Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Official

4

by XOXOshrillexXOXO 2 reviews

Frank story. Um...Let's see, you have marriage, decpetion, cheating, Iero...Yeah. Please excuse some of the typing. Pretty old...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2006-12-30 - Updated: 2006-12-30 - 758 words

0Unrated
it's official
frank iero
4.


Fuming. That is me at this moment. I did the worst possible thing I could do...again.

I just wanted to knock down the door to Gerard-slash-Mikey's apartment, hoping to see carson with mikey on the couch. I stalled and stared at the door. I took a deep breath and turned the door knob. "Carson." I bit my lip upon seeing her no where in sight. "What the fuck, Mikey. Where the hell is she?!"

Mikey chocked. "Who? Carson? Why should I know?! I haven't talked to her since I dropped her off at your place. I'm not supposed to keep up with her, remember?!"

Crap, forgot I yelled at him for that. "She tells you everything! You have to know where she is!"

"Check my fucking phone. I haven't talked to her!"

"Call her then! I need to know where she is!"

Mikey sat up from his very leisure position as I sat on the back of the couch. "Did she leave you after I dropped her off?"

"Yeah, but it was my fault. I didn't think she was coming back." Please don't ask, Mikey. please...I don't want to explain it...don't ask.

"Whad you do?"

And he asked...note to self: kill Mikey... "You can not tell Gerard, understand?"

"What can't I tell him? You know I tell Carson everything, not Gerard. G can't be trusted...so tell me!"

I rushed my fingers through my hair. I didn't want to tell him but he's the only one that could possibly help. "after I talked to you, Jamia came over to wish Carson a happy birthday. I told her Carson wasn't coming back and...well...I fucked her. to make it worse, Carson came home when we were having sex."

"Damn it, Frank. Stop thinking with your dick for one second! You left Jamia because you loved Carson. Now you're leaving Carson for Jamia. You're a dumbass! Get the fuck out of here and fix this yourself! I'm not helping you ruin another relationship!"

I stood up and walked towards the door. "Thanks a lot, Mikey." I grabbed a pack of marlboros next to the door "Taking these."

>..<

"I'm not having sex with her anymore."

Carson turned around and stared. "Why not?"

"Because I'm in love with this girl. She's the most beautiful girl in the world, no doubts about it."

She moved out of my way when I leaned down to kiss her. "No."

"Why not?"

"Because you're married...to my best friend."

"Yeah, but we can forget that for like an hour, right."

"No it's not happening. Plus, I have a date tonight."

"What?! You can't have a date tonight! You can't have a date period! Hell, I'm your boyfriend! You can't have two boyfriends! That's not fair!"

"Repeat tat. I can't have two boyfriends because it's not fair. You have a wife and a girlfriend!"

"I love you..."

She smiled. I knew it would throw her off track. "Okay..."

"Now, introduce me to your bed again. It's been awhile."

She hopped up and kissed my cheek. "No, I have a date."

"Ooh come on. I thought we settled this."

"No, you said 'I love you.' I wasn't thrown off track by that. Now, go."

"Why?"

"Because I want to bring Danny back here after dinner."

"No."

"Frank!"

"I said no. I can't have some guy all over you. And I can't have some guy fucking you in my bed!"

"It's my bed like this is my apartment."

"But..." I stopped as she ran over to the now ringing phone.

She flipped her hair and picked up the phone. "Hey, tomorrow? Uum..." She looked over to me and walked on to the next room. I stood, waiting for her to come back out. She walked back and put the phone back in its cradle.

"Who was that? Was that Danny?"

"No..." She stalled and walked over to me. "Call your wife. She's worried."

"Ooh crap...She wanted me to call her when I got to Gerard's. Shit, I haven't even gone to Gerard's yet."

"You're cute when you're frantic. Ooh and you can't be here tomorrow."

"I'm killing Danny."

"No! Jamia's coming over."

"Why? I wanna be over."

"Sorry. We have a project due by Friday and we haven't started."

"Alright...Alright...I better get to Gerard's and call her." I kissed her forehead then held her hands. "For the record I hate that you need someone besides me. But I guess we'll talk about this later. I love you."
Sign up to rate and review this story