Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Sweet Blood

Street Meeting

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 2 reviews

A story based of a Fall Out Boy 'A Little Less 16 Candles, A Little More Touch Me' I based it on FOB and Panic! So I put it under Panic! Don't hate me.....but its done!!! Sequel might be out....do...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-02-23 - Updated: 2007-02-24 - 1234 words

0Unrated
Brendon went back to where everyone else was, they were all looking at him. He told them what happened out. They all understood. The girls knew the most because she was really mean when she is pissed. Everyone decided because they had a couple days before they had to get back on the road that they would stay on the bus tomorrow and then the meeting would be tomorrow night. But during the day they would go see movies. Pete called Patrick to tell him everything was fine and to meet him tomorrow at the meeting spot Brendon called. Everyone went to their bunks, couples slept together; Pete and Tricia took the back of the bus. With in minutes almost everyone was asleep.
After a couple hours of sleep, people randomly started to get up, and after another hour or so, everyone was up and just watching a movie. They were watching Step Up. Jon and Alicia made breakfast for everyone, eggs, bacon, and potatoes. When everyone was done eating they all got dressed in shifts, and sat down and talked about what movie they wanted to go see. They finally agreed to go to the local mall, go shopping and then go see Bridge to Terabithia. They all loved to go see kids movies. So, they all were ready to go have fun, and get some cool clothes and other fun stuff. So once at the mall, they all headed to Hot Topic. All the girls got these cute mini skits with belts hanging from it. The guys got some shirts, Ryan had got some make up and so did the girls. Once they got their stuff at Hot Topic, they hit a couple other shops and then headed to their movie. They got pop corn, candy, and drinks. They got their seat in the theater.
After the movie, they went back to the bus to get ready for the meeting. All the girls from the Panic! clan all dressed as if nothing ever changed. They wore the next shirts, with really tight shirts. Krystle wore the mini skirt, with a ripped up The Academy Is.. band shirt. It was really tight on her, and yet nice. Stephanie, Katie and Mandy wore about the same thing, the mini skirts, and each wearing a black or pink tube top. The girls wore not jewelry, but to play the part more, Krystle had two pair of hand cuffs, attached to her skirt (She would put them on when they got their. Tricia wore skinny jean, and a Fall Out Boy band shirt. The Panic! clan wore the same, skinny pants, and wife beaters, or band shirts. Pete wore skinny jeans, a black shirt and a hoddie. Krystle, Stephanie, Katie, and Mandy did their make up to work with what they were wearing, neon pink, dark purple, black, and silver. Tricia just put some eye liner on, and so did Pete.
Once everyone was ready to go, they all got into 3 different cars. Pete and Tricia in one. Brendon, Krystle, Ryan, and Katie in one, and Spencer, Mandy, Jon, and Stephanie in another. It took about a half an hour to get to the meeting place. When they pulled up, they noticed that Fall Out Boy and some of their friends were already there. Pete and Tricia got out of the car, and went over to them. The Panic! clan got out at went to one side of the street, waiting for Pete to come over, so they can work on their plan. But, Brendon's only plan was to find out who turned Krystle. Brendon had pulled Krystle over to the side to talk to her.
"Ok, I am using you as bate for a couple minutes. I want to find out who turned you. So, once people get here, I am going to need you to act scared and not wanting to be there. You will wear the hand cuff you have; I need it to look like I am giving you away. But once someone comes over and I am sure that it is them, I will come get you. Ok?" Brendon told Krystle. She nodded. They went back to everyone, including Fall Out Boy, so now two very powerful vampire clans, are not working together. Brendon told everyone else the plan, they agreed. He needed the girls to act for him. When he brings Krystle out to the middle they need to fight to get to her, be scared for her, and try to just get to her. We need it to look like I am giving her away. They all agreed. So vampires came in groups. Once there was about 3 groups there, and the one where Brendon thought the guy who tuned Krystle was in, he hand cuffed her hands to the side of her skirt. He pulled one of her arms, and she fought back, trying to get to Tricia or Katie. The girls were fighting against their girlfriends trying to get to her. Krystle was acting so well, she started to cry and add to the act. So she stood in the middle of the street in front of all the vampires, she knew that she would have to act as if under a trance, so it seemed like she had no other choice to stay there. After about 5 minutes of this, Jake came up to her. As he come close to her, she felt not so safe, and wanted to be in Brendon's arms. She looked at him, and he shot her a smile, which helped a little bit. But, once Jake was close to her, she started to back away.
"Oh, well that do we have here. What is such a pretty little thing doing out here with not big vampires to protect her. Well, I guess I can just get my favorite girl back. I hate my self for letting you go." As Jake said this Krystle kept back up, but Jake had started to change directions, so instead of heading towards Brendon, she was heading towards Jake's clan. He had her cornered with vampires all around her. She looked towards Brendon, but some other vampires had come up to the group and they were fighting. Jake came up to Krystle and leaned towards her. "This wont hurt a bit, I just want to taste you again." He whispered to her. As he leaned his head down, Krystle could not move, one because of the hand cuffs, and two three other vampires had a hold of her. She tried to scream, but one clamped his hand over her mouth. "See, little Brendon should not have tried to trick me." He said as he leaned more in to her. She shut her eyes, and waited for the pain, once her felt it, but not in her neck, she felt pain all over her body. Krystle shot her eyes open to see what had happened, and when she opened them, she did not see what she thought she might see. She saw a bring light in her eyes, and very white walls.

A/N: I hope you all liked this story!! My first fan fiction is done!!! I am happy. Clif Hanger ending...sorry had to do it....am i or am i not going to write a sequal!! Review and I might think about it!! Love ya all!!
Sign up to rate and review this story