Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sweet Blood~~~~A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Building God, Then We'll Talk

Concert Hall

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 2 reviews

A story based of a Fall Out Boy 'A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Touch Me' I based it on FOB and Panic! So I put it under Panic! It has to do with 4 friends and they met FOB and Panic! Lot...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-20 - Updated: 2007-02-21 - 1459 words

0Unrated
When they got to the concert hall, Krystle told Pete to go over to the tour bus, because most likely that was where Tricia was. So once they pulled up behind the tour bus, they got out. But Krystle told him to stay here for a couple minutes so she could make sure that Brendon or one of the guys were on the bus. She went to the door of the bus, and opened it. She walked into the living area of the bus and saw one of the crew members sitting there reading.
"Hey, Brendon needs you to help him with the set. He said something was wrong. So, hurry up." The guy got up and nodded and got off the bus. Krystle thought that was easy. But, she checked the rest of the bus to make sure no one else was on it and to make sure Tricia was on it. And she was right no one else was on it and Tricia was asleep on the couch. She went off the bus and got Pete, she told him that she was in the back of the bus sleeping and to leave a note on her bunk. The way he would now it was hers was that there was a pink blanket with her name on it. She left him to get his work done and so she could get back to everyone. Once she walked through the back doors of the concert hall. She went to the dressing rooms and saw that they were all sitting around. Katie saw her first as I walked in and ran over to her.
"Krystle where have you been?"
"Sorry, I needed to get away for a little bit. I needed to walk and after a little bit I ran into someone who knew me but I did not know. So, I got freaked out and ran for like 2 hours came to a park and sat for a while. Then I walked back here."
"Oh my gosh. Wow hun you must be hungry and tired." Katie led Krystle over to the couch and sat her down next to Brendon. She leaned her head on his arm, he leaned his head over and whispered something she could only here.
"We will talk later, I know you went somewhere else." He smiled and kissed the top of her head. After a couple minutes of sitting like that the guys had to go on stage and do their concert. The girls sat on the couch and talked and Krystle napped. No one woke her until the concert was over and it was time to go back to the bus. She hopped that Pete and Tricia was gone, but she had no such luck. As they all walked back to the bus, Krystle spotted Pete walking with Tricia to the back of the bus. Krystle did the only thing she knew what to do to give Pete some more time to get Tricia away. But, she was too late, Brendon already saw them and started to run towards Pete.
"Brendon stop!" Krystle yelled at the top of her lungs and this caused Pete to turn around and start to run towards Brendon. The two met with fists and started to hit each other. Krystle took off full speed towards the two guys fighting. Once she got there she yelled at them to stop, they would not. So she did the only thing she could do, step in-between them and they both could not stop the punch they were already throwing full force. Brendon's fists hit her square in the face and Pete's fists hit her in her lower back. She fell in pain, one because where Pete hit her was pain full and Brendon's hit caught her by surprise. She got up quickly but in pain and kicked Brendon in the back of the knees and did the same to Pete. Both boys now being on the ground they both looked at Krystle.
"Ok, now I am pissed. So, you will listen to me and agree with anything and everything I say. Ok, well I right hate both of you. But, one of you my best friend loves and the other I love at times. And both of them just hit me because they can't talk like real men. So, here I am talking for you. I want to be able to talk to Tricia when she goes with Pete and the rest of Fall Out Boy, and you both will be ok with it and you may not like it. I don't fucking care. Ok?" She stopped yelling at them to notice that everyone was standing around them and the guys were still on the ground. "Ok, now get up you ass holes, and we need to talk. Just me, Brendon, Tricia and Pete. The rest of you can you please go somewhere else, like on the bus." They all nodded and everyone who she did not name off went into the bus and closed the door. The two guys on the ground got up and stepped away from Krystle, Tricia came over and stood by Pete. "So, now Tricia can go with Pete cause the look in her eyes hurt me to much to know that he hurt her by trying to help her. And Brendon stop trying to get to Pete by hurt someone I love and he loves. Yes, Pete I know you love her. At night when Brendon had her locked up, I would just sit there and listen to her. She would talk in her sleep about how much she loved him, and would say things like as if she was talking to Pete. It hurt me inside. And I think I love Brendon, well at times. When I was not under a trance we got along, and he truly acting as if we were a real couple. And I loved it. But, then he goes and does something stupid, but Brendon and I worked through it. So Brendon and Pete get over the fucking things that happened in the past, and get used to the idea of being friends because I am not again giving up my friend. Is that fine with you two?" she looked at the two guys and they nodded. "Good, now you guys go tell the others. I need to be by myself." Pete and Tricia went onto the bus but Brendon stay outside with Krystle. "Brendon please just go, if you piss me off anymore I don't know what I might do. Please just let me cool down."
"No, hun just let it out. You can't bottle up your anger. I know, if you do the next time you get angry you will lose it and no one will know what to do. Just tell me what to say to let the angry out and I will say it."
"Brendon just fuck off. Let me be alone!" that was her last straw. Her eyes turned ice blue and she bared her fangs at Brendon. Brendon did the same. This was the only way for them to work it out. They fight and afterward they will be fine. Krystle ran at Brendon and jumped on him. He threw her at the bus; all that did was get her pissed more. Everyone on the bus heard a thump. They opened the bus door to see what was going on.
"Shut the door, NOW!" Brendon yelled. They shut it and just went back to talking. Back out side, Brendon had Krystle pinned to the ground and just held her down. After a couple minutes like this she calmed down and Brendon leaned in and kissed her. He did this for two reasons. One cause he knew it would help her calm down more, and two cause he felt that he also loved her. So once she finally calmed down Brendon got off of Krystle and pulled her into his lap. She started to cry. They sat there for awhile, with Brendon just stroking her hair and Krystle crying softly into his chest. She stopped after a couple minutes. But, Brendon sat there stroking her hair, after a while he noticed she had not moved in a while, so he looked down and saw that she was asleep. He picked her up and took her on the bus, once on the bus he pass by everyone and put Krystle in her bunk. He went back out to everyone.

A/N: I have a feeling that this will be over in about 2 chapters.......If you want a sequal.....you better review!!! I have an idea for one but I want to know it people will read it!!
Sign up to rate and review this story