Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > something I needed to say

The end

by keriberi 5 reviews

Will Julius die??

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-12-15 - Updated: 2006-12-16 - 321 words

2Moving
Delilah noticed the tears coming down Julius' cheeks

"Julius!" she shouted "Can you hear me?"

At that moment, Julius' heart stopped beating.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.......

"No Julius" she pleaded "please don't die, you can't die!"

Delilah was on her knees hugging Julius.

"Julius please don't die!" she wailed as the tears dripped off her face. "I rather die than live without you!"

Delilah could hear the sound of doctors rushing to Julius' room. Before anyone got there, Delilah had to say good bye. She carefully took off his oxygen mask and stroked his hair. Her eyes were full and deep red from crying. She bent down and gave Julius a kiss on the lips and hugged him one last time. She never imagined their first kiss would happen this way.

As the doctors entered the room, Delilah started to walk away from Julius. She knew Julius was gone forever and it was too late to change anything. She wished she could do something. She wished she would turn back time and tell Julius how much she loved him. She wished she could give him her heart.

Before Delilah walked out of the door, she heard something amazing. It was the heart monitor. It was beeping again! It was a miracle! Julius was alive!

"Julius!" she shouted.

Delilah ran though the doctors and nurses and grabbed Julius' hand.

"Julius, I knew you wouldn't leave me!" she said

At that moment Julius opened his eyes. His lips parted. He was trying to say something.

"De...." He said in a very soft voice. So soft, you could barely understand what he was saying. "I love you."

"I love you too Julius." Replied Delilah.

"This is truly a miracle." said the doctor. "It looks like Julius is going to fine."

Delilah kissed Julius on the forehead and looked into Julius' eyes. Both her and Julius knew their relationship was never going to be the same.

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story