Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > NightMares IN The Day Time

4

by XOXOshrillexXOXO 0 reviews

Hate me for this. The chapters are kinda short but I would post it all at once but that's more than 44 pages, so let's not. Gerard FF. Basically...He's a vampire [how used] and he's kinda lost i...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-12-29 - Updated: 2006-12-29 - 889 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4. Every hour, on the hour, they drew blood.

"And where are you going, Ely?" Kristina, my coworker, asked.

"To lunch, care to join?"

She shook her head. "Not really. I'm not really feeling that good. You how I am with it snowing."

"Afraid of the outside world..." I snickered.

"Ha...very funny. No, but really I'm not. Alex said he'd swing by and take me out after he gets off work. He said he had something planned."

"Finally, anyways I'm gonna go now...I must get some coffee!! Bye!!"

I swung out of the doors of the building and walked down the sidewalk, this time not looking up at sky. The snow began to fall as I entered the café, a few blocks away from my work. I sat down at my usual two person table closest to the window. I looked at as June came by my table. I had known June since we were seven and had been friends since.

"Usual?"

I turned and then nodded my head. "You didn't stay home?"

"Nope, I decided to fill in for Mary. She ended up running around yesterday in all this and woke up without a voice and a fever. I told her she would, but no she just can't listen."

I smiled. "And you didn't expect this to happen?"

She shook her head. "I'll be right back with your wonderfully black coffee."

"Hey June, you mind getting me a toasted cheese too?"

"Nope, just hold on like 5 minutes."

"Kay, thanks."

June walked away. I turned my attention again to the window.

"I told you we'd meet again."

I turned my head again. "It's you." I smiled as he sat across from me.

"Yeah, so what's got you stray? I saw you looking outside."

"I don't know. I love weather like this. When it's all dark and dreary. I think it's beautiful."

I looked down as June placed my coffee in front of me. "And are you one of Ely's friends?"

Gerard looked up to her. "I don't know. I just met her today."

"Ooh..." she looked at me. "So, what would you like?"

"Ooh ahh...black coffee, please."

"That's what Ely drinks, aw...Ooh yea...be right back."

She walked away, hopefully noticing my glare to her.

"I've never met a girl who will drink it straight."

"Then you've never met me."

"So, Ely..."

"Yeah?"

"Your neck stop bleeding?"

"Ooh...yeah...thanks for your help too. I'll wash..."

"Keep it, it's no problem. I have more at my house."

"Ah...shouldn't you be at work?"

"Yeah...I stuck out for a little while to smoke but I ended up wanting coffee so I came here." He looked up and thanked June as she placed his coffee down along with my sandwich.

"Thanks, June! Love ya!" She smiled at my remark.

"Anything else?"

"No thanks," Gerard said smiling at her.

She nodded and walked away.

"You two good friends?"

"Ooh yeah...I've known her forever, since I moved here actually."

"Not a New Yorker?"

"Nope, Carolina girl."

He nodded. "I'm a Jersey boy."

"I was hoping so..."

"What do you mean?"

"Aahh...accent...Your accent sounds like someone I know from Jersey."

"Ooh..." He looked out the window. "So are you free later?" He looked at me.

I felt myself blush. "Me? Free? Aaahhh...I don't know...Should I be..."

He shook his head and looked out the window again. "Ooh no...I was just wondering..."

My cell rang and I instantly picked it up. "Yeah?"

"Just say yes..."

"What?" I looked over to the counter and looked at June. Why was she calling if she was just right there?

"He's asking you out...Say yes!!"

"No...I don't need too..." I looked up to Gerard. "Hold on, please." I said getting up and turning off the phone and walking over to her. "What the hell are you talking about? I just met him! On accident! I slid on the ice and he helped me! That is it!"

"Ooh come on...He likes you! When you were looking out the window he looked at you with so much care...Just one date...For me..." she said now giving me the puppy eyes.

I shook my head. "No...I can't..."

She deepened the eyes. "He's leaving...please..."

I turned. "I hate you!" I ran forward to him and out the door, of course, sliding.

"Crap!"

He turned. "Twice in one day? Going for a record?"

I lowered my head. "Wasn't trying to, but why the hell not..."

He picked me up and brushed away some of the snow.

"Am I bleeding again?"

"No, I'm sorry about leaving so quickly but I remembered I had to work...And sorry about..."

"I'm free tonight. I get off work around 7."

He looked at me and I smiled. "So, you are gonna..."

"Yeah...I mean I do owe you for helping me, now twice...So I guess that means two dates..."

"Two dates would be really great..."

"This morning...down that alley is where I live, number 13...I'll be home around 7:30 unless it starts to snow then I'll probably be stuck at 1313 Maple Avenue, where I work..."

"I'll pick you around 8:30, will that give you time?"

"Yeah...plenty."

"Well, I gotta get going so I don't get fired. Bye, Ely."

"Good bye, Gerard."
Sign up to rate and review this story