Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sweet Blood~~~~A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Building God, Then We'll Talk

Panic! House 2

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 0 reviews

A story based of a Fall Out Boy 'A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Touch Me' I based it on FOB and Panic! So I put it under Panic! It has to do with 4 friends and they met FOB and Panic! Lot...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-16 - Updated: 2007-02-17 - 992 words

0Unrated
/ Extra Extra Read All About It!!! I am updating Sweet Blood!! You all thought I forgot about you and this story!! Well, I was just busy and did not have time! I am sorry!! I would like to thanks you all for waiting and not yelling at me!! And for all of my new readers well REVIEW!! I love them and they keep me going. So if you do not want to wait long for the next chapter then REVIEW!! Ok, so on with the story. I hope you like!/

Brendon told Jon to take Krystle into the prison room and to chain her up. They did not need anything going wrong. Also he told Spencer to put Katie into the same room and to do the same thing to her as Jon did to Krystle. They did this because they had window of a couple of days till their next show. Brendon and Ryan took Trish and Stephanie into another room which looked like the prison room but it had beds instead of chains. They put the two girls on the beds and left, they would have some one guard the door and tell them when they wake up. Brendon was in his room thinking about all of the things that just happened.

Brendon's thoughts:
Now I know why I could not get into Krystle's mind and why she would not stay under the trances. But, I now needed to find out who turned her. I had an idea who, but to be sure I would have to call a meeting. But, how to get around Pete not knowing we have Trish and Stephanie. Maybe it would be a good idea to call it after the next show, like a day after it. But, I need to talk to the others before I call it. I know I am the head man, but I still like advice.

Ryan walked into Brendon's room and automatically knew something was now his mind.
"What's on your mind Bren.?" Ryan asked.
"Well, I know none of us turned Krystle or I would know. But, she had fangs last night. I am just trying to figure out who and when."
"Do you have any ideas of who it could have been?"
"Well, I have one idea. It could be Jake. I mean at the last meeting he came up to Krystle and she flinched, and she was under the trance. The only way for that to happen is if they had a bond. So I am going to set up a meeting, and try to find out if it was him. I just want to know who so I can get them to unblock her mind. There are things I need to help her through and I need to know some things."
"Ok, well, we will all be on the look out. I mean if the person who turned her sees that you have her now, they will probably want her back. So she will be under the most protection. But, now my question for is what are we going to do about Stephanie. I looked back into her mind and saw Petey boy left one thing unblocked. She and Patrick had something but there is nothing there now. So what I was thinking let Jon have her. Jon has no one and she is the oldest of the group. What do you think?"
"Good idea, actually could you have the guys come in here and Mandy. I need to talk to you all." Ryan nodded and left. And everyone came in at different times in but finally came in after about 5 minutes, the last one who came in was Jon the last one to come in.
"Sorry, that I was late, everyone," apologized Jon.
"No need to apologize, you're here now and that's what's important," said Brendon.
"Alright, I'm going to be calling a meeting, exactly three days after our show in Chicago," continued Brendon. "Which reminds me, Jon, I've got to talk to you about something after we're done here." "Anyways, I'm thinking that at our Chicago show we should take all of the girls with us, to keep an eye on them." "Trish and Stephanie will be kept on the bus, under a sleep trance, and they will be guarded during the entire show." "Everybody needs to keep a watchful eye on Krystle, because we now have to our knowledge that she is in fact a vampire." "That's basically all I have to say, but before we all leave, are there any questions?"
Everyone shook their heads and knew from experience never to question Brendon. Brendon finishes and goes to talk to Jon. Jon and Brendon are talking about Stephanie and we're she'll be kept. Brendon told him to turn Stephanie into a vampire and to keep her to himself. Jon agreed and went off on his own to do so.
Over the next few days they traveled to Chicago and during the trip, Brendon has changed Trish, appearance wise. She now looks scene and sort of sluty. He made her one of his people. She was cohertant and listened to what Brendon said. They were always together; Brendon wouldn't let her out of his sight. Trish wasn't her usual perky self.
"What's your problem?" asked Brendon.
Trish didn't respond, she just stared out the window and started to cry. Brendon wasn't going to force her to speak, at least not yet. He actually felt sorry for her. Confused as to why he was feeling bad, but still didn't want to upset her anymore than she already was. Trish started to sob and say that she missed him. Who was this, person that she missed?

/Sorry it took me so long for me to update!! I have busy with school and another story. You should all go check out my other FOB Vampire Fic and my Panic! Fics!! Go read them and review!!/
Sign up to rate and review this story