Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > More Than you can imagine

Party pooper

by jengrey 2 reviews

Theresa has been...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2006-12-15 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 406 words

0Unrated
They were walking along a path in the park when Jay's hand reached for hers. Theresa blushed. I mean, she's only been crushing on the team's leader for, like, a YEAR!!! Funny how these things turn out. Theresa didn't want the night to end, but it ended too soon. Eventually they were approaching the brownstone, hand in hand.
"Theresa, can I ask you something?"
"Sure, Jay. What is it?"
"I was just wondering if you would be my, my, my girlfriend."
Theresa embraced him in a warm hug. Theresa usually didn't like he smell of Axe body spray, but she love it on him. She loved his warm, masculine arms around her waist, almost in a protective state, like no one and nothing could harm her.
"Yes." She whispered. She looked up. His big, puppy dog chestnut eyes looked into her own forest green ones. They were about to lock lips! Theresa's fantasy! But then, out of the darkness, she felt a scythe wrap around her stomach, pulling her away from the man of her dreams.
"JA-!"
"THERESA!"
"Sorry to cut and run!" Cronos covered her mouth with his cold, rough hand. He pulled her through one of his portals, cackling evilly.
Jay ran forward, utter hatred gleaming in his eyes for Cronos. He leaped headfirst, trying to get into the portal before it closed.
"Theresa." Jay didn't know where or when for that matter she was. "I have to get her back."

*


Theresa awoke on a cold, cobble stone ground. The air was barely breathable, and foggy with a green mist. Her head was pounding, and beads of sweat were trickling down her back.
"Where the hell am I?" Theresa said her voice sore from breathing in this so-called air.
"You are in my lair." A deep, evil voice said.
"Cronos! How did I get here?"
"I dropped you on your head; you are suffering from slight memory loss. Give it a sec and it'll all come back to you."
As he said, it all flooded back.
"You captured me on my date? That's low, even for you." Theresa called out.
"No, Theresa my dear, that is called strategy." Cronos stepped into the light, facing Theresa. "Now, listen to me. You do want to see you're friends again right? Especially Jay?"
Theresa grimanced but nodded.
"Then I want you to do something for me. A very important thing."



OHHHHH! A cliff-hanger. Pleeeze rate and review!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story