Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > More Than you can imagine

Great power comes with great responsibility

by jengrey 3 reviews

Theresa has to work for CRONOS!!! Poor Jay!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-15 - Updated: 2006-12-15 - 557 words

0Unrated
Jay ran as fast as he could back to the dorm. He needed help; he needed to fight back at Cronos. If Cronos even harmed a hair on Theresa's gorgeous head, Cronos would feel pain like he had never before. At long last, Jay reached the Brownstone doors. He pounded hard on them and was just about to pound on Neil's' head if Neil hadn't screamed.
"JAY! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be out with Theresa?" Neil added his last remark very slyly.
Jay gave him the coldest and hardest glare that would send Cronos to his knees. "Theresa's been captured, by Cronos."
"Where to?" Archie said. Archie was on the couch, with Atlanta but the minute that he heard Jay comment, he and Atlanta stood up.
"I dunno."
"Well then how do we find her? What's the plan?" Atlanta asked desperately.
For the first time in Jay's life of being a leader, he didn't have a plan.


*

"Theresa, you have great power. More than mine even," Cronos said to a fuming Theresa. "You must destroy you friends, it is the only way to let me win."
"No way in Hell."
"Oh, well, I don't think you have a choice." Cronos snapped his fingers, and Agnon, his lead giant, and other giants came running. The giant with the two heads grabbed her. It covered her mouth and neck with one hand and the other hand to cover her waist and lower body. "You see Theresa, my giants are very strong. If you do not co-operate, this one," he gestured to the one that was holding Theresa five feet off the ground. "Will rip you apart, am I making myself clear."
"Iv water vrip in hauf un toukanf fimes famn to felt you."
"I'm sorry, what was that?" Cronos said. The giant that was holding her lowered it's hand so that Theresa could speak.
"I said; I'd rather rip in half a thousand times than to help you!" Theresa said boldly.
"Very well then," Cronos sighed sarcastically. The giant slowly twisted it's hands in opposite direction.
Theresa screamed in pain, agony, and hatred for Cronos for doing this to her.
"Stop." Cronos shouted over-top Theresa's shrieking. "Had enough?"
"No, I will not help you. Never in thousand years."
Theresa could tell that Cronos wouldn't kill her, he needed her. But that wouldn't stop her suffering. Cronos snapped his fingers and the giant let Theresa go and she crumpled to the floor.
"Come!" He left and the giants followed him out of the room. They seemed to know where they were going, so Theresa tried to crawl after them. Cronos opened up an invisible door, letting light stream in through the fog. But just as quickly as he had come, he left.
Every bone in her body killed. She could still feel the giant with the two heads pulling at her. Theresa didn't know what to do. So she did the first thing that came to her mind. She reached for her PMR in her pants' pocket. But she felt nothing. Cronos had taken her only chance of survival. So she did the only thing that she could think of. Theresa cried her forest green eyes out. She missed Odie, Atlanta, Archie, Herry, even Neil. But most of all, Theresa missed Jay.


oH POOR POOR POOR THERESA!!!!!!! :'(
Sign up to rate and review this story