Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is It Love or Is it

Kisses dont mean anything?

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

Will Gerard Find Love, or will he be lonely forever.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-23 - Updated: 2006-12-24 - 1402 words

0Unrated
WTF ARE YOU DOING, Bob yelled from across the road. I didnt know what to do. I just stood there and wait for Bob to come over. He walked over and threw his arms around me and said Im so glad you guys are together. I was wondering when you were going to ask her, Mikey. Me and Mikey just looked at him like WTF. Mikey said yea i got the balls to ask her. Bob said yea Im glad she's with you and not some low life and no im not talking about you brother. I love Gerard and I wouldnt say that about him. I mean I dont love him like that. Me and Mikey started to laugh then Bob started to ran after me, so I ran to the bus. I got in the bus and ran to the bunk. I didnt realize Gerard was in his bunk and his was the closes one, so I just jump in his and I heard him yell holy fuck. Then I looked at him and he was about to speak but I put my hand over his mouth and whisper dont say anything. Im hiding from Bob. I knew he could feel my heart beat. Then I heard Bob come in the bunk and I whisper to Gerard and said tell him if he ask that you are the only one in here. Bob yelled Gerard do you know where Jessi is? Gerard said umm nope havent seen her for awhile. Luckly the certains were closed. I didnt move for a while. Then I heard a door shut and then I heard Frank say Hey Jessi, it safe to come out. I was about to get up when Gerard pulled me ontop of him and said stay you were keeping me warm and then he smiled. I said umm cant I got a date to attend. He looked at me and I said umm i was joking but I got to go though. He smiled and said fine, dont want to hang out with me. fine. I said laughing nope, i got stuff to do. He mummble something under his breath I didnt hear it. Then i got up and went to the living room. Mikey woke in and said hey there my lovely. I gave him a evil look. He just smiled. I said do you want to get hit now or later. He winked and said oh baby later in a really sexy voice. I hit him upside the head and he said oww, that hurts. I said good. he said no seriously that did. He got the sad look in his face. I said omg did I really and I went and sat down by him. I said omg did I really hurt you. He smiled at me and then jump at me and said nope but I knew that would work. He was now ontop of me. Nothing is happening. I had forgot Frank was still there and I heard a umm guys maybe you should not do that. I said I would never do that. I went over and sat by him and gave him a huge kiss on the cheek. Then I went back to Mikey and said sorry but I really wanted to do that but I want you though. I was laughing for some odd reason. Then Mikey said yea whatever and kissed me. We were like that forever, well until Gerard came in and said WTF.


Gerard POV

Damn it. Are they together. I hope not. I mean I love my brother but damn it. Hey Frank can I talk to you? Me and Frank went to the bunk and Frank for some reason jumped on me and kissed my cheek and said Im in a happy mood. I said umm yea I was. Frank got down and said whats wrong my little lover boy. just kidding. I said umm nothing so is Jessi and Mikey together? He said umm yea. I said yea what a fucking whore. Frank said why is Jessi a fucking whore, Just cuz she didnt come crying back to you. I said No, It just that I was going to ask her to take me back, but now I cant. Frank said well thats not her fault or Mikey only yours and I could tell she was waiting for you for those couple months to call her and ask her back, but no you had to be a dickweed. He walked out. I think I pissed him off.


Jessi POV

Frank walks back out, cuz him and Gerard went and talked. He came out and said that we were going to meet up with P!ATD and The Used and Avenged Sevenfold and Fall Out Boy and told me and Mikey to keep our tongues in our own mouths for awhile. I laughed and said Frank can we talk for a minute. Frank said yea sure.


Frank POV

We went outside the bus. She said Frank can I tell you something. Can I trust you? I said yea you can? She then pushed me up against the bus and kissed me. I couldnt believe she was doing that. Then she pulled away and laughed and looked down. I looked down and realize that well umm let just say I got excited. She said I really wanted to do that, but I hate for doing it now, cuz Im with Mikey. She went to walk away but for some reason I grabbed her arm and spun her arm. Where she was against the bus and I was pracitaly (sp) shoving my tongue down her throat. I couldnt help it. She was pulling away so I dont know what that meant. I pulled away and we were both out of breathe. I looked at her and I said omfg I shouldnt of done that. your my best friends girlfriend. I feel so stupid. She said its not all your fault. I was still close by her. I took a few steps back and let her go back in.



Jessi POV

I was thinking in my head. OMFG DID I REALLY JUST KISS FRANK AND THEN HE KISSED ME. OMG I FEEL SO FUCKING STUPID. I feel like a whore. I know it was just a kiss but to me it felt like I fucked up and that Mikey saw me do that. I walked in and I seen Mikey right away and I ran to him and threw my arms around him and I said omg your hot. Mikey laughed and said why thank you very much. I think Im hot too. I just laughed and I seen Frank walk in and he just looked at me and I looked at him. Ray was in the room and I seen him look at Frank then at me. I knew he knew something was up and No Frank wasnt up? (lol) Well he was a few minutes ago.


Two Hours Later....
Jon walked up to me and said Jessi can i tell you something? I said umm depends on what it is. He said umm I think your hot, but I know your with Mikey, but I just wanted to let you know. I said umm wow thanks i think your not bad looking yourself, but yea im with mikey and im happy. Then everybody left and bob was no where on the bus. So I called him. He said he wouldnt be home. So I told Mikey to sleep in the bunk I was sleeping in. He said oh yeah, but your not ready and im not ready to do that. I said umm what are you talking about. He said umm never mind. So when we get off tour. what are you going to do. I said umm probably stay whereever anybody will take me. Mikey said oh babe I'll take you to my house, so you dont have to be homeless. I said aww thanks and I kissed him and well things got steamy but I stop it. I wasnt ready. I was glad it was Spring break. Mikey just held me in his arm and I fell asleep.


[Sorry if this chapter sounds gross, but my friend wrote some of this and she liked it so I didnt want to hurt her feelings by changing it]
Sign up to rate and review this story