Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sweet Blood~~~~A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Building God, Then We'll Talk

Chicago

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 1 review

A story based of a Fall Out Boy 'A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Touch Me' I based it on FOB and Panic! So I put it under Panic! It has to do with 4 friends and they met FOB and Panic! Lot...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-16 - Updated: 2007-02-17 - 968 words

0Unrated
/Extra Extra Read All About It! Two updates in the same night. I am on a roll. Well, this is a surprise chapter!!! I am almost down with this story!! I am sorry to end it, but I am thinking of having a sequel!! So, if you want one, just ask once I am down with this one!! More surprises to come!!!/

A few hours went by and they finally arrived to Chicago. Once they got to Chicago, they pulled up in the parking lot of the venue they were playing at. It was a day before the concert, so they decided to take the girls out for a night on the town. Brendon was not to sure about doing this, but he made sure one Stephanie would not try to run away if she was not under the trance. She told him she would not because she did not want to leave her friends again and she claimed her and John really liked each other. Krystle, Katie, and Mandy were looking forward to getting out of the bus. They decided to let the guys dress them. Sometimes they picked some cute outfits out if you were goth or scene. But, the guys picked out some hardcore clubbing outfits out. If you remember the Main Street scene then they looked like that but more skimpy. Brendon had to keep Tricia on the bus with Zack and the crew, he could not chance Pete or Patrick see her or them. So everyone got ready to leave and Brendon put Tricia under a sleep trance so it would easy for the crew to watch over her.
Once everyone was ready to go, they left for a club that a lot of vampires went to. Brendon was sure Pete knew they were in town, but did not know Tricia or Stephanie were with them. They got to the club and Ryan and Spencer went to go get drinks, and the girls were all talking about how much fun they were going to have. The guys came back with drinks, some bloody Mary's and beer. For some reason the girls really liked Blood Mary's. They all drank their drinks and went out on the dance floor and danced. After a while of dancing Brendon had to go to the bathroom, so he left. Krystle got an idea to say she was going to go too. But, instead of going to the bathroom she would try to go find someone that could maybe help her. Once she got outside, she was happy that she toke Brendon's jacket before leaving and also she was thankful that he always kept some money in his jacket pockets.
So as she walked down the street, tons of guys were looking at her. They all knew who she was and stayed away. But they were wondering what she was doing out and about with out Brendon. But, they left her. But, one vampire decided to come up to her and find out where her "master" was. She knew she looked familiar, and did not really feel comfortable around him.
"Well, well, what is a pretty little thing doing out here alone on the streets of Chicago?" He asked her. She still did not know who he was.
"Well, I am looking for some one, but I must be going. We are meeting up soon." She said as she went around him. But, he stopped her.
"Well, who is it that you are looking for?" he asked.
"None of your business and just leave me alone and let me go find who I am trying to find." Her temper was rising, so she pushed him out of the way and walked on. As she walked away she heard him say something.
"Well, looks like I made you into a powerful vampire!" he called after her. She just kept walking just thinking about what he said. After about 2 hours of walking, she ran across a Coffee shop. He decided that she needed something to help her get through the day. She got herself a smoothie, after getting it she sat down and started to think about all of what was going on, and everything. She felt like she loved Brendon, and really like hanging with the girls, but she hated to see Tricia go on everyday with out Pete. And speaking of the devil, in walked Pete Wentz looking for his morning fix of coffee to jump start his day.
When he walked in he was not really there, but once he took his first sip of coffee then he was fully awake. He looked around for a place to sit and his eyes landed on someone who he could not place anywhere in Chicago. She looked so tired and worn out. Then he remembered her, it was Krystle. He went over to her table and sat down. Once he sat down her head shot up and looked at him in disbelief. She did not think that it was him; she thought her mind was playing tricks on her.
"so whats ya doin here?" Pete asked her.
"I was hoping to find you and I needed something to drink. And this was the place that came up first. But, now that I have found you I need your help. Tricia can remember you somewhat, and wants to remember more, but what you did to her messed her up. What the fuck DID you do to her?" she almost yelled at him.
"Why don't we just go to my house and we talk there?" he asked.
"Fine, but we have to get to the concert tonight." They both got up and Pete her to his car and they both went to the house that all of Fall Out Boy lived in.
Sign up to rate and review this story