Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Someone to Die For

Chapter 17:There's a good reason for this.

by Popciclegirl 2 reviews

Postin today.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2006-12-29 - Updated: 2006-12-29 - 487 words

0Unrated
She just stood there, like she didn't care that she was being screamed at, sweared at, dissed.

Brendon put his hand on her shoulder. She didn't budge.

Ryan, Spencer and Jon who were all curious picked up the other line and listened in.

"How could you!"
"Dad, no, you don't understand." She whispered.
"I don't understand? It makes sense to me!"
"please, lis-"
"You know, I was gonna give you up. But Shannon convinced me not to. Sometimes I wish he didn't."
"Dad, you don't mean that. Dad? Hello?"

She slammed the phone back onto the receiver. And stood there for a few minutes.

"Lilee?" Brendon asked.

Ryan, Spencer and Jon stood there with their mouths wide open.

She looked at Brendon, her eyes filling up with tears. She walked over to him and buried her face in his shoulder.

"Shh, it's okay. Everything's gonna be fine."

Ryan looked away. "That's not right at all."

Spencer sighed. "Nope."

"I don't get it Brendon." She said. "My life was supposed to be good! I was supposed to have an awesome life. Instead, I'm 18 years old and pregnant and my dad hates me and...." Her voice trailed off into tears.

"It's okay, shh...he probably didn't mean it."
*

A few hours later.

"She cried herself to sleep." Brendon said.

"Do you know what he said?" Ryan asked.

"No, she wouldn't tell me."

"The exact words were 'You know, I was gonna give you up. But Shannon convinced me not to. Sometimes I wish he didn't.'" Spencer said.

"Dude, if no one'll support you, we will." Jon said.

Ryan nodded. "Yeah, we're family."

Brendon smiled. "Thanks. If he doesn't want to have anything to do with her, we'll survive."

"I'm home!" Kara shouted running through the doorway.

Everyone stood still.

"Does anyone care? I'm home!!"

"Oh, hey Kara."

"What a warm welcoming. Where's Lilee. I have something for her!"

Ryan shook his head. "No, she's asleep."

"But it's only 7."

"She's sick..."

Kara nodded. "Okay"

"Sometimes Jared can be such an ass." Jon said. "She's his daughter! He can be angry just..."

"Not like that." Spencer finished. "That's something I'd expect from Jon, not from him."

"Hey. I don't explode! That's Ryan!"

"Shut up." Brendon said. "We have an issue here."

"Yeah. Lilee's gonna be depressed for the next few days...unless the moodswings start up. So, just be really, really nice."

They all nodded.

"Is there something I missed here?" Kara asked.

"Daddy daughter issue." Brendon said. "Lilee and Jared just had a huge fight." He sighed. "I can't help but feel responsible for this."

"Well, you should. You GOT her pregnant!" Spencer said.

"Now I feel really bad."

"Sorry."

"I'm gonna go check on her." Brendon got up and headed for their room.

Ryan shook his head. "In his daughters time of need he's not there." He said. "These kind of things make me sick. I'd never do that."
Sign up to rate and review this story