Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Falling Hard

Papers

by Crimsonsorrow 0 reviews

Myka finds out that she's in one of the Tabaloid papers, it was a pic of her and Mikey

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-01 - 1159 words

0Unrated
A/N: None of the characaters except the ones i made up are mine and please review me

Chapter five


"So your brother and friends have been annoying you about meeting me?" Myka asked Mikey a few days after he left for back home.

"Yeah they are driving me insane, so I'm attempting to avoid them as much as possible. Only times I can't is at band practice and when they catch me at home." he said to her.

Myka laughed, "Sound like what my two cousins would do to me. If I don't want to see them it seems they stake out my house and wait for me to come home then come and bother me when they are sure I'm there." she laid down on her bed just looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah family does that sometimes, when you don't want anything to do with them they show up and some how manage to make you feel like yourself again." he said to her as he was sprawled on his bed as well.

"Yeah annoying as they are you still like them and love them for some odd reason." Myka said chuckling slightly.

"Yeah I know how that is." he said to her.

Myka looked at the clock on her wall and sighed, "Mikey I gotta go, I have about ten pages of orders to fill and get done today. So I guess I'll talk to you later." she said to him.

"Oh, okay. Talk to you later Myka." he said to her.

Once Myka had said bye to Mikey she turned her lap top on and began to fill orders and all of that fun stuff that she just 'loves' to do. Hear the sarcasm. Then later that night she was meeting up with her cousin's band, they have something big to tell her. They wont tell her though, which is driving her insane because she wants to know.

It took her a while to finish her orders, updating the site and doing some other things to it but once she was done it was around four and her friend Sarelia was going to be there in about ten minutes tops. Sarelia loved to be early to everything if she could be, sometimes it annoyed people but at others it was a good trait to have.

The door opened, no knock, nothing the person just opened the door; that would mean its Sarelia or Lia for short. "Myka you can get the party started now that the life of the party is here." Lia said to her friend as she sat besides her on the couch.

Myka smiled at her friend, "Hey Lia."

"Hey Myka I missed you, its been like three days since I've talked to you." she said fake crying tears of despair.

"Your insane." she told her.

"That's why you love me so much." she said to her.

Myka rolled her eyes at her friend, "So what's up?" she asked.

Lia seemed to remember something and she took out a National Enquire magazine and handed it to Myka. "Turn to page thirty-five I think you may be surprised by what you see on the page." she said smirking.

Myka did as her friend asked of her to do and was surprised b what she saw on the page. It was her and Mikey at the Raven, when she asked him out to eat, they were covering both pages. Things like 'Mikey Way's new girlfriend, who is this mystery woman and MCR's bassist's new love' were covering the page.

She couldn't believe all of that was on the pages, there were numerous pictures of them on it and just tons of idea's of who she could be. It was kind of amusing with what they came up with but she just couldn't believe that she's in a magazine, it was kind of shocking.

"So Myka how come you didn't tell me that you went on a date with him. I knew that you were meeting up with him at a Café but a date. Come on you haven't had a date in a while, this is big news that you didn't tell me." she said to her friend giving her a pouty look.

Myka laughed at her friend who in turn shoved her off the couch, "You didn't have to laugh at my wonderful look." Lia said.

"Sorry Lia," Myka said between laughs. "The way you said it was just too tempting to laugh at." she said to her friend.

"So how's the book going?" Lia asked once she was done feeling sorry for herself that one of her best friends was insulting her. Even if she wasn't serious about it.

"Good, still writing it, still trying to get someone to publish it. No luck so far though." Myka said a little frustrated.

Lia gave her a hug, "Don't worry, you'll get published, they just don't know what they're missing." she said to make Myka feel better.

Myka shrugged, "Hopefully."

The two of them talked and just plain had a girls afternoon, just gossiping as if they were back in High School again. Thinking of that Myka had to reply to the reunion letter, she had to say if she was bringing a guest or not. Really weird but whatever, she was going to bring Lia with probably she wasn't sure yet.

Around seven that night Myka went to her cousin Chris' house where the rest of the band was meeting up to tell her whatever it was that they wanted to tell her about. She's really starting to get impatient with not knowing what it is.

Chris and the rest of the guys were smiling widely at her, happy about what they're about to do. "Myka, we're going to Madhands recording label to see if they want our music at all." Nate said excitedly.

Myka was speechless for a second then she was congratulating them, "Oh my god, that's awesome. Where is it at?"

Chris smirked, "Its in New Jersey." he said knowingly. "And you're coming with so we can meet this Mikey and so you can see him." he said to her smiling.

She jumped up excitedly and gave him a hug, "When do we leave?"

"In a week so you better be ready by that time. I know how you Taraus' are." he said to her jokingly.

She shoved him away from her, "You're so mean to me." she said putting at him.

Myka decided to go home since they were going to go out later and she wasn't exactly in the mood for clubbing. Besides she's excited that she gets to go and see Mikey. He did say he'd like to see her sometime so what better time than the present, besides she always goes with the band to make sure that they get the best deal possible or to make sure that they are doing the right things.
Sign up to rate and review this story