Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Last man standing

Lonelyness...

by kool_kat 17 reviews

One sunny morning Neil wakes and feels weird as if he was left all alone in the world .Then he realizes that he thought was coming true...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-12-26 - Updated: 2006-12-27 - 405 words

2Exciting
It was a bright and sunny morning when Neil woke up.It was 8:30 AM.Eventually , Neil got out of bed and got dressed.He went down the stairs to go to the kitchen.When he walked in there, he was surprised.The kitchen was empty,no one was there.Usually everyone sat and ate their breakfast, but today he was all alone. Neil ate his food and thought to himself "Maybe they're all still sleeping".When he finished , he ran quickly to Archie's room to wake him up.Neil opened the door...There was everything in there but Archie!After he checked Atlanta's room ,still no one!Then Jay , Theresa , Odie and finally Herry.But nobody was in their rooms.He was all alone in the house... Neil screamed with all his force "IS THERE ANYONE IN THIS DAMN HOUSE?!!!"

He thought that they were ALL pranking him.But there was no answer.Neil went out to see if Theresa's car was still there.It was still in front of the garage door like yesterday when everyone was home.Neil felt a little weird.He ran to the high school.The doors were open , luckily.He walked in.The whole school was like a ghost town.He searched and searched for hours!!He didn't find anyone.
Then he sat for a while to catch his breath.Neil remembered he had a pendant around his neck.He swiftly ran to the janitor's closet and put the locket in. The door opened.He pulled the string so the light would work.The portal opened up.He ran inside.Neil thought that maybe the gods would know where everyone was.But he was wrong.Not even the gods were there.

He freaked out and went home.When Neil got home he opened the TV.Not a single channel was working.Neil tried calling people.No one picked his calls up ,not even his mother who usually always does(btw she lives in Europe cuz their VERY rich).The he tried long-distancing his dad, who was on vacation in Australia.He didn't pick up either...Neil felt strange cuz usually a thousand people used to call him from all around the world for interviews and photo shoots.But noboday called poor Neil.Then he finally understood, he was the last person on Earth...


Hope you liked it and you will all understand the story in the following chapters.;D
Sign up to rate and review this story