Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Worst of the Worst

Question to Answer?

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

Will The Helloween Horror make it big and well the lead singer find love.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-16 - Updated: 2006-12-16 - 1609 words

-1Illiterate
Jessica POV

I was laying there in bed. I still cant believe we are touring with MCR and P!ATD and The Used. I was so excited. I guess P!ATD is going to tour with us until we are ready to go with different bands. So Im happy about that. JESSI GET UP? WE HAVE TO GO TO THE RECORDING STUDIO TO HAVE A MEETING? I got up and went to the kitchen area. I seen no one. I was thinking I didnt hear the door open and shut. So they must be hiding. I went to the bathroom and there was Dylan and Chris and Synvester in there. I said what the fuck are you guys doing in here. Dylan said we were hiding cuz we knew you would hit us for waking you up. I said no im not hitting you, i was just laying in my bunk. I wasnt asleep. We were walking the recording studio. I had a sit at this really long table. I guess you had to have a long table cuz 12 people wont fit at a small table without being squshed. my band and The Used sat on side and P!ATD and MCR sat on the other. I was sitting across from Brendon. Then our producer came in and said that the lead singers were having there on little meeting with each other. They said that Me, Bert, Brendon, Gerard would be on one bus and answer question that fans have written. Then the others would have there own little thing going on. I dont know what it was. I didnt pay attention after that. We got up and left. I was walking out of the door and Bert comes up and jumps on my back. I said BERT GET THE FUCK OFF ME, YOU FAT LARD? Bert said that not very nice, calling me a fat lard. He jumped down. I said well stay off of me. I walked back at to the bus and went in and went and sat on the couch. Then Bert walks in and said are you ready. We got to do this now. I said oh shit yea. hold on. let me go to the bathroom real quick. I went to the bathroom and then I came back and I said which bus are we asking the question on. Bert said umm I dont we are going to met up with the others and decide on that. me and Bert walked out and we seen Brendon and Gerard standing outsie my bus. Gerard said we doing it in his bus. if thats fine with you guys. Bert said yea no problem. I said yea no problem with me. We walked to the bus. I was sitting inbetween Bert and Gerard and Brendon was on Bert's other side.


We looked at the question and I had question for Gerard. Gerard had question for Brendon and brendon had them for bert and bert had me. I was thinking oh great. Then Bert started laughing. Brendon said so who's going first. Bert said I'll go. Everybody said okay. Bert said okay okay, so Jessi everybody wants to know if there was something going on with you and Ronnie? I said holy fuck, no way. I had rough time on my last tour and I wanted to quit and I just talk to him and he understood what i was going through and the answer is no. I said ok Ill go. I said okay umm So this is from Rachel from Illinois. umm did you and Bert make out on your last tour together. gerard said laughing umm yea im not gay or bi i just got dare to do it. I just laughed. Gerard said ok my turn. I have Brendon. Haha so Brendon do you have a little crush on Jessica? Brendon said umm no just friends. I really dont like her that way. She is just my friend. Thats it. Gerard said oh ok. Bert said Gerard let me see your paper. Gerard no you cant read them. Only the person who is reading them to that person can. Bert said I dont think that was on there. Gerard whatever and just go Brendon. Brendon said oh ok. Here it goes. Bert do you like anybody on the tour as more than a friend. Bert laughed and said umm no they are all guys except for Jess and well i dont know about that stuff yet. Brendon said oh ok your turn Bert. Bert said ok okay. Jessi so if you could go anywhere in the world were would you go and why. I said umm I would have to say umm i honesty dont know. i really havent thought about it. I would want to go with my band and not by myself or maybe if I had a boyfriend then i would go with him. But I would have to pick Germany. I think that place is awsome. It would be way sweet to go there. Bert laughed and said thats a good choice. its your turn. I said ok Gerard umm let me see. umm okay okay here. why are you being a total dickhead to everyone. Lately. He said that doesnt say that. I said yes it does why would I lie. I showed him the paper and he said shit it does. I dont think i have been a total dickhead. I just been having a really hard time with shit. Sorry if I am. Gerard went and asked Brendon so Brendon was it fun making out with Ryan. Brendon said laughing well Gerard i not gay but it was fun cuz you seen all these fans that like you just go from omg to OMG. you know. It was funny to see the crowd shocked. Gerard said yea yea i know. im out of question. everybody said yea me too. But I had one question left. But I just said the same. I got up and I said well nicetalking to ya. Im going back to my bus. See ya later. If you want you guys can come over and hang out for awhile but not right now. Cuz i want so sleep.

We that night everybody came over. There was beer. I went outside to get fresh air. I wasnt drinking and Gerard hadnt either. So he must of got sober. Bert was drinking and he was drunk. I was just sitting on the ground listening to my MP3 player. Then I seen somebody was siting by me and I looked over and it was Gerard. I took the headphones off. He said what were you listening too. I said umm MCR All I want for Christmas is You. why? He said no reason just wondering.Aww way are you listening to that awful song. I sucked at that So are you having fun. I said whatever you were good. I love that song.umm what you mean. you mean on tour yea i guess and if right now then no im bored as hell.He said aww thanks for that. aww that crazy.I said no worries its just me. He said no way that so wrong. Why do you do that. I said do what. he said put yourself down. I said umm dont know i was raised to be put down and I guess i got use to people putting me down and I gues i just do it now. He said you shouldnt. I said whatever Im leaving. I got to walk. I was walking when this drunk guy comes up to me. He must of snuck in. He comes up to me and grabs my butt. Then he started to kiss my neck and told me to shut up or something bad was going to happen. He pushed me to the fence. I screamed and said GET THE FUCK AWAY? NO GET AWAY? He didnt listen. He just kissed me and thats all. I kept on screaming. Then somebody pulled him off. I fell to the ground. I was crying. I looked up and I seen Gerard and Mikey there beating the shit of the guy. Then Gerard was still at it and Mikey came over and said are you okay. I said yea im fine just that mother fucker was trying to rape me. I got up and I kicked the guy in the side and I said you stupid fuck. I hope you die. I walked back to the bus. Gerard and Mikey were behind me. Then somebody tap me on the shoulder I turned around and it was Gerard. He said can we talk? I said sure why not. He siad ok. so im glad you are okay. That dumb fuck is fucking stupid. But anyways. I just want you to know that I like you. But I not asking you out cuz well of the age. But I like you. I said wow, really i didnt think you did. that kinda awsome. I like you too. and if i was a crazy fan girl then that would of been like OMFG IT GERARD WAY? I LOVE YOU. but nope im not that. I know you to well. I like you just like that. he pulled me into a hug. Then I went in and told everybody to back home cuz i wanted to sleep. I went back to my bunk and I seen Bert was in my bunk. I said that little mother fucker. I went back to the living room area and slept on the couch.
Sign up to rate and review this story