Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'll Blame It On The Planes

chapter five: The Fall Out Boy

by SongbirdFlyAway 4 reviews

Drey gets to know the boys a little better

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2006-12-31 - Updated: 2006-12-31 - 1105 words

2Funny
I rubbed my arms as a breeze came down the street. Come on Jasper. The last thing I need is for my grandmother to kick me out because I lost her baby.

"Where is he?"

The taller boy twirled around "We'll find him... we're on a mission!" Joe.. that was it... he was Joe. Joe with the fro. Got it.

I giggled and smiled. I liked these boys, they're goofy and fun. I could definitely see myself hanging out with them.

"What was that?" Pete said and squinted through his glasses. He spotted something, a tiny dog, and took off.

THANK GOD!

"THAT'S JASPER! GET HIM PETE!" I screamed at him and jumped up and down. The three other boys stared at me and laughed. Okay, so maybe I was getting a little excited... I was relieved.

Pete came back with Jasper in his arms, making a quick stop to pick up his hat that managed to fly off his head in the midst of him running. I laughed to myself as he came back out of breath, he was moving pretty fast... which was a surprise to me considering he wasn't in the BEST shape a guy could be in.

"Thank you so, so much." I started walking up the street and turned around to see the 4 guys just standing there, not following me.

"Drey -- the house is this way" They pointed to the opposite direction. Damn this neighborhood, all the houses looked the same.

"Oh! Well, it's a good thing you guys came with me!" My attempt of playing off my stupidity.

I joined the guys and walked with them back to the house.

"After you bring Japser back, you can come over and hang for a bit. We're gonna eat some food and talk about the band, so it might be boring." Food?! That was all I needed to hear. I wasn't sure what I ate earlier that day, but I know it wasn't very good. All my grandmother said was that it was an 'old family recipe.' Yikes.

"Sure... that sounds fun! I'm really not tired and it was getting kinda boring over there."

Pete was still carrying Jasper and followed me to my new house. "Oh I'm sorry... here, let me take him."

I grabbed the puppy out of his arms and he looked at me. "Thanks. And Drey, I mean - you'd probably figure this out eventually - but just to let you know, I'm Patrick. Pete has the black hair with the tips."

Well, so much for redeeming myself after the other humiliating things I had managed to pull that night. I felt so stupid, my face got bright red.

"I'm so sorry! Oh my god, and here I was shouting 'Get him Pete get him!' You guys probably think I'm an idiot."

Patrick just smiled at me. Thank god, he looked forgiving. "No, really it's okay. It's actually fun to have someone that doesn't exactly know my name right away."

Well sorry... maybe everyone else in the world was perfect and remembered names right away, but I messed up. But hey- at least he was nice about it. Pat with the hat. Got it now.

I dropped Jasper inside and closed the door quickly. "Alright, lets go!"

The boys were fun. We were goofing around and eatting pizza for a few hours, and I was actually starting to loosen up and be comfortable with myself.

After watching Pete and Joe go at it on Wii for a while, I got a little confused with then they were gonna actually start talking 'business'.

"So guys, tell me about your band." They all exchanged slightly confused looks and smirks. Maybe they didn't understand me... I didn't have THAT much pizza in my mouth. What... these guys never talk with their mouth full?

I swallowed. "Your band... I wanna know about it."

Still... confused looks and smirks. "Okay..."

I went back to eatting my pizza, I wasn't one for guessing games.

Pete, and this time... it was actually Pete... smiled "Drey, what kind of music do you like?"

"Um... I like different stuff. You know, stuff that doesn't play on the radio, stuff that you don't really see on MTV. I don't like classifications, but I guess most people would say I like Indie music, unique sounding shit."

Pete continued "Oh yeah? So you're one of those people who are totally against even being opened to 'pop' music because it's on the radio and MTV? You just don't want to be 'trendy', right?"

I laughed at this remark, like I always do. People ask me this fucking question all the time. "No Pete, it's not about being trendy. It's about what I like."

"Well how do you know you like it if you've never heard it."

I put my hand up in defense... a habit. " I never said I havn't heard buggle gum pop music. My boyfriend LOVES those fucking bands. He loves the Panic at the Disco, he loves the Fall Out Boy, he loves the My Chemical Romance, the Motion City Soundtrack... I dont know, I just was never really into that type of sound."

The guys just sat there... exchanging looks. Dammit, a room full of Mitch's.

I decided to try and redeem myself "Okay ... I didn't mean to offend anyone's taste in music. I do admit ... I like listening to some pop songs, they're fun to dance to and goof around to, and sing. But as far as what I listen to in my car or by myself, it definitely wouldn't be the Panic! at the disco or the Fall Out Boy."
I assumed that was pretty safe to say, mainly because not too many older rugged looking guys would be into the same thing 12 year old girls are into. Well, minus Mitch, but he was also a few years younger then these guys were.

Patrick let out a laugh and a smile "So, what you're saying is-- you dont like the Fall Out Boy?"

Andy smiled and joined in "Yeah... the Fall Out Boy, is that kinda like that one band Fall Out Boy?!"

They were making fun of me. "Okay okay... Fall Out Boy, whatever."

Now all four boys were laughing. Great... They agree with me!!

Pete stopped laughing and smiled at me "So, you wanted to hear about our band?"


_________________________________________________________________

read review rate.
THANKS GUYS, you've been fuucking awesome, seriously! and just for the record, i am NOT like Drey... well, I love the type of unique music she does, but I also love all the other bands that I mentioned, I wasn't bashing. Yeahhh....
Sign up to rate and review this story