Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > NightMares IN The Day Time

5

by XOXOshrillexXOXO 0 reviews

Hate me for this. The chapters are kinda short but I would post it all at once but that's more than 44 pages, so let's not. Gerard FF. Basically...He's a vampire [how used] and he's kinda lost i...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-12-29 - Updated: 2006-12-29 - 519 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5. Got you in My Sights.

A soft knock on the door was I needed to know that he was there. I walked over to it and opened it. He looked me down. He looked the same way he had earlier in the day. I had to admit I did too. Only I had changed my jeans and shirt.

"Are you ready?" I nodded and walked out with him. "It started snowing hard so I brought my car."

"Ooh really? That's sweet of you."

"Well I didn't want you to fall again. I looked up the record too. It's 55 conceptive times." ((((A/N I don't really know if it is...I was just guessing...))))

"Ooh god...that would hurt...Wait you actually looked it up?!"

"Yeah, I had nothing better to do."

"Huh...well that's good." I stopped and looked at the car that I had walked with him to. "Is this..."

"Yeah...I kinda have a fetish with Batman® so I bought the new car that looks like it...and in black." He smiled.

"Wow...it really does look like the BatMobile®..." (((A/N: I've seen it on TV I think it's a Saturn® but I'm not really sure...)))

"Yeah..." He opened the door and ushered me in. I sat down and looked around the inside. Then turned to see the back seat as he got in. "There's really no backseat."

I looked up at him. "Not like you'd need it..." I said, aloud, on accident.

"Really? Don't think I'd get lucky and act like a teenager?"

I looked back to the backseat again. "I don't know...how old are you?"

"Born in 1977."

"28...You're only three years older than me."

"Really? Well is that a good thing or a bad thing? My brother is younger than you by a year."

"Really? What's his name?"

"Mikey Way."

"You're a Way?"

"Gerard Way, didn't I tell you that?"

I shook my head. "No, you left that out. I'm Ely Nash." (((A/N: laughs Yes! Ely Nash!! Degrassi Fans Unite!!! knows she spells it Ellie...but doesn't care)))

"And you are a Nash." He smiled and looked back at the road.

"So...where are we going?"

"I don't honestly know. I just asked you with out even really thinking into it. And since it's been snowing most of the stuff I would have...How about a movie?"

I looked at him. "A movie? Which one?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. There's a new vampire movie though. If you're interested I mean."

"A vampire movie? I saw one that was good last night."

"Ooh...so am I gonna get in trouble with your boyfriend for taking you out?"

"Boyfriend? Ooh no...I went by myself."

"That's brave of you."

"I guess...So are we gonna go see it?"

"Which one is it?"

"Hell Born."

"That's already out?! I've been dying to see it. Would you mind watching it again?"

I shook my head. "Nah...I didn't really pay that much attention to it anyways."

At the red light he stopped and leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Thank you."

I smiled. "Welcome..."
Sign up to rate and review this story