Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > NightMares IN The Day Time

8

by XOXOshrillexXOXO 0 reviews

Hate me for this. The chapters are kinda short but I would post it all at once but that's more than 44 pages, so let's not. Gerard FF. Basically...He's a vampire [how used] and he's kinda lost i...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-12-29 - Updated: 2006-12-29 - 648 words

0Unrated
Chapter 8. I can't complain with the falling rain.

"Aren't you going to come inside?"

Gerard stopped and turned around. "I was just going to leave you and go home. Do you need me to stay? I will if you do."

I shrugged. "I'd feel safer." Sure I was just saying that to make him stay but did that really mean anything? I think it not.

He smiled. "If it will make you feel better." I took his hand and led him inside my humble apartment. I sat down on the couch and he did the same. I let him look around and get used to the new surroundings.

"You live here? It's different from my house. I'll be moving into one of these apartments down the street soon."

"Why?"

"I'm giving my place to Mikey to take care of. It's an inheritance thing. You know? Upon him reaching the age of 25 he inherits it. Like I did."

"Yeah, but why would you get thrown out? Won't he let you live with him or something?"

He sat down again next to me. "Well of course but I told him no. I have no reason to live with him. The place is perfect for him. I feel like Dracula living there anyway..."

I laughed and kissed him. "You are my Dracula though."

He smiled. "I am Dracula..." He stopped and looked out the window behind me. "You must love it here. This place is hidden from the outside world and perfect for quiet time."

I shrugged. "I don't know. I'm usually not here. It's just a place to put my stuff."

He laughed. "You have a lot?"

"I guess but not like other people that I've lived with. They usually have 3 times the amount I do. Just by themselves I do mean."

"So you aren't one for fancy stuff or dressing up or anything?"

"Not really, it doesn't match my personality. I much more laid back."

"I would say I am but I like to dress up a little bit." He loosened his tie. "Then again I don't."

I laid my head back. "If you want to, you can move in here. If you want to..."

"You trust me that much? Already? With out really knowing me? I'd hate to say it, Ely, but someone could really take advantage of you quickly."

I looked back up. "No...no, I never do this. I just thought that maybe...Maybe for once the right guy had came along and was looking for a place. And you are going to be moving anyway so why don't you just move in here? I mean think about it. Then you won't have to pay all of the rent and you'd have me around so you won't be alone. Unless you like being alone. If you do I could always just..."

He stopped me mid-sentence; cutting me off by a simple and quick kiss. "No, here is good...company is too."

I smiled. "You want to, I don't know; stay the night instead of going out? I can make us dinner. I'm actually an okay chef."

He smiled and snuggled me tight. "God, I love you. You're so sweet and so nice."

"Strong words...Shouldn't you wait awhile before saying that?"

He looked at me. "Why? I actually mean it. I love you, Ely."

I blushed insanely. "Okay then...Let's spend some time together. I mean we did just eat lunch like two hours ago so we can watch a movie or something."

"You have Dracula?"

I nodded. "Yup, on top of the DVD player in my room."

"Can we watch it?"

"Sure, come on." I got and grabbed his hand until we reached my room. "It'll be easier to watch it in here. It's already in the system." I laid down on the bed and he laid down next to me, or behind me rather.
Sign up to rate and review this story