Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Letters To Lanta

Chapter 3: Atlanta's Reaction

by Bookaholic 6 reviews

Let's see Atlanta's reaction to the short e-mail. Will she stay or will she go? If she will go, what about the Brownstone? Will you find out? Why am I asking you all these questions? Stay tuned!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-21 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 237 words

1Exciting
Hi guys! Thanks so much! You are AWESOME!!!!!! lol you are.
----------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow. I can't believe it. I finally half-way reunite with my sisters. After all these years............the Lanta cookies, the snowboarding, sledding.....gone." Atlanta stared at the screen, the 20-year old half-smiling.
"Oh, Trish Roberts, you're a lucky girl. Being named after a wrestler, amazing. Just plain say your name is Stratus, just for fun? You too, Melina!" Atlanta cried as she talked to the window. "My goodness, has this really happened? Have I really left my family? Ma famille?" Atlanta somehow thought back to grade four, her french project labelled 'Ma Famille'. The whole family had been good at french, and basically never studied.
"Let's see what we have." She went to a website where you can see all the flight in the next five months. She checked Canada. "TO, Ottawa, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Drumheller! Ooh! Whitehorse, Iqaluit..." She kept on searching until she got tired. Then she stopped. "December 24th! Let me write that down. Just in time!" Atlanta smiled. Then she clicked on 'Outlook Express'
"To Jay,
What up? Just wanted to let you know................
----------------------------------------------------------------
Muahaha! This is an easy question. Will she go home? Review to tell me the answer, than contact me, and write the letter to Jay. I will adjust it to my liking, and you shall be famous!! lol I know this is short, but I'm tired. R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story