Categories > Anime/Manga > Love Mode > The Ways Love Grows

The Thinnest Line

by Jexia 0 reviews

This chapter is rated MA. When Takamiya takes his date home, he spends the night making hot sweet love. This chapter is rated MA.

Category: Love Mode - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Takamiya, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2005-08-07 - Updated: 2005-08-08 - 1124 words

0Unrated
When they got to the hotel room, Izumi was still tipsy and so unsteady on his feet that without Takamiya's help, he couldn't have gotten his shoes off without falling over.

"You probably shouldn't have had that last shot of cognac," said the older man

"Oh, I'm just a little sleepy is all," murmured Izumi in an amiable tone as Takamiya guided him to the bed.

"You can lie down here," Takamiya said.

Izumi plumped back on the mattress, eyes closed , stretching luxuriously.

"Mmm. Feels good," he said. A moment later he was snoring softly.

Takamiya couldn't help laughing a bit as he smiled down at his sleeping beauty. He found it ironic that he'd hired a date club host for sex, then got the poor guy so drunk he couldn't really perform. Izumi must surely be one of the newer hires at the Blue Boy, Takamiya speculated again.

He really had to hand it to Reiji though. His friend had been so right when he suggested that Izumi might suit him well--even if the young host couldn't hold his liquor. Takamiya shook his head and chuckled again.

Considering the time they'd spend together, Takamiya found himself marveling at the fact it hadn't felt like hiring a prostitute from a date club at all. Izumi was cute and spontaneous with none of the calculation that he had occasionally noticed in other hosts. Maybe it was all part of an act, but if it was, it was a good one. It had worked like a charm, thought Takamiya. He'd had such a good time.

Now as he replayed the events of the day in his mind and remembered the shock when their hands first touched, the moment he held Izumi in his arms at the stable, the way the boy had leaned up against him at the bar with such affectionate trust, Takamiya found himself getting emotional.

Gazing down at Izumi's flushed cheeks, dark hair tousled on the pillow, and now drawn in by the attraction of those innocent looking lips, Takamiya couldn't resist. He leaned down and kissed them. Ah, such a sweet mouth, he thought.

Takamiya felt desire swell within him. His body ached for physical connection. He wanted this so much now, sex with Izumi.

He undressed, wrapped a towel around his waist, then helped Izumi out of his pants, shirt and underwear. The youth sighed and relaxed under his touch.

As Takamiya framed the boy's face with his hands, his heart fluttered in his chest. His fingers reached out to caress the lips he'd kissed. Izumi's eyes slitted open slightly at the contact, and he sighed.

The open mouth was irresistible. Takamiya bent down, slid his tongue onto Izumi's, probed ever so tentatively and found his kiss answered lightly.

It was heaven.

Takamiya closed his eyes and went with the feeling.

Izumi moaned. The sound made Takamiya so hard his heartbeat speeded up and he took a strong inbreath.

Izumi was aroused and the sight made Takamiya even harder. He groaned, then slid down the bed and took Izumi's penis in his mouth. He licked, sucked, throated, so excited, caught up in the moment and absorbed in his task that he only dimly heard Izumi's words,"What are you doing? Why am I naked?"

He's finally awake thought Takamiya. I'm going to make him feel so good.

Everything Takamiya had ever learned about oral sex, he enthusiastically put into the act. Sound was muffled with his head between Izumi's legs, but Takamiya heard him say something. What?

"Wait a minute. Stop..."

What?

By the time he processed what Izumi said and looked up to see if anything was the matter, the boy's eyes were closed again, his face flushed with passion. Takamiya licked the shaft from base to the glans.

Izumi moaned "Ah, ah!"

Takamiya swirled his tongue around the tip, then started throating again.

"Ah, no," moaned Izumi.

No? Was he going too fast?

Takamiya slowed down the action of his mouth, licking slower, more voluptuously.

"Get off... I want...get off....ah!" Izumi was moaning again.

Confused and distracted, Takamiya snagged a tooth on Izumi's penis.

"Sorry" he mumbled with his mouth full and then continued sucking, making sure to keep his teeth out of the way.

Takamiya put more into it, suctioning and gripping, his mouth slipping up and down while the slim pale hips below him shuddered and shifted.

"Get...me...get off...me...ah!" Izumi begged.

Takamiya wanted to get him off, so as his head moved, he cradled the balls gently and squeezed as he sucked. Izumi finally went over the edge and Takamiya milked and swallowed the hot spurts.

Nearly drunk with desire now, Takamiya sat up slowly, eyes hazed over with longing. He leaned down and kissed Izumi's mouth again.

"Izumi," whispered Takamiya, in a husky voice. He dipped his fingers into a jar of lotion to smooth the way.

"Ah, ah," cried out Izumi, eyes wide and surprised as the fingers slid into him.

"Relax, Izumi, relax," said Takamiya

Izumi closed his eyes.

"Good boy, that's better, isn't it?" Takamiya said softly as he took his fingers out, prepped himself and pushed in slowly.

"AAAH!" Izumi cried out again, louder this time..

"What's wrong? Does it hurt?" asked Takamiya concerned. Was Izumi sore from a previous partner?

"Izumi, what should I do?"

The boy only groaned.

"What should I do? Does it hurt?" he asked again.

Takamiya knew from experience that entry was sometimes painful but the discomfort often faded when the pleasure began.

Izumi said nothing but lay with his eyes closed. The initial pain must have eased thought Takamiya, so he began to thrust.

Soon all he heard was Izumi's excited panting, the harsh breath in his own throat and the slap of flesh on flesh as he focused on his goal, grasping , plunging deeper, holding on tight. Finally the boy's body shuddered in orgasm and then his own followed in hard, hot waves of pleasure.

The release felt fantastic. God, how he'd needed that. He sighed with relief, stretching his shoulders, savoring the feeling of connection, the easing of tension. He had such a feeling of tenderness at that moment, he didn't want it to end. It felt so good to be intimate again, he didn't want to pull out, but because his legs were trembling from aftershocks, he finally did and found himself regretting the loss of contact.

He looked down fondly at Izumi. Though there had been some awkwardness, still it felt good to give and receive pleasure.

He slid his fingers down the boy's face and cupped the slender chin.

"Such beautiful pink cheeks," he said.

What a perfect end to a nearly perfect day.
Sign up to rate and review this story