Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Someone to Die For

Chapter 18:Savin' Me

by Popciclegirl 2 reviews

Lilee visits Jared while Brendon makes up a little movie.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-02 - Updated: 2007-01-02 - 702 words

0Unrated
The next day...

Lilee awoke to find herself alone in bed. She laid there for a few minutes before finally forcing herself up. She looked in the mirror. It was obvious that she had been crying. Her eyes were all red and watery. She sighed. "I have to talk to him about this."

*

"So uhh, Brendon. Why do you have a camera again?"

Brendon was examining the camera. Looking at it's sepcial feautures and stuff like that. "Eh, video diary. We haven't made one yet."

"We kind of did. Only it was more of an interview."

"Or something Lilee wanted to do." Brendon added.

"Oh!" Jon exclamied. "For the little one! You're becoming more fatherly each day."

Brendon glaired at him. "I-I just wanted to set a good example."

"Look who's talking." Ryan laughed. "Mr.F that! You B! Holy C!"

Brendon smiled. "People can change."

Lilee walked out with her coat and shoes on. "I'll be right back." She paused. "If not, I love you all and so does this child."

"Where are you going?" Brendon asked.

"I have to talk to my dad."

"Well...would I be able to come?"

"Yeah, but you're staying in the car. I need to do this on my own."

Brendon nodded.

*

"If anything happens just contact me and I'll be right there." Brendon said. "Cell's on."

Lilee smiled and nodded. "Hopefully I won't have to." She sighed.

As soon as she left Brendon took out the camera he took along with him. "Let's see what I can do with this..."

*

She was very nervous. She didn't want to do this, but she had to. His first reaction...not so good. Maybe the second time would be a charm.

She was able to tell Sabrina and the twins weren't there. When were they? But lucky the people she grew up with were. 30 Seconds to Mars. What would they think? They were older, they would have to understand!

She put her keys in the door and opened it. Everyone smiled at her, except for Jared, who was frowning. But it wasn't for her, she could tell. He was angry at himself...

*

Brendon turned on the camera and focused it on him. He sighed and sat there for a second before talking.

"Uhm...Hi. I'm your dad. Brendon. We don't-well. ou have to understand that I'm very new to this parent thing. I'm 21 and I'll be 22 when you're born. I'm in a band. Panic! At the Disco. We live with 3 other guys and one of their girlfriends. You're mom is...only 18. She won't even be 19 when you come. She's the daughter of Jared Leto who is also in a band, 30 Seconds to Mars. I wouldn't be surprised if you wind up spoiled. You're very well off." He laughed. "Just letting you know, I wouldn't do anything to hurt your mom. Except the fact that she's pregnant with you in...kind of hurting her. But, don't get me wrong. I want you. We want you. Mom kind of paniced when she found out about you though. In a good way. I was ecstatic to tell you the truth."

*

"Dad...can we be..."

"Alone. Sure, come on."

They sat down in the living room.

She sighed. "I'm sorry...I'm already 3 months."

"If anybody was sorry it would be me. I shoudln't have said that. I'd be nothing without you. I'm just happy you're alive. The only reason I got angry...I thought I might lose you like I lost your mom. I can't risk it."

"Yeah but you have Sabrina."

"You're my daughter. The most important thing in my life. And if I did lose you, I might wind up in a mental hospital. After all, you were the one who told me to find someone my age."

She was about to cry. She jumped into his arms, not even noticing that we was already in tears.

*

"So that concludes me. Here comes your mom. Bye." He quickly turned off the camera and hid it again. "Ha, umm hi. So..."

"He's okay with it. He didn't mean what he said."

Brendon smiled and leaned over and kissed her. "This is the best thing that could ever happen to me."
Sign up to rate and review this story