Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sweet Blood~~~~A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Builting God, Then We'll Talk

CONCERT

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 0 reviews

CONCERTb

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-12-14 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 1460 words

0Unrated
Thank you Natalie for the review. I am on vacation and so I will undate when I get home. Love ya all!

Panic! Concert

"I can't believe that in about 2 days we will all be at the Panic! concert. I can not wait it will be soo much fun." Stephanie said to a group of friends that she was going to go to the concert with.
"So you have not heard from Krystle or Katie yet. I wonder why they have not tried to get a hold of us. I mean it is not like them. I wonder if something has happened to them. I hope not but looking at it, that is the most logical reason." Jordan said.
"I am starting to get worried. They were going to go to the concert with us. But, now I don't know what is going to happen now. I mean it is scary; their families are not even looking for them. I have asked them and they said no but they did say that they have not talked to them for about 3 months." Trish said.
"Well, I have Theater Terminology in an hour and I need to go get some stuff for the play we are reading. We have to perform some of it today. So I need to go." Jordan said. They all nodded and he walked off.
"Hey, what is that from?" Stephanie asked Trish, as she pointed to her neck.
"Oh, that some how I scratched it. It is nothing. But I agree with Jordan, I need to go too. I will call you later ok?" she said.
"Ok, yea me too, now that you say that." Stephanie said as they both left. For the next couple of days life went on normally for the two girls. Until the night of the concert. The group of friend got ready for the concert together. There was Jordan, Kyle O., Kyle G., Sean, Joe, Alex, Jackie, Trish, Stephanie, Elyse, Katie G., and Jackie's sister. The guys all wore something alike; it was black pants, black tight shirts (with Panic! At The Disco on it...The girls made them) and they all had some make-up on. The girls wore all black with something Panic! At The Disco somewhere on there shirts, black pants, and they had kind of gothic make-up. They wanted to wear something that would not be ripped off because they would be on the floor and everyone knew it would be scary. They got to the concert about 2 hours early because they had early admission tickets and want to get a good spot on the floor. By the time they got to the floor there were groups of kids sitting on the floor saving their spots. So they picked a spot, which looked good and sat there. After about 20 minutes sitting they were playing cards, singing, and joking around. Trish and Stephanie just happened to look behind they right at the moment Brendon and Ryan walked on stage to set up some stuff. People saw them but Zack one of their bodyguards had said if anyone comes on stage just wav and to let them be. Everyone did just that. Brendon looked right at Trish and winked and pointed to her as he said something to Ryan. After that they laughed and said something to Zack. She just blew it off as nothing, and turned back to the card game and the laughing. But, right as Jordan yelled I win you lose, Zack came over to them and asked them that they had won backstage passes, for after the school. This was Panic! At The Disco's last performance so they wanted to make a couple of fans happy with backstage passes. But, little did Trish and Stephanie know that it was a trap for them.
"Oh my gosh, we just got backstage passes. I can't believe it. That was so nice. I can't wait to actually meet them." They all yelled.
"Stephanie, I have a bad feeling about this. I really don't think we should go back their. Really I don't have a good feeling." Trish said to Stephanie with a worried look on her face.
"No it will be fine. Come one why would they do anything to us. I mean they have nothing against us." She told her. Trish nodded and they just went back to playing the games. After awhile more people were coming in and the group decided to get up and stand where they wanted to watch the concert from. They could not get all the way to the front, but they were in the middle and close to the front. After a while of standing there the first band came on, and then after them another band came on. It was about and hour of the open acts, but they were good. Then Panic! At The Disco came on. They opened with 'The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage'

Sit tight, I'm gonna need you to keep time
Come on just snap, snap, snap your fingers for me
Good, good now we're making some progress
Come on just tap, tap, tap your toes to the beat
And I believe this may call for a proper introduction, and well
Don't you see, I'm the narrator, and this is just the prologue?

At this time in the song two girls walked out on stage and were standing together and just kind of stood there and looked liked they were perfect gothic girls.

Swear to shake it up, if you swear to listen
Oh, we're still so young, desperate for attention
I aim to be your eyes, trophy boys, trophy wives

Swear to shake it up, and you swear to listen
Oh, we're still so young, desperate for attention
I aim to be your eyes, trophy boys, trophy wives

Applause, applause, no wait wait
Dear studio audience, I've an announcement to make:


Brendon stopped the music and had the two girls come to him and they walked with their nose in the air, and to Trish and Stephanie they looked somewhat familiar. But they also looked like gothic Stepford wives.
"Well, I do have an announcement to make. These to girls are our real Trophy Wives. Their names are Krystle and Katie. Say hi to everyone girls." Brendon said with a smirk on his face and handed over the microphone to the girls. At this time Trish and Stephanie looked at each other and then the rest of the group just yelled 'WHAT!'
"Hey everyone. Aren't they the best in the world? We love them to death. Well, Brendon I think you should finish the show. Love ya, and you Ryan, Spencer and Jon. We love you too. Bye Bye Everyone." They said and then waved and backed off so they could go dance with Ryan.
"I can't believe it, it is Krystle and Katie. I am happy now, we can see them after the show." Trish said.

It seems the artists these days are not who you think
So we'll pick back up on that on another page

And I believe this may call for a proper introduction, and well
Don't you see, I'm the narrator and this is just the prologue

Swear to shake it up, if you swear to listen
Oh, we're still so young, desperate for attention
I aim to be your eyes, trophy boys, trophy wives

Swear to shake it up, and you swear to listen
Oh, we're still so young, desperate for attention
I aim to be your eyes, trophy boys, trophy wives

Swear to shake it up, you swear to listen
Swear to shake it up, you swear to listen
Swear to shake it up, you swear to listen
Swear to shake it up, swear to shake it up

Swear to shake it up, if you swear to listen
Oh, we're still so young, desperate for attention
I aim to be your eyes, trophy boys, trophy wives

Swear to shake it up, if you swear to listen
Oh, we're still so young, desperate for attention
I aim to be your eyes


After that Krystle and Katie left off stage to go hang out. Then they started 'I Constantly Thank God for Estaben'. All through out the song Brendon kept his eyes mainly on the group. It made Trish a little uncomfortable, but she just blew it off. The rest of the night flew by, the whole concert was great. They sang along, danced, and had the time of their lives. Before they knew it the concert was done. They stayed down on the floor just as Zack told them. It took an hour for everyone to finally get out and for Zack to come out again.
Sign up to rate and review this story