Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > More Than you can imagine

Towel Trauma and a Date

by jengrey 0 reviews

nothin happenes, u can skip to chapter 2.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-12-15 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 913 words

0Unrated
She woke up one morning and thought 'Today will be different, I just know it.' But then again, everything in Theresa's life was 'different'. Maybe it was the fact that she was drop-dead beautiful and filthy rich. Maybe it was the fact that she was a black belt at karate at the age of twelve. Maybe it was the fact that she was a clairvoyant. Or maybe it was the fact that Theresa was the descendent of the great Theseus. Theresa swung her slender legs out of her bed and walked to her mirror. She took a deep breath. Her hands ran through her long, wavy orange hair with blond streaks. Her hair colour was, of course, natural. Theresa had a very curvaceous and fit body, so one would think that that would attract every guy at Olympus High School. Wrong. Not every guy. Not the one that she so desperately tried to impress. His name was Jay and he was the descendent of the great Jason. His mom was Greek so he had a natural tan. He wasn't one of those 'oh-my-god-I-am-so-hot-and-I-know-it kinda guys. He was one of those 'hey-what's-up' kinda guy. Theresa went over to the door. It felt like only yesterday when she had gotten a brand-new red sports car for her birthday from her dad. She was driving along and then was attacked by a griffin. She was, of course, saved by the Greek God Hermes. She had been brought to a special wing in the Olympus High school and told almost everything about her by the Greek goddess Hera. There was this greek god, Cronos, who wanted to rule the world and the group had to stop him. One problem, he was a god and they were just kids. He had the power over time and space. She was now part of a group with Jay, Odie, Atlanta, Archie, Herry and Neil. Jay was the descendent of Jason, Odie Odysseus, Atlanta Artemis, Archie Achilles, Herry Hercules and Neil Narcissus. They all had their own special powers too! Odie was super smart, Atlanta was super fast, Archie was, well, a worrier, Herry was super strong and Neil was super lucky. Jay, on the other hand, did not have any super powers. Instead he was their leader. Theresa opened the door and went over to the bathroom across from Neil's bedroom.
"Neil open up!" Theresa said, knocking on the bathroom door. Neil had to have his 80 minute shower and stare at himself for longer in the bathroom mirror before he could start any day.
"You snooze you loose!" He called back in his high-pitched, girly voice. She was waiting there for another 10 minutes before the steamy air from the bathroom flooded her senses.
"Oh you're still here I see." Neil said, a towel covering his golden blonde hair and another tied around his waist.
"Yah, I'm still here. Now move." Theresa skidded past him and closed the door behind her. She checked her watch. It was 9:30.
"Shit." Theresa was planning on going on a shopping spree with Atlanta at 10:00. No way could she make it in a half hour.


*

Theresa opened the bathroom door at 10:15 but bumped into Jay, p.j.'s and all. Theresa was in a tiny towel, unfortunately.
"Hey, Theresa." Jay said in his masculine voice.
"Hey Jay." She had a crush on him and vice versa. Everyone in the Brownstone knew it. The Brownstone was a 3 story (Not including the attic and the basement) 3 miles from the school. The seven of them lived there.
"I'm gonna get dressed." Right when she said this she deeply regretted it. Jay blushed and his eyes unwillingly shifted to her chest but then quickly darted to the wooden floor.
"See you." He said
"see you." she said.


Theresa missed the shopping spree, but it didn't matter. The look on Jay's face was priceless. When Theresa had come back down to the kitchen, everyone stopped and stared, well, the boys at least.
"So you're dressed." Neil said smirking. Atlanta punched his arm. "Ow, that hurt!"
"Good." Atlanta said teeth clenched.
"Neil you are so immature." Theresa said, rolling her eyes. She didn't really care that Jay had seen her almost naked, they had been living in the same house for a year now. She went over to the cupboard and brought out a small bowl, Cheerios and set them down on the table. Theresa poured the cereal into her bowl and poured some milk into her cereal. No one spoke for what seemed like forever.
"Hey Odie, challenge you to foosball." Herry said, gesturing to the foosball game in the living room. Herry was big and strong, dumb yet loyal.
"You are goin' down, Herry." Odie was African-American and was tiny but his larger-than-life words made up for that.
"Hey Theresa can I ask you something?" jay said. Atlanta giggled.
"Sure jay. What's up." They moved over to the door so that no one could hear them talking, or so they thought.



Cronos was staring into his pool of water that could show him anything. It was like hir mirror-mirror-on-the-wall except it showed, not spoke.
"How can I rule the world without those meddling heroes to stop me?" He wondered aloud. His pool of water answered.
"Theresa, do want to go on a date, with me?"
"I'd love to Jay."
The water showed the couple.
"Well now, this will do just nicely." Cronos said, grinning.


END OF CHAPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUH, DUH, DUH!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story