Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Is It Love or Is it

Cutting No More?

by MCRlover08 0 reviews

Will Jessi make it. If she makes it will she stop cutting and find love any again.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-28 - Updated: 2006-12-29 - 1020 words

0Unrated
Gerard POV

I woke up with someone shaking me. It was Frank. He said that Bob want me to go in Jessi's room and talk to her, well she cant really hear what we say but if we talk to her then maybe she'll hear something and understand that everybody cares about her and she dont have to do it alone. I walked in Jessi Room. She look so peaceful. I was having thought from when we were together and stuff like that. I started crying cuz I realize I still love her. But I dont know what going on. I said Hey Jessi, remember when I brought you your birthday gift when you were in the hospital and when you got out. You and your mom went out shopping and when you got out, you had a really huge surprise when you got home. You remember when The Used and P!atd and FOB and A7X came to your house. I think that the night you told me you liked me. I just want you to know that I fucked up for letting you go. I still like you and I know you cant hear me, but I just wanted to tell you. I heard some say my name. I looked up and I seen Jessi had her eyes open. I had tears running down my face. She had tear welling up in her eyes. she is about to cry. She said do you mean that? I looked at her and i said I mean every word and I will understand if you dont like me. She smiled and said well I dont. I looked at her and she smiled and said I dont like, I love you. I said I love you too. Then i gave her a kiss on your hand and I said hey, I think Im going to go but I talk to ya later, when you are feeling a lot better. Bye. She smiled and said bye.


Frank POV

I told Gee to go talk to Jessi, even though she wouldnt hear him. He finally came out. He had been crying. I can still tell he had feelings for her. I dont like Jessi. I mean she's my friend and all, but I dont know. I just hope everything can go back to normal.

Jessi POV

I cant beleive I said that. Did I really mean it. Of course I did. I miss him so much. But OMG Mikey, I know that we are through, cuz I fucked that one up. I felt bad for him. I still wanted Mikey to be my friend and I could tell him stuff. Damn it why does my life suck. I was hooked up to a whole bunch and wires and shit like that. I just wanted to die. I have hurt so many people. I dont deserve to live. I still couldnt breath on my own. So I took the thing that helps my breath off and I stop breathing. I fell back into and deep, deep sleep. BEEP.


Gerard POV

I was walked back into the waiting room. I had been in this place so many times. Then I heard a beep and I seen the doctor run to Jessi room. I was thinking she was fine just a few minutes ago. Then the doctor comes out and had a sad look on his face. Bob ran to him and said what wrong? what happen. The doctor said she gone, we did all we could do. Bob fell to the floor and said yell no not my littli sis. I cant have her go. She is the only thing I have left. Damn it. He ran to her room. I couldnt help but cry. I was thinking, is she really gone. then I heard and Beep, beep, beep, then the doctor ran to Jessi room and Bob came back out. Then the doctor came back out and I still here the beep, beep, beep and the doctor smiled and said umm she going to live. She's fine. I was so happy.


2 week later....

Jessi POV...

I woke up with Gee leaning over me. He said he was watching me sleep againg. I asked him why he likes to watch me sleep. He just shrugged his shoulders and left so I could get dressed. Me and Mikey are friends. I am currently not with anyone. Hopefully not for long. Gee says he has to talk to me. I really like him, but I dont know if you said that thing in the hospital is really want he meant and he was just scared and that was the only thing that came to him. I walked out and I seen that Pete Wentz and Brendon Urie and Bert McCracken and Matt ( M. Shadows) and Tyson Ritter sitting in the living room. I walked to the kitchen and it felt like everybody was staring at me. Then Gee said umm Jessi let go on a walk. I said umm sure it beat being here, so boring. Then Bert said yea wait until later it wont be so boring. Pete hit him upside the head and told him to shut up. I walked out and said his a douche bag sometimes. Gee just laughed and he said yea thats Bert for ya. I said yep so whats up. He said umm jessi you remember what I said at the hospital and tell you i still like and you said you dont like, but you love me. I said umm yeah, is that bad that I said it. he said umm no i just want you to know that what i said its true and i was wondering if you would be my girlfriend again. I really fucked up and Im asking you to take me back. I love you so much. I was kinda shocked at first but then i nodded a yes and he was so happy.



([ sorry gotta wait to find out what happens)] Hope you are liking it. Reviews would help. Boost my confedence (sp)
Sign up to rate and review this story