Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sweet Blood~~~~A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Building God, Then We'll Talk

F.O.B House

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 1 review

A story based of a Fall Out Boy 'A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Touch Me' I based it on FOB and Panic! So I put it under Panic! It has to do with 4 friends and they met FOB and Panic! Lot...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-20 - Updated: 2007-02-20 - 988 words

0Unrated
As they walked up to the door, Pete had opened it for Krystle and she walked in only to find Patrick, Joe, and Andy there. They all gave looks at Pete asking who the girl was.
"Guys, this is Krystle. Trick already knows of her, but I believe have never met. And Krystle this is Patrick, Joe, and Andy." She walked over to them and shook their hands.
"Nice to meet you all." She said, "But, I really need to talk to Pete. I mean that is why I walked for 2 hours looking for him. Well, I got tried and hungry." She stopped when she saw the looks on their faces. "Hungry as in not for BLOOD. I don't drink much blood. So you have nothing to worry about. Well, on with the story, and I stopped at the café and then Pete walked in. And well, I need to talk to him, and sorry Pete about yelling at you." She turned to him and smiled. He smiled back.
"Well, Krystle what ever you have to say to me, you can say in front of the guys. They know about everything so far, and you can help us with everything else. Is that ok with you?" Pete asked her. She nodded and started her story.
"Well, I really don't know where to start because I have no idea what you know and don't know."
"Well, all we know is that we sent Tricia and Katie home and then they went to a Panic! concert and we went to see if they were at school or their homes then next day and they were not there. So we did have a thought that Brendon might have taken them. So why not just start from the concert."
"Ok, well I don't remember much about the concert, I was under a trance for most of it, but I do remember them coming back stage and well I had no idea who they were. All I remember was hanging on Brendon and Katie doing the same thing. Well, Brendon was talking to Tricia and said that you put a memory erase on her as he did me. All I did was got pissed off at him. I ran to find Katie because she went off with Ryan and I found him yelling at her and he hit her. I got even more pissed and hit him. Katie and I were so pissed off, but the next thing I know was she had flaming red hair, and fangs. She like almost pounced on Ryan, but I pulled her back and looked at her. I did not know she was a fucking vampire. They turned my best friend into a vampire. So of course I got mad and my eyes turned ice blue and I found I too was a vampire." She stopped so she could pull her self together because she was crying. Pete came over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't touch me! The thought of me being a vampire surprised me. I used to read tons of vampire books and I thought I would have to drink blood, but I am fine with out it. But, I am fine with it now. But, Pete, what did you do to my friend. She used to be funny and bright. But, now she has to stay in a room and when someone goes in there she is sitting looking out a window and I know her. She is looking for someone who broke her heart. Pete you broke her heart. You have made her like this."
"Krystle I did what had to be done. And I think yes I made her somewhat like this, but Brendon did something to her too. Being around Brendon has also probably done something to her too. Look at you, you have changed. You are pretty much turned into what you were the night we all met." Pete told Krystle. She looked like she was pissed, but she took a couple deep breaths and calmed down.
"Ok, look....Brendon has done a lot of bad things, but I am starting to see him for him. He is different when he is not around other vampires or girls. He can be so nice and loving at times. But, I don't think that Brendon did that to her. One almost every time Brendon went in there he was nice to her and tried to find out what had happened. But because of the memory erase you did on her, she feels something is missing. So don't pin it on Brendon. When it is partly you. But, I am not here to yell at you. I need you to come with me so you can help Tricia. So, come on I bet everyone is worried about me by now." She told them.
"Krystle we can't let you go back there."
"No, you can and you will. I want to be with them. Katie and Ryan are getting along together, and so are Stephanie and Jon. They are cute. And I could never leave Mandy she has helped me thought a lot. So come on we are going now. I need you to take me to the concert hall now." Pete looked at the guys and they nodded.
"Fine we will take you there, but-"
"No, buts. Pete will take me, I will show you to Tricia and then I will take care of everything else. Just make sure that you are out of there before we get back. Got it?" She told Pete and he nodded.
"I will be back guys." The guys nodded and Pete and Krystle left the house and got into Pete's car. It took about half an hour to get to the concert hall.

A/N: I am working on things. They are coming together great!!! So more surprises to come!! Please Review
Sign up to rate and review this story