept disappearing here and there. Stephanie and Patrick did not why they kept disappearing. They just kept making jokes every now and then. But one day Trish woke up in Stephanie's room and she did not know why. So she decided to get up and find out why. She walked out into the living room.
"Hey guys, does anyone know how I got into Stephanie's room. I remember being out with Pete and then I woke up. Hey, where's Pete?" she asked. She looked around but she did not see Pete. She only saw Stephanie and Patrick watching TV together. But as if on cue, he walked in looking pissed off and sad at the same time.
"I am sorry for this girls, but Patrick could you have them pack up and take them home. Also before they leave bring them into me so I may tell them something. Ok?" he told the four. Then after that he left to go into his room. The two girls just looked at each other and then looked at Patrick.
"Come on, we need to get you two packed and ready to leave. I am sorry about this, but if Pete says so then he must have a very good reason. Let's get going." Patrick as he gestured to the girls to get up, and they did.
"Patrick, what about my stuff? I need to get it from Pete's room."
"Well, I am guessing Pete has had this on his mind for a while because all your self is by the front door. All you have to do is help Stephanie, and then go into see Pete. Both of you," he said, as they went into Stephanie's room. It took only 10 minutes to get her stuff together; I mean they did not have much stuff. After they put her stuff with Trish's, they headed towards Pete's room. Trish knocked on the door, and Pete told them to come in.
"Please just stand at the end of the bed, this won't take long. I need to tell you, that you are not safe here. I am getting to the point where I need to feed, and with you two here is not helping. Also I do not want to hurt you. So I am going to wipe your memory up till the night at the club. You will forget this conversation, you will go hope and to school thinking it is just the next day. I am sorry but I love you Trish and I will miss you both. Trust me when the time comes I will come back for you. Now please Patrick will you help me with the sleeping trance. Stephanie, I hope you understand why I am doing this right?" He asked.
"Yes, and I hope to see you and Patrick again. Thank you for everything. Good bye. See you tomorrow Trish." She said knowing what was about to happen, she gave Trish a hug, and smiled at Pete. She then turned to Patrick, hugged him, and then looked into his eyes. He kissed her on the cheek and then snapped his fingers and she fell limp. He picked her up and laid her down, on the couch in the room.
"Pete please don't make me go. I want to stay, no matter what is happening to you. I know you love me and I love you. Just please let me stay." She pleaded with her boyfriend.
"No, dear. You must go home. I am sorry, I love you. This will not hurt. You can go home and just know I will come for you again. When the time is right. I don't want Brendon to hurt you. Please just do this for me." He got up and took her into a big bear hug and kissed her like no tomorrow. He then took her at arms reach and made her look him right into his eyes. "I love you."
"I love you so much." As she said this, he snapped his fingers and she fell limp. He picked her up and set her on the bed. Both Patrick and Pete performed a mind wiping spell. After that they took the two girls and put them into their car, and then went to go get their stuff. Once they had everything in their car, they drove Stephanie home first and put her into her bed and set the alarm for 7am. He left a note for Stephanie on her fridge, saying to call Trish in the morning. She was wondering about Krystle and Katie, and if she had seen they before they left from the club. Then they drove Trish to her house and put her on her couch and set her phone next to the side table. They put her stuff in her room and Pete left a note for her on her table. It said that he would come for her when the time was right. And that he loved her with all his heart. Oh course she would not know who wrote the note, but knowing her she would keep it and wait till the date that he would come.

Panic! House

Over the one ½ months since the meeting, and the fight, it has been a rough road for Krystle and Katie. They found out that Katie can not come out of the trance they had put her in and the only way to get her out of it would be making her a vampire. At first they did not want to do it, but they all agreed that the only way for Katie to be her self again would be to make her a vampire. Ryan turned her and helped her through everything that was hard. They had fallen in love, no because they were boned, but because they had built a very funny relationship. But, they did not tell Krystle because if they did she would be pissed off, and Brandon would not be able to control her.
Brendon had gotten madder then ever when Krystle kept coming out of the trances they kept her under. She would try to run away, or she would try to fight anyone and everyone. But every time this happened they would just make her sleep. So Brendon came up with an idea to keep her quite when she came out of her trance. He did not want to use it, but it seemed like the best idea. They moved the whole band and crew to a house because it was cheaper and easer to kept things quite. The house was really big; it had about 10 semi big rooms, 4 really big rooms, and about 7 bathrooms. It had a really big kitchen, living room, basement, and dinning room. Every member of the band had one of the big rooms. In Brendon's and Ryan's rooms, they had and extra small bed for the girls. Also on of the bedrooms was used as a prison room. They used this when Krystle acted up. This was Brendon's idea. Over the past two months he had gotten worse then he ever was.
Some other things that had happened were that the two girls toured with the band, and had fun at times. The fun times were when they could hang out and Krystle was not under the trance. But the night that would change their lives was the day Ryan came running into Brendon's room saying:
"Pete is gone and Trish and Stephanie are back to their regular lives. And I have news that they are wondering were Krystle and Katie are, and they will be coming to one of our shows. So I think we should surprise them."
"Great, perfect timing. We will talk later, right now I am trying to do something." Brendon was sitting on his bed with Krystle lying down of the other one, looking like she was asleep. No less Brendon was trying to dig deep into her mind to find out why she would not stay under the trances. Ryan nodded and walked off.
We skip forward to a couple of days before the concert that Trish and Stephanie and a group of friend from their school.
Sign up to rate and review this story