Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is It Love or Is it

What Happen to Jessi and her Mom?

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

Will Gerard Find Love, or will he be lonely forever.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-21 - Updated: 2006-12-22 - 1573 words

0Unrated
I HATE YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE. I HATE YOU. I REGRET HAVING YOU. YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING WHORE. I WONT YOU OUT? NOW. My mom yelled that to me. She was pissed off at me for not telling her that her fucking stupid ass boyfriend called. I yelled back at her, YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP? I HATE YOU. DONT FUCKING CALL ME A FUCKING WHORE. CUZ FROM WHAT I FUCKING SEE YOU ARE FUCKING ANY GUY THAT WILL LET YOU AND COME TO THINK OF IT, I HAVENT FUCKED ANY GUY. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP. I was soo pissed right now. I just pack up some clothes and got my MP3 player and walked out the door. My mom yelled YEA GO CALL YOU FUCKING BROTHER TO COME GET YOU? SO YOU CAN HAVE ALL THEM MOTHER FUCKING GUYS COMFORT YOU. I ran back in the house and i got up in her face and said SHUT THE FUCK UP. GOD DAMN. I HATE YOU. I DONT NEED FUCKING COMFORT. GOD YOUR SO FUCKING STUPID. With that she grabbed my arm really hard and punched me in the face. I had tears running down my face. I just got up and ran out the door. I ran to the park and just sat there. I got out this mirror that I got for Christmas from one of the guys and I looked at my face. It was already bruising. Just then my phone started ringing. The ringtone was Seize the Day by Avenged Sevenfold. Hello this is Jessi just got abuse Bryar. Jessi what the fuck? What the fuck happen? Did your mom abuse you? I thought it was Bob but it was Gerard. I couldnt say anything. Bob knew mom had hit me before, but no one, I mean no one else knew about. I said umm no I was joking. Haha Gerard said I know you to damn well. Im comming to get you. We are in Chicago. Well by that time I decided to get the next train out of here and go back to New Jersey. I said umm im not in Chicago. He said where you at? I said umm I dont know but Im on my way back to New Jersey. He said what the fuck are you going back there for. I said umm dont know. Just cant be in Chicago anymore and I cant be in Illinois anymore. He said fine Im comming to get you. Cya later and before I could say anything he hung up.


Gerard POV

BOB GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE ALONE??? Bob ran in and said yea whats up. I said what the fuck? Im going to New Jersey, I'll be back in a couple of days. Okay. Dont worry and dont ask. Okay. I just need to go back there and do some business. Okay. Bob looked at me like a I was fucking crazy but then said Aye aye captain. I hated when he called me that. I went back to the bunk and packed some clothes. I told the rest I needed a break and I was going back to New Jersey for awhile and not to worry.


Two Days later. Ring Ring. my Phone was going off. Hello this is Gerard. Hey Gee This is Jess. Where are you? I said umm in New Jersey and where are you? Jessi said umm In New Jersey at the park. I said okay be there in a few minutes.


Jessi POV

This was it. I hate life. So Im taking my life. I had a razor in my hand. I hated the idea of doing it this way, but I hated life and I dont know how else to do it. I hated needle, well as a matter a fact, I hated anything sharp. I put the razor to my skin and I slid it across my arm and then I did it again and again until my arm felt soo numb. I jump the razor blade. JESSI, WHAT THE FUCK. It was Gerard. I could do anything. I fell into a deep sleep.


Gerard POV

Oh My Fucking Gosh. She was trying to kill herself. I got to take her to the hospital. I ran into the hospital and they took her and they said she would be fine. That they got the blood to stop. I thought to myelf, I thought she was afraid of sharp things. I guess when you get pushed so far then that would cause it. I miss her so much. I want her back. I need her. Its my fault she did this. She did this I know she did this because she felt nobody loves her. She is so wrong. Bob and me and Frank and Mikey and ray loves her. Maybe her mom doesnt, cuz her mom a royal bitch but she got plenty of people that loves her and she loves. I cant believe it. I called Bob. Hey This is Bob Bryar speaking. I said Hey Bob what going on? He said umm nothing just waiting for you to come back. I said umm Im in the hospital, but no need to worries. Im fine. I just fainted. Cuz I had alot on my mind. I couldnt tell him that his sister tried to kill herself. It was bad enough for me to find her. He said umm okay, just as long as everything is fine. Have you talk to Jessi lately. She hasnt picked up her phone, and I dont dare call home. I said umm nope. I'll see ya soon. Later. Tell eveybody I said Hi and I miss them. Bob siad bye bye and okay. I hung up and I had tears running down my face. The doctor walked in and said I could go in the room. I went in. She was awake and She said hey im feel so stupid. I said dont be. you were having trouble, But please go with me back to the bus. We all miss you. She said yes I would love too go. She got out the next day. We were walking to the train station. We got on and got to Chicago and I got to the bus and I told Jessi to stay outside the bus and I told her to put my hoody on cuz I dont think Bob would like to see them cuts. I went in and I said Everybody get out here. I got a surprise. They came out and sat down on the couch. I went outside and I went back up the stairs with me holding Jessi hand. She appeared and Bob ran to her and said OMFG Gerard I thought you hadnt be in contact with her and wait what in the fuck where you in New Jersey for. Jessi said umm I got in a fight with mom and she kicked me out and I ran to New Jersey dont know why but I did and I was in the hospital with Gerard. He had fainted with all the stress. He said ok. take that hoddy off and stay a while. He pulled the hoody off and Jess just stood there and he seen them. I know he seen Jessi cuts. He looked at her and said Jessi let talk along NOW? I felt so bad for her.


Bob POV

What the fuck? She tried to kill herself. I cant believe that and to think Gerard wasnt the one in the hospital it was her. Damn it.

Jessi POV

Oh Shit Im in trouble now. I walked back in the bunk. I seen a playboy magizine and then I mummble Jeez no body cant get any? Bob heard that and said oh so you are a whore now. I said what the fuck no. I was fucking joking. I was yelling at the top of my fucking lungs. So wasnt he. He yelled SO WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME YOU CUT YOUR FUCKING SELF. I YELLED I DONT KNOW? I SHOULDNT EVEN FUCKING CAME HERE. I KNEW IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE. Then he calmed down and pulled me into a hug and said Jessi Im sorry I should do that. I know you are going through I rough time. But Jessi promise me you wont cut yourself. You promise. I said I promise.



Mikey POV

I heard yelling coming from the bunks and they yelling said: SO WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME YOU CUT YOUR FUCKING SELF. Had Jessi been cutting herself. Then I heard:I DONT KNOW? I SHOULDNT EVEN FUCKING CAME HERE. I KNEW IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE. I heard that. I knew Jessi was having trouble. I hope everything is fine. They came out and Jessi had been crying. The rest of the day, we just tried to have fun. Then Jessi looked tired and Bob said Jessi go to my bunk and she did what he said and went back in the bunk and I told Bob to take my bunk for tonight. I would sleep on the couch. They all went in the bunk. bob came back out and said Mikey thank you. I own you. I said no problem. Anytime. He left and I fell asleep.

Jessi POV
today was the worst day ever. But Im glad to be sleeping.
Sign up to rate and review this story