Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > NightMares IN The Day Time

2

by XOXOshrillexXOXO 0 reviews

Hate me for this. The chapters are kinda short but I would post it all at once but that's more than 44 pages, so let's not. Gerard FF. Basically...He's a vampire [how used] and he's kinda lost i...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-12-29 - Updated: 2006-12-29 - 365 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2. And if they get me and the sun goes down into the ground

I fell back on the bed. This guy can't be serious. Vampires are just some stupid thing that writers made up. They aren't real. They can't be. It's completely against the laws of nature.

The bed shifted as he got up. He reached out a hand to me. "Come on. You are coming with me, Ely."

I shot up. "How do you know my name?"

"I have my ways. Now come on."

"No, I don't know you. I don't even know how the hell you got here in the first place. Do you really think that I'm gonna trust you and let you take me where ever you are going to?!"

"Nope, but that's the fun thing. Plus, I'm not gonna hurt you until you fall asleep. Like I said. It doesn't hurt as much then. Now please, take my hand and let me lead you somewhere."

Somewhere that was just it. I don't know where somewhere is. For all I know it could be in a car, on in another state or...I shook my head. I couldn't think about it. It would only mess me up more. "No, no, not until I know who the hell you are."

He grinned. I could only guess what he could see. I was felt like glass, clear glass, I could so easily been seen. "My name is Gerard, Gerard Way. Vampire, a record of 10 years. Now, will you take my hand?"

"How about not and say I did."

"How about you just take my fucking hand."

"You don't need to be rude."

"Well you don't need to be so suborn. Just come on. I'm not gonna kill you."

I reluctantly did. He walked out briskly into the cold night. I looked up and watched the snow began to fall. "Beautiful," I gasped under my breath.

Even though I said it to myself, he still heard me. "You are too."

I turned and looked at him. "Yeah like that changes my mind on you!"

He stopped and turned to me. He placed his pale hand on my cheek. "No? Well what about this?"
Sign up to rate and review this story