Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sweet Blood~~~~A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Building God, Then We'll Talk

Backstage at the concert.

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 1 review

After the concert. Lets see what happens.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-12-31 - Updated: 2007-01-01 - 1542 words

0Unrated
Backstage

"So are you guys ready to come back and meet the guys. They told me to bring you on back and meet the girls. He said you might like it. I wonder why." He told them. He led them up on the stage, and back stage. Then down a hallway, which led to this living room like room. The group first saw, Krystle and Katie talking to some of the dancers. Katie noticed the group first and then nudged Krystle and they both got up and came up to them.
"Hey you guys, how are you all? That was a great concert wasn't it?" Krystle said.
"Yea it was. It's me Trish, Krystle where have you been? No calls, no coming to see me. We all have been scared for you. I know you and you don't like to miss school." Trish said.
"Do I know you? I mean if I did, you seem really nice. It is nice to meet you. I am going to go tell the boys you guys are here." She said as she walked off.
"Katie, do you know who I am?" Stephanie asked.
"How do you know my name? I never said it. Weird, lucky guess. Well, I will be right back." She left the same way Krystle did.
"Why don't they know us? I mean we are friends. This is weird. Now I really don't feel good." Trish said to the group.
"I don't know, I mean they are acting weird." Stephanie said.
"Well, well who do we have here?" Brendon asked everyone as they turned around to see him and the rest of the band. Krystle was hanging on his arm and Katie did the same on Ryan's arm. They looked somewhat dead and some what like a slut. "Please sit down and let's talk. Fell free to ask questions and you can take some pictures. But please worn us." They all sat down.
"Well I was wondering how long you have known Katie and Krystle? I mean you four look cute, but they were our friends. And then one day they were just not there." Kyle G. said.
"Yea we met them at a club one night. I think it was called Clutch Red. Is that right dear?" he asked Krystle and she nodded. "Yea and we danced and hit it off. Those two were shy at first but after awhile they warmed up to each other. They make me sick some times."
"I remember going with them to Clutch Red. Don't you remember going with us Katie? Krystle?" Trish asked.
"Not really, I remembering going with Katie and then Brendon and Ryan showed up and whisked us off our feet. After that we stayed with them for awhile and then they asked us to go on tour with them. Of course we said yes!" Krystle said and then she kissed Brendon on the cheek.
"Yea, we both like being on tour with them. We have a lot of fun. I got to meet Fall Out Boy, and some other bands. I got to meet some of their family members. Ryan and I really like each other. I mean I would not say I loved him, but I like him a lot." Katie said.
"Yea I am the same way with Brendon. He has some of his up and down moments. But, I help him through it." Krystle said.
"Oh you guys, there are some drinks and food. Go help your self. I need to go get something, I will be right back. Katie could you come with me." Ryan said as he took Katie's hand and then walked into the back, where they came from. Trish noticed that Katie had an scared look on her face.
"Yea please help your self. Come on with me, I am so hungry." Jon said as he got up. Most of them got up except Trish and Stephanie.
"Now Trish I am soo happy you came to the show. I have been killing to see you, again." Brendon said with a smirk.
"Wait, how do you know me, and when did I meet you?" she asked him, with a half smirk on her face.
"Oh I see Petey boy put a memory erase on you, as I did on Krystle." Brendon let slip out. Krystle kind of jump up off of the couch and got this look in her eyes, which Trish knew she was pissed. By this time, Krystle is bringing her inner evil out. She's scaring Trish and Brendon's trying to keep Krystle from doing something terrible. Trish at first is a little confused and doesn't know how to react to what is going on. Should she be scared for her life? Krystle is yelling for Katie and Katie doesn't respond back to Krystle. Krystle runs out of the room and looks for Katie.
Meanwhile, Brendon is trying to follow, Krystle, but Trish won't let him leave the room. He's getting frustrated at her and is threatening to do something un-godly to her. For some reason, Trish isn't intimidated by Brendon's taunting.
"Trish dear, you've messed with the wrong vampire. Darling, don't you know how dangerous I am?" said Brendon.
"Brendon, you're a vampire, and I am not. You are holding my best friends hostage and I'm not cool with that," Trish said, sarcastically.
Brendon laughed to himself and decided to show Trish just how powerful he was. He first tried to put her under a trance, but Trish refused to look into his eyes. He grabbed her head and tried to make her look at him. Trish became even more upset with Brendon. She kicked him in the balls and he fell to his knees.
"That's for stealing my friends, jerk," said Trish with a smirk. Brendon looked up at Trish, fixed himself and regained strength. He wanted to continue fighting with Trish. Her strength became stronger for some reason. It was almost like she had the strength of a man helping her; a man that loved her, a man that cared for her, someone that she has shared a special bond with. This man was the only strength she needed to fight Brendon. She wanted to remember this man; something in her heart was calling out to him. She can see his name in her mind, but can't speak it. Brendon was catching onto what Trish was thinking.
He smiled and said, "Thinking about Petey Boy, aren't you? Ah, well my dearest, your boy Petey left you and put you under a trance so that you wouldn't remember the tragic events that have happened in the past." Trish was confused; she was shocked by what Brendon was saying to her.
"How do you know all of that?" she asked him.
"My dear, I have witnessed it all," said Brendon.
"You must be crazy, I don't believe you," said Trish. Suddenly, Katie and Krystle came rushing into the room, with Ryan running after them, to where everyone was. Katie's hair was a vibrant shade of mahogany and her pearly white fangs were sticking out of her mouth. Krystle was enraged and her fangs where ready for action. Brendon attempted to get a hold of Krystle, but Jordan grabbed him and threw him on the couch. He was surprised,
"Krystle, calm down, please!!" Trish cried. "You're scaring me!!" Krystle didn't even acknowledge the fact that Trish was in the room. Brendon looked at the other guys in the band and nodded. They all knew what was going to happen. Panic! said an incantation under their breath, next thing everyone knew was the people who were standing fell down and the people who were sitting fell over. Everyone but Panic! band and crew were asleep. The guys all took one of the 4 girls. Spencer took Stephanie, Jon took Krystle, Ryan took Katie, and Brendon took Trish. Even though Brendon wanted Krystle he wanted to make sure that Trish would not be able to get away. They took the girls out side the venue and to the van. On the way to the bus they had to stop and put jackets of the girl's heads because of all the fans out side. They heard a lot of 'who is that under the jacket?' or 'what happened?' They did not want rumors going around so they stopped.
"The girls under the jackets are our girlfriends. They fell asleep during the show and we did not want to wake them. So we have to go. Good night." Brendon yelled to the fan. The guys were already really close to the bus so Brendon decided to run to them. Once he got to them, Jon and Ryan took Krystle and Katie on to one bus where Mandy was and Ryan told Jon to stay with them and he would send Spencer over before they took off. Brendon and Spencer took Stephanie and Trish on to the other bus and Ryan came on and told Spencer to go to the other bus and help Jon with Katie and Krystle. Because they just found out that Krystle was a vampire they wanted to keep an eye on her. The girls did not wake up the whole way to the house.
Sign up to rate and review this story