Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Another Ancester

Stolen Away

by jengrey 4 reviews

the title is self explanitory, but who?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-12-25 - Updated: 2006-12-25 - 273 words

1Exciting
Let's start with the dream. Theresa was all alone in a dark corridor. There was a light at the end of the tunnel, and it was like she had died. She saw her whole life fly by her eyes. But there was something familiar about he tunnel, and someone was waiting for her in the light. The mysterious woman had dark chestnut hair with red streaks and had glowing violet eyes.
"Come to me, Theresa." The woman said in a dark, yet comforting voice.
Theresa bolt awake, breathing heavily, to find beads of sweat rickling down her back and forehead. She had cried herself to an early sleep. So, she woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get to sleep. What always calmed her down was a glass of milk, so Theresa slowly, swiftly and quietly opened her door and walked down the stairs. She reached into the fridge and turned around. The instant that she saw him, she dropped her glass and it shattered to the floor. Theresa felt the rough hand of Cronos as she tried to srtuggle and felt her hands being held against her back by giants and a neutralizer being shot into her neck as she slowly faded away into a deeper sleep. But before she lost concoius completely, Theresa was only able to let out one more feeble shout before she lost power over her mind, body and totally was knocked out. She almost thought that she heard the cry of Jay and Atlanta's feet running upstairs.

*

UH OH!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Poor, POOR theresa! srry this ones so short though.
Sign up to rate and review this story