Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is It Love or Is it

True Love?

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

Will Gerard Find Love, or will he be lonely forever.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-22 - Updated: 2006-12-23 - 1379 words

0Unrated
I could feel someone watching me sleep. I opened my eyes and seen it was Gerard. I jumped and said holy shit. You scared the living shit out of me. He laughed and then he got serious. I said omg what did I do now? He smiled and said nothing. Its just that I never watched you sleep and I wanted too. I said umm thats nice. I guess. Not so sure if that is or not. He laughed and said Jessi, I just want you to know I'm here for you. I will always. Just promise me like you promise Bob that you wont cut yourself. I said umm I promise. I sat up and I gave him a huge hug and then said Now get the fuck out so I can get out of bed. He laughed and said ok and helps me up. He looked at my cuts and said wow those look bad. But wait a minute holy shit Jessi you craved MCR in your arm. When did you do that. I had forgot that I had cut myself one time before. I said umm before I left the first time with you guys when I was still with you and I was really depressed. Gee looked at me and said my god Jessi, Im going to keep an eye on you. I swear. Jessi, I dont want you too do it again. I snapped at him and said I said I promise. Do you not trust me. He got that sad look in his eyes and he shook his head and started to walk out. I thought fuck I just yelled at Gee. How could I? I grabbed his arm and he looked back and I pulled him into a hug and I pulled away and said Gee Im sorry, Im just having a bad year. Please forgive me. He just looked at me. I said fine be that way. WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB? He looked at me and smiled and then said I love how you get pissed off easy and leans in and kissed me. It felt like heavan. Then Mikey open the door and said what the fuck is.. Oh shit never mind. then Gerard grabbed his arm and pulls him to him and say dont say anything. Please nothing happen. It was a mistake. I wanted to fall to the floor. Did he mean that. Was we really over.


A month as been by. I had been hanging out with Mikey alot. Mikey said he needed to talk to me. so we'll see what he wants to talk about.

2 hours later.
Hey Mikey, you wanted to talk? Mikey looked at me like he has never before. He siad yea I do. Ummm Jessi would you like to.. umm... umm... Jessi would you like to be my girlfriend? I looked shocked. I didnt know what to say. I just stood there. Then Mikey said damn it I knew you didnt like me like that. I made a total ass of myself. I couldnt help but laugh. he said and not only that your laughing at me. I said Mikey shut the fuck up. He got the look on his face like HUHHHH. What did I do? I said Mikey, come here a sit by me? He did that. i felt like I've done this before. Which I hadnt. But anyways. He sat by me and I looked at him straight in the eye and said Mikey, Im sorry For... He cut me off and said I knew it. I knew you would say no. I said Mikey, shut up and let me finish. I said Mikey, Im sorry for any guy who wants to me to be their girlfriend, cuz Im taken now. Mikey got a confused look on his face. I said Do I have to spell it out? He still looked confused. Then I Yelled MIKEY, THE ANSWER IS YES? He got the biggest smile ever. he said really. I said yes really. He hugged me and said OMG I got a hot girlfriend and she is so beautiful inside. I said Mikey shut it with the romantic shit. I hate it. He said oh ok. I said Hey dont let me get away with stuff that easy. You dont have to be a push over. He said ok. But I knew you didnt like romantic shit. I said oh well. I was hoping you would of ask me out a long time ago. But you probably didnt have the balls too or you just started to like me. He said Jessi shut the fuck up? You talk to much. I looked shocked and I said no body has ever said I talk to much. He said I was only kidding. Now come here and hug me, cuz I seriously dont know when we are aloud to kiss. I looked at him and smiled. I hugged him and I pulled away. We just looked into each other's eyes and somehow we got closer and closer and we were kissing. Then the door opens and in walks Ray and Frank. We pulled away and Frank just looked at us and smiled. Then Frank said Mikey lets talk? Mikey said sure bro. They went to the bunk and Ray came and sat by me and said so how are you? I said umm pretty good. I havent cut myself, If that's what you are meaning to ask. He said that's good.


Frank POV

We got back in the bunk. I turned around and said So how long? Mikey said how long what? I said dont play dumb with me? you know you and Jessi. How long. He got the biggest grin of all times and he said since like 5 minutes before you and ray came in. oh bye the way thanks for ruining the moment. I said you had a moment. Wow Mikey thats awsome. I dont like Jessi but is she a good kisser. He siad you shoule know. Remember the game spin the bottle. I said oh yea. That was good times. Mikey walked back out and I heard a yell. It sounded like. HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU? I ran out there and Ray was trying to get with Jessi. IF you know what I mean and it look like Jessi was pushing him off, but he was so horny. He probably couldnt help it. She is a really pretty girl. Mikey ran out. Jessi ran out. I looked at Ray and I said what the fuck did you do that? They are together and you have to fuck it up?


Ray POV

I have had feeling for Jessi for a really long time. Every since her and Gee went out. I didnt know her and Mikey were a couple. Damn it I should really ask from now on.


Mikey POV

How could she? We just started going out and she has to fuck it up. Wait maybe it wasnt her fault and maybe it was Ray's. I mean lately he needs to get laid. I heard my name being called. It was Jessi. MICHAEL JAMES WAY. Please let's talk.



Jessi POV
MICHEAL JAMES WAY? I was yelling. I was soo scared. He came out from around the tree. All I did was stand there. I didnt know if I should hug him or what. Then he said Jessi. Im sorry I shouldnt of done that. I know Ray. I know he just needs a girl of his own. But seening you and him kissing and him trying to undress you. That was wrong but I know you wouldnt do that and I didnt think my best friend would do that, but I guess you can only take so much.
I said Mikey Im sorry. I tried to stop him. But he wasnt letting go. he walked closer and pulled me into a hug and then lefted up my chin and kissed my lips. Then I heard a WTF? I turned around to see Bob.




[OOO what could happen? Will Bob beat the crap out of Mikey or will bob be glad that Jessi is with mikey and not some person bob cant trust? Hmm will see.]
Sign up to rate and review this story