Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Worst of the Worst

I wish I could sleep now and forever?

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

What happens when Brendon and Jessi go to a movie(non date). What happens to Gerard.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-27 - Updated: 2006-12-28 - 2624 words

0Unrated
I woke up in the middle of the night. I was sleepy, but I couldnt sleep. How weird, right. So I had the urge to just go out walking around the grounds. I had my Ipod on and I was listen to MCR Cancer. I was just thinking that my grandma love that song. I was surprised when she told me she liked it. I was walking and I wasnt watching were I was going, cuz I was too busy into the song that I ran into someone. I was thinking who is up at this time of night. I looked up and I seen it was Brendon. He said hey what the hell are you doing out here at this time of night. I said umm couldnt sleep had alot on my mind. He said aww sorry I couldnt be when you got back. Me and Ryan went out and well you had alittle to much and I just wanted to go back to the bus and sleep. Im sorry. I said umm no problem. I had a lot of people comforting me. I was getting sick of it. He said yea but I wish i was there for you. I said no problem. I yawn. I said umm i think Im going back to the bus. So we should hang out tomorrow. Brendon said yea that was be way awsome. I laughed and said yea cya later. I was walking when somebody grabbed my shoulder and kissed me. I pulled away and I seen it was Brendon. He said im sorry, I shouldnt of done that. I just looked at him. Then i said cool, but dont be sorry. I laughed and walked away. I got back to the bus and Dylan ran to me and said where the hell have you been? I said umm well father Ive been out. Dylan said well i got to worry i mean cheese and cracker. I said cheese and crackers that a new one. I will most diffently use that one. He said whatever Im going back to bed. Just remember that you have to be up at 10. and if you ever go out like that without telling anybody or leaving us a note, i will never talk to you. I said ooo thats so scary. He said Jessi, I just dont you to do that again. I said Dylan dont worry, I was young and stupid. He said Jessi, you were 18 when you did that and now your 19, not that old or young. Jessi just dont do it, dont cut yourself again. Please. I hate seeing you like that. I said Dylan I promise on my grandpa grave that I wont. Dylan just looked at me and walked to the bunks. I just fell back in that couch and layed there.


Jessi wake you ass up. We gotta get going. I said Fine Im up. I went to the bathroom and got dressed and did my make up. Dylan yelled for me to hurry up. I got out there and I seen that Frank and Gerard was there. I said holy fuck, i didnt hear the door open. Dylan said umm Jessi they were here when you went to the bathroom. I said no really, huh that weird. Frank just laughed. I walked out of the bus. I yelled holy shit, the fucking sun is burning my fucking eyes. Then Frank said Jesus Jessi are you a fucking vampire. if you are then Bite Me? I said most diffently would bite you. He said aww how fucking sweet. I said yea, now why that fuck don I have to get up early. Dylan said you dont remember. I said umm nope. He said umm you going to sing Cancer with Gerard. They want a female to sing with Gerard and well he picked you. I said umm I dont think so. I mean I cant. I just cant and I ran back to the bus.


Gerard POV
When Jessi came back out, she was surprised.Jessi said holy fuck, i didnt hear the door open. Dylan said umm Jessi they were here when you went to the bathroom. Jessi said no really, huh that weird. Frank just laughed. Me, frank, Jessi, Dylan walked out of the bus. Jessi yelled holy shit, the fucking sun is burning my fucking eyes. Then Frank said Jesus Jessi are you a fucking vampire. if you are then Bite Me? Jessi said most diffently would bite you. He said aww how fucking sweet. Jessi said yea, now why the fuck do I have to get up early. Dylan said you dont remember. Jessi said umm nope. He said umm you going to sing Cancer with Gerard. They want a female to sing with Gerard and well he picked you. Jessi said umm I dont think so. I mean I cant. I just cant and Jessi ran back to the bus. I was thinking what the fuck. Dylan said umm sorry guys But can you wait to do the song later in the concert. I will go talk to Jessi okay. I said umm is she going to be okay. Dylan said umm yea just that song is really hard for Jessi to sing. I tell you guys later about it, but for now just go and sing more songs and I'll go get Jessi. Bye. I said umm bye and I wave. Frank just looked at me. I said umm yea lets go.

Jessi POV

I heard the door open. Jessi are you okay I heard Dylan ask me. I said umm yea its just that I dont know. I dont think I can do it. Dylan said i know you can. Hell if you want to. if you sing just look at Gerard the hole time and then you wont have to face the crowd. Gerard really wants you to do the song with him. I was thinking. Then Dylan said Jessi are you okay. I said umm yea. Umm Dylan I'll do it. Dylan said really you will. I said umm yea. He said what made you change your mind. I said my grandma. I had tears in my eyes. I walked out and Dylan gave me a hug and said Jessi its okay, if you dont want to then dont. I said i want to. it'll be for my grandma. I got out of the bus. I went to the stage and Gerard walked up to me and said so.. are you? I shook my head yes. He just smiled and said I know your grandme will be happy and if it helps. when you sing you can look at me. I said I plane on to. Then he said umm gotta go. Im call you up. He walked away. He yelled into the mic and said hey so we are going to do a really special song and we got a little guest that going to help me sing the song Cancer. You guys know her. everybody, give it up for Jessi from Helloween Horror. I walked out and I looked at the crowd. We began to sing:Turn away
If you could get me a drink, of water
'cause my lips are chapped and faded
call my aunt marie
help her gather all my things
and bury me in all my favorite colors
my sisters and my brothers still
I will not kiss you
'cause the hardest part of this
is leaving you

Now turn away
'cause i'm awful just to see
'cause all my hairs abandoned all my body
oh my agony
know that i will never marry
baby i'm just soggy from the chemo
but counting down the days to go
It just ain't living
And I just hope you know
that if you say
goodbye today
I'd ask you to be true
'cause the hardest part of this is leaving you
'cause the hardest part of this is leaving you
At the end I was facing Gerard and I had tears running down my face. I was crying so bad. Then he looked at me and wiped the tears away and gave me a hug and said everything is okay. Im here for you. Then he kissed me on the side of my face. I said bye into the mic and wished everybody to have one hell of a time. I ran off stage. I gave Dylan and hug and said holy shit Dylan I did it. I sang that song. I just stood on the side of the stage and waited for them to get done.

Gerard POV

OMFG She was awsome. I gave her a hug and kissed her on the side of the face. I hope she is fine. She was crying really bad. I glad she sang it with me.

Mikey POV

OMG Jessi was amazing. She should total do that song with us. Hell kick Gerard out. Laugh Out loud just kidding. But she was really good.

Jessi POV

Frank came running to me and jump on my back and said OMFG Jessi you were awsome. I said umm thanks I guess. Giving him a really weird look. He said hell yeah, we should totally pary now. I said umm i cant I promise Brendon I would hang out with him. I looked at Gerard and he had a really sad face. I felt bad. I said but that hang out wont last all night, so I see ya later on. Okay. I smiled and I d hugged Dylan and Bob. I dont know why after I hugged Dylan and Bob, I just ran to the bus. I heard Frank yell Fine Jessi, I see who you really like out of all of us MCR guys. I yelled back and said Hell yea Bob's hot. Then went in the bus. I looked outside and seen everybody laughed except for Gerard.

Brendon POV

I should call Jessi. Ring ring ring rin--- Hellooooo. This is Jessi your dreams are about to come true. I laughed and she laughed and said hey bren. whats up, we're still hanging out, right? I said yeah you bet. where do you want to meet up at. She said umm let's see how about we meet in the middle. I said umm you mean the middle of the what. she laughed and said the middle of the road thingy where we walk and shit like that. I said umm okay see ya in a few. She said bye. I was thinking was we flirting or what.

Jessi POV

OMG Brendon and I were talking and he was I dont know. I think we were flirting, but I dont know. Im not good at the hole flirty flirt thing. I walked out of the bus and I seen Bredon. Oh man, lets just say HOTTIE WALKING TOWARD ME. We met and then went walking. We got to the movie and we watched We are Marshell. Good movie. It was kinda sad at some points. But It was a really good movie. We were walking back to the buses and having a good time. When Dylan walks up to me and said Jessi we need to talk. I said umm okay Brendon see ya later. He said yea bye. I said umm what is it. He said it's Gerard. I got so worried and said what about him. He said umm his in the hospital, he.... he.... had an overdose. I fell to the floor and started to cry. Dylan said Mikey called me and said that the band really wants you at the hospital but will understand if you cant make it. I said umm what hospital. He siad umm St Charlies. I siad umm okay and I ran off to the rental car. By the way one hell of a sweey car. I drove and find the hospital. I went to the front desk and said umm Excuse me, but is there a Gerard Way here. The person said umm yea and who are you? I said umm a friend. I just found out he was here. She said umm go to the waiting room thats where everybody else is. I walked in the waiting and I just stop in the doorway. As I watch for my eye. I watched Frank, Mikey, Bob, and Ray praying. I was thinking in my thoughts when somebody shook me and said Jessi, are you okay. I said umm yeah. How is he. Bob said umm dont know. We cant see him or we dont know anything. I was thinking its probably my fault he did this. Then the doctor came in and said that he was awake and that we could go see him one at a time. Mikey went in first. Then Frank, ray, bob. Mikey said Jessi, are you going in there. I said umm I dont. I think he hates me right now. Does he know im here. They all said nope, we kept you a secret. I said oh great. Mikey pushed me toward the door. I reached for the knob and felt like I was going to blow chunks. I didnt fell so good. But I went in. He had his face toward the window and didnt see me walk in. I shut the door. I looked down at my feet.
OMG what are you doing here. I looked up and he was staring at me. I felt like crying. I said umm idk maybe cuz I fucking care about you? Huh. He said no you dont. dont say that. I said fine i dont. Does that feel better. He said jeez what is wrong. I said well maybe dont you every think for one second that people care about you. Jesus Gee, you had everybody scared shitles. He looked at me and siad Jessi, Im sorry, but I hate myself for doing that. I hate it. I said whatever, it done and over with. But you know whats funny. I was with Brendon and you know all I could do was think of you and how you had a really sad look on your face. When I said that I was hanging out with Brendon for awhile. I dont want you guys to ruin your friendship. He said Jessi, I really like you. but it'll never work. I said and why. He said cuz I have love once before and she broke my heart and now I cant trust anybody with my heart. I said If we every were to you know go out, trust me. I would never break your heart. I have had my heart broken once too. I thought it was love forever, until I found him in bed with my sister. I was so pissed I just went to his bed threw him off I got ontop of him and started beating the shit out of him and when i was doing that my sister jumped on my back and started beating the shit out of me. Lets just say I put both of them in the hospital and I went to jail for it too. But I have learn my lesson and trust me I would want to ruin a face like that. He smiled and said you need to go and we'll talk when i get out. I said okay and hugged him. Then walked out. Frank came up to me and hugged me and said that was sad. I just gave him this weird look. I went back to the bus and went to the bunk and fell asleep. I had a rough day. I wish I could sleep now and forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story