Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Worst of the Worst

Brendon Tell Jessi Something? What could it Be?

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

Will The Helloween Horror make it big and well the lead singer find love.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-20 - Updated: 2006-12-20 - 323 words

0Unrated
I woke up with a really bad headaches. I sat up in my bunk and I got up and went out in the living room. I wasnt feeling so good. I went to the bathroom and threw up. I was thinking I must have gotten sick. Then I realize. I dont remember going to my bunk. I rememember go to the couch, cuz stupid fuck Bert had my bunk. I got done pucking my mind out. I went out and I smell coffee. It smelt so good. But I like the smell of it but dont like drinking it. I just call me weird, okay.

Noon that day. I went to walk around. I was still feeling like shit. When Brendon comes up to me and says can we talk. I said yea sure. We got to my bus. Cuz that the only one that didnt have anyone on it. Then he turns to me and says Jessi I... I.... I like you. I mean I like you alot. I was shocked as what he said. I said umm u do. really. He said yea I've likes you since we first met. I said wow, I like you too. I cant believe I just said that. He said really you do. I said yea. He said would you want to umm go out sometime you know. Im not very good at this stuff. I said umm sure. We went back to the his bus and sat around and just hung out with everybody on there. The day went by fast and I went to my bus and went to my bunk and fell asleep. I was dreaming of what happen today. It was awsome. Then I remember Gerard tell me he liked me. Damn it. Im confused.



[ Sorry so short. I hadnt written in this and just thought I'd write in this some.] Hope you are liking this Sorry for the misspelled words.
Sign up to rate and review this story