Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Another Ancester

The Break Up

by jengrey 5 reviews

We all knowthat Theresa is the descendent of Theseus, but then how di she get her special powers?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-12-25 - Updated: 2006-12-25 - 538 words

0Unrated
"Theresa, we need to talk."
"Sure, what's up Jay?"
Jay and Theresa were walking home from a surprisingly tiring day at the High School. To Theresa, it almost seemed like jay was avoiding her.
"It's just that, well, right now isn't a very good time for me to have a girlfriend."
"What? Why not? Is it me, 'cause if it is then I can change-"
"No Theresa, it's not you, it's me. I just can't be in a relationship right now."
"But...But why?"
At that precise moment, Archie came through the door to where Jay was dumping Theresa.
"Hey Jay! Nice going! You scored Bridget, the hottest chick in the school! How was the date? You gotta tell me all about it!"
"Wh-What?" said a teary eyed-Theresa.
"Uhhhh..."Jay said.
Theresa didn't even want to hear what Jay had to say afterwards. She ran up the stairs to her bedroom and locked the door. She jumped onto her bed and poured her eyes out. She looked over at the picture of her and Jay. It was taken during the summer when there was a giant heat blast and the air conditioner (AC) was broken. So, they all went to the park and swam in the river until the evening. In the picture, you could even see Atlanta trying to pull Archie into the water and Archie was holding onto a tree. Anyways, Theresa stared at the picture and through it out the window, hoping to make it smash into a million tiny pieces. She hated Jay. She HATED him. She never wanted to see or speak to him AGAIN!

*

Downstairs in the lounge, Jay and Archie were having a...'discussion' about the earlier out-burst.
"I can't believe that you actually dated Bridget at the same time as Theresa!"
Jay had his head in his hands and his eyes stung from blinking his tears away.
"I thought that you loved her Jay," Archie said, a little softer, but the harshness still in his voice. "Theresa I mean. Not Bridget." Archie lifted his head sharply to the window for something shiny and colourful had caught his eye.
"What?" Jay said, lifting his head to the window as well.
"N-Nothing, I thought I just saw a picture be thrown down." (It was, in fact, the picture that Theresa threw out of her bedroom window. "Why anyways?"
"I dunno. I mean, Bridget asked me out and I guess that my hormones just got the better of me."
"I'm ashamed of you Jay." Archie said, coldness, harshness and anger back in his voice. "You had something special, something that any guy would have wanted. You had a beautiful, kind, smart, charismatic, interesting girl that was already your best friend. You were both already having the exact same life and lifestyle let alone the fact that you both share the same brownstone house together. You had something special and you blew it and you're probably never going to have another chance at that again. Good Job Jay. You've just blown your one chance at true love for popularity, blonde hair and big boobs. You blew it Jay, and I'm really ashamed of you."



I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE JUST MADE JAY REEAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLYYY EEEEEVVVVVIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story