Categories > Original > Drama > Save Me

School Day

by darks00 3 reviews

Linkin goes to school, I know, not a good summary, lol. Still Linkin's point of view.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2006-12-18 - Updated: 2012-01-10 - 969 words

1Exciting
Kylie, Adam and Gray walked with me to school, not knowning my own hell on earth, even know I was alive. I felt numb, and everyday seemed like a repeat to me. But I never pitied myself. I deserved it. I had to pay for my mistakes. And I don't want go away from earth like Kate. But, sometimes, I even scared myself.

Our first class of the day was gym. I hated gym, for it made me so self conscience. No, I was in perfect shape and everything, I'm just that type. Another problem- I had to hide my scars and wounds, so I had to wear a long sleeve shirt. In class, which made we sweat. Yes, I got questions for wearing a long sleeve shirt, but I just made exuses. At least Kylie, Adam, Gray and me managed to be put together. We were asked to make our own groups, and of course, I picked Kylie, Adam and Gray. We sat in a circle. I looked at them.

Kylie has medium length blond hair, we cute chocholate brown eyes. She's shy, quiet and sesntive, which makes her a good friend. We've been friends since pre-school. She cares more about others than herself.

Adam has messy black hair, with green eyes. Now, when I first met Adam, he was mean to me, but once you get to know him, he's a nice guy. He can be violent and rough, but that's just his way. He's detarmained, rude, but once you get to know him, he's really a nice guy.

Gray has short blond hair with blue eyes. He's also quiet, and he is currently going out with Kylie. They're both are so similar. Gray is mysterious, and hard to get to know him. He's very smart, but not very confident.

So, why couldn't I tell my three best friends? I couldn't answer that. Miss. Anderson was our gym teacher. She was so nice, and she was like the mother that I lost. That's the only reason why I love gym class. Miss.Anderson asked us to take turns climbing the rope. My friend and we got up, and I was voulinteered to go first. Gray held the rope for me. I took a deep breath. What no one knew, was I was afraid of heights.

I started to climb the rope slowly, and I almost cried out in pain. Climbing the rope means using your hand, meaning use your wrist. It hurt, for I had scars there, and they were threatening to open. When I got to the middle, that was as far as I could go. Miss.Anderson said just always try your best, don't push yourself to hard. Just try. When I got down, I realized my scars opened, and started to bleed freely. Oh, crap. I cursed under my breath.

"Linkin, you're bleeding!" Kylie said with worry.

"Oh, it's from the rope..." I began, but Gray introrupted me.

"We watched you, Linkin, you wrists didn't even touch the rope. You made sure of that," Gray said, raising an eyebrow.

Remember how I told you how Adam is bold? He went up to me, rolled my sleeve up. I tried to pull back, for I knew if they saw, they would know. But Adam was too strong, and he prevailed. My three friends gasped when they looked at my bleeding wrists.

"Linkin? These look man-made..." Kylie began.

As soon as Kylie said those words, Adam took me by the collar, and rushed me out of the gym, with Kylie and Gray following. We had a big gym class, so no one would know we were gone. Adam dragged me to the men's locker room. Kylie didn't care she's in the men's locker room. Did she really care for me that much? Adam slammed me against the locker. I screamed in pain, for I had lots of bruises on my back.

"What-the-hell-have-you-been-doing-to-yourself?" He asked me, exagerrating each word.

When I didn't answer, Adam's grip on my arms got tighter on me. "WELL?"

I started to cry. My friend had me against a locker. I'm a self-abuser. My brothers abuse me. What do you expect me to do?

"Adam, stop it, you're hurting him!" Kylie cried out.

"Sorry." Adam said, dropping me. "Sorry, man, I'm just worried about you. Why did you do that for?"

When I didn't answer, Gray spoke quietly, "Linkin? Is there something you want to tell us?"

I wiped away my tears. Kylie grabbed me some toilet paper, I mumbled my thanks. "It's my brothers, okay?"

The three studied me with concern.

"Well, you're not going home just so your brothers and you can go hurt yourself," Kylie said boldly, "you're coming home with one of us."

"Why not all of us?" Gray asked. "I mean, we can all go to my house, keep his mind busy."

"Will you do that for us, Linkin? Let us help you?" Adam asked me quietly.

I shook my head yes. I was tired living this way. I would try anything to get out of this. Kylie gave me a hug. Gray and Adam didn't, of course, for they're guys.

"Maybe he should see a counsellor," suggested Adam.

"NO," I said with fear, "I don't need a counseller. I don't need to burst out my feelings to a stranger. Besides, there's nothing they can do for me. I won't go."

They knew they couldn't make me go out of my own free will, so they made me agree to stay with them. I agreed, then we went to gym class.

They knew my secret. They didn't treat me differently. They didn't treat me as a freak. They were true friends, and I knew they wanted to help me. I hope they could.

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story