Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Letters To Lanta

Chapter 2: P.S. Mom Said Hi

by Bookaholic 5 reviews

Lannie says goodbye, gifts are being given and forgotten, and a letter has been read. Let's visit New Olympia to see how Lan is doing!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-12-20 - Updated: 2006-12-20 - 476 words

0Unrated
Yo! Colds aren't so stupid anymmore! I get to stay home and miss French class!! Muahahahaha! Later.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
New Olympia, British Columbia

"Well, before you go, I want to give you some presents. Herry, you get a box of chocolates!"
"Wow! Thanks, Atlanta!" Herry ate out all of the chocolates in one minute.
"Theresa, you get a lip gloss collection, twenty flavours, scents, and colours!"
"Oooooooooooooooh thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!" Theresa squealed and hugged Atlanta.
"Jay, you get a ship in a bottle, there were only two of them made!"
"Wow! Cool! Only two of these made? It's soooooo awesome! Thanks, Atlanta!
"Neil, dude, I have to tell you that you are way too obsessed with yourself, so I got you a six-paneled mirror!"
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!
"Archie, I got you the latest pair of running shoes and a CD booklet!"
"Sweet! Thanks a million, Lanta!" Archie hugged Atlanta, then his presents.
"Odie, this was tough to get, but I got you this book called '101 Inventions For The Smartest Of The Smart!"
"Cool! This is awesome! Thank you Atlanta!" Odie flipped through the pages, smiling the whole time.
"Ooopsies...I forgot to get you a present, Lan.......sorry" Theresa mumbled quietly. The rest looked at each other with wide eyes. They forgot to give Atlanta a present!
"Sorry, Lan, we forgot to give you a present........." Jay said.
"Oh, it's okay, I guess.....getting the Brownstone all to myself is a great present!"
"Well, Atlanta, this is it. We have to go now. Just e-mail us, we'll mail you our address, well, the address is on the letter, so, yeah."
"Right, Jay. I'll miss you! Bye!"
"Bye!" They all said.

Atlanta watched them go into the 'Passengers Only' zone, then walked out of the airport. They had found a way to get Herry's truck back to Houston and Theresa's car back to Toronto. Atlanta hailed a taxi, and looked out the window. When she got back home, she opened her labtop to see if anyone e-mailed her. She saw a new letter labelled 'To Lanta' She clicked on it and read.

'Dear Lanta,
Trish here. Mickey is, too. Hmmm......
Mickey: Hey sis! How are you? We miss you.
Trish: Yo, Merry Christmas, sis! Watch any good wrestling matches? What am I saying? We love you very much and want to know when you can come back here.
Mickey: Remember when we used to go sledding and skating? It was tons of fun. When can you come back? We don't feel like making Lanta-shaped cookies without Lanta herself!
Trish: True dat! I was just making Santa-shaped cookies, and they don't taste as good as Lanta cookies, for some reason.
Mickey: I know this letter must sound mushy, and short, but it's true.
Trish: Please come back, Lan, or at least reply.'
P.S. Mom said hi.
Sign up to rate and review this story