Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > NightMares IN The Day Time

6 and 7

by XOXOshrillexXOXO 0 reviews

Hate me for this. The chapters are kinda short but I would post it all at once but that's more than 44 pages, so let's not. Gerard FF. Basically...He's a vampire [how used] and he's kinda lost i...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-12-29 - Updated: 2006-12-29 - 923 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6. Covered in blood.

To my surprise we were the only ones at the theatre. He led me to the screening room where the movie was to be and sat down with me near the middle of the room. I sat on his left side with one leg under me. The movie slowly began and I awaited him to do something. I knew that right after the credits would be a huge killing spree scene that I could most likely scream to get attention for; and that I did.

Gerard moved the seat divider up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "If you want to you can lean on me."

I looked at him and then leaned on him. I moved a little while laying my head on him. His hand slid down the more I moved. I felt his fingers slid through my hair. I looked up to him as my leg began to vibrate. I sat up and reached down to it. "Hold on...I'll be right back."

He nodded and I got up. I walked into the ladies bathroom before I opened my cell to answer it. I looked at the caller id. It said no one had called or was trying to. I clicked it on just to hear the white noise. ((((A/N: White Noise is that funny sound that's just like buzzing...nods))))

I walked over to the sink and turned on the water. I ran it through my fingers then slashed some on my face. I looked up to the mirror. I hear something and I turned around. Nothing. I turned again back to the mirror. He waved to me. I blinked before grabbing my cell and walking out.

I stayed outside the room for few minutes. Just thinking about how my nightmare was happening again in my head. I knew that nothing was really there so I shouldn't have been scared. I walked back into the room and sat next to Gerard.

"Who was it?"

"No one. What did I miss?"

"Nothing really, some weird guy with a black tux attacked this one chick and then like slept with her and thinking about asking her to marry him."

I nodded. I didn't remember that. I cuddled back into his arms and slid down his chest, just enough to where I was comfortable and could still see the screen.








Chapter 7. Love is the red of the rose on your coffin door.

I woke up in black silk. I buried my head into the red silk pillows before noticing I wasn't dreaming. I shot up rather slowly and looked around.

"You're up? Good."

I looked over to the huge window and saw Gerard sitting at a small table reading a book. "Yeah, but how did I get here? And where is here exactly?"

He got up and closed his book. "Here, right now, would be my room. This would be my house. And you fell asleep during the movie, when I asked for your apartment key you said no, so I just took you here. Before you ask, the answer is no. I didn't do anything to you when you were asleep."

I held my hand to my heart. "Thank goodness...Not that I wouldn't mind or anything...I just..." I shook my head. I had already screwed myself up. "I'm sorry...Thanks for watching over me though..."

He smiled. "I wouldn't mind either. But you are welcome and if you would like you can stay again. It's almost noon. Would you like me to tell Jeff that you will be joining us for lunch?"

"Who's Jeff?"

"Butler and old friend. Would you like to join us? I do believe my brother will also be coming."

I shook my head no. "Thank you but I should be at work."

"I already talked to Kristina. She said that they were closing for the rest of the week."

I looked at him. "You really are on task."

"I like to be, yes. Now, if you excuse me I will let you get dressed and be on my way downstairs. I'll be in the kitchen if you should need me."

I nodded as he walked out of the room. I looked towards the end of the bed. There sat a new outfit. I got up and looked at it. I wasn't expecting much of it but to my surprise it was the right size. I put it on then walked out down the stairs. I looked around for awhile before running into a semi-tall dirty blond guy.

"I'm sorry."

He looked at me. "And you must be Miss Nash."

"Who are you?"

"Mikey, I am Gerard's brother. Nice to finally meet you, Miss Nash."

I nodded. "Nice to meet you too, Mikey. Where is your brother?"

"In the kitchen but he will be out soon. Please let me escort you to the dining hall."

He walked forward, giving me no heads up. I followed him and with out a word between the two of us; we reached our destination. He pulled out a chair and ushered me to sit. I walked over and sat down. "Thank you."

"There's no need. I'll go fetch my brother."

I turned to say no but he had already left. It only took him a few minutes to get Gerard and bring him back. Gerard sat next to me and kissed my cheek.

"So you've met Mikey." He smiled as I nodded. "And now we eat." He wrinkled his nose and then kissed mine.
Sign up to rate and review this story