Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Falling Hard

Meeting the guys

by Crimsonsorrow 0 reviews

Myka nad her cousin's band go to NJ her to see Mikey and them to hopefully get a record deal

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-01 - 926 words

0Unrated
A/N: None of the band members are mine and pelase review

Chapter 6


The next week passed by fast, she told Mikey that she was coming to New Jersey with her cousin's and their band that they were in. She hoped that maybe they could meet up sometime while she was there so that they could just talk and all of that. He told her she could finally meet the guys and that they would be able to ask her all of the questions that they wanted to.

Myka was on the plane right now, she was sitting between her two cousin, who are of course on the muscled side. She of course not being a guy was not on the muscled side, but she was strong; if she so chose to she could take down her cousins in any football game. She usually doesn't, because she doesn't want to bruise their already fragile ego, men are such girls at times.

Once they were at the hotel they just wanted to rest for a bit until they had to leave to meet with the CEO of Madhands. Myka decided to call Mikey and let him know that they were in New Jersey now.

"Hello" she knew that wasn't Mikey so she's guessing its one of his band mates who's answering his cell phone for some odd reason.

"Hi is Mikey there?" she asked hesitantly.

"Yeah hold on." the person said, the said person yelled Mikey's name.

"Hello" Mikey said into the phone.

"Hey its Myka."

"Hey Myka, how's it going." whoever was sitting near Mikey yelled 'what!' apparently he didn't think it was Myka who called.

"Its good, I'm in NJ now so I'm just calling to tell you that we've arrived and are at the hotel now."

"Maybe you can come over here and meet up with me and the guys?" he asked her shyly.

Myka smiled, "I'd love to." she said to him.

"When can you come over?" he asked her.

"I can come now I'll just tell my cousin's that I'm leaving and that they can call me later if they need me for some odd reason."

Once she had the directions to his house she went and told Chris and Nate that she was going and to call her if they needed her. When Myka got to Mikey's house she realized that it was pretty ordinary and that kind of surprised her and made her like him even more. Just because he has a lot more money than he did before he still lives as normal as possible.

She went up and knocked on the door, she was sort of nervous because she's going to be meeting the rest of Mikey's friends. Mikey answered the door, he was somewhat smiling at her. She noticed that he doesn't smile that much, that doesn't bother her really, she used to never smile but she does it more often now.

"Hey Mikey."

He ushered her inside of the house, she saw the rest of the band spread throughout the room. They were all looking at her amazed, apparently since she was so normal looking from what they are used to most likely.

"Umm this is Myka, Myka that is my brother Gerard who called you at work, that's Frank Iero, Ray Toro and Bob Bryar." Mikey said to them.

Myka and Mikey sat near each other on one of the couches, Gerard smirked at the two of them with how close they are sitting next to each other.

"So Myka what do you do in your spare time?" Gerard asked.

"Read, write, sing, dance, hang out with my cousins and friends." she answered him.

"You sing?" Frank asked her curiously.

"I used to sing with my band, don't anymore. Not since I moved up to Minneapolis." she answered.

"You were in a band?" Bob asked surprised.

She nodded, "Yeah Shattered Hearts. I moved up to Minneapolis for my job and they had good jobs in Roch and didn't want to move." she said to them.

"That must of sucked." Ray said to her.

"Yeah but at least I'm still in the music career area." she said smiling.

She told them of her family, that her dad's side of the family are a bunch of snobs, that her dad was an alcoholic and that her parents got divorced when she was eight years old maybe, she's cant remember when they were together and not separated and if she did it was a glimpse. Not a very good memory, maybe bits and pieces of it but not a full memory.

Around five-thirty Myka's cousin called her, the ring tone she had for him was the sickness by Disturbed.

"Yeah Nate what do ya want?" she asked him.

"They said we most likely will be signed but they want to hear us perform at a club tonight. Will you come?" he asked her hopeful.

"Yeah most Definitely where is it?" she asked curiously.

"Blue Moon Café." he said to her.

"Blue Moon Café, odd name of a club." she said shaking her head.

The two of them said good-bye and Myka turned back to her new friends, smiling sweetly at them. Frank already figured out that, that was not a good sign coming from her.

"What's that for, what do you want?" he asked her.

"My cousin and his band are performing and I was wondering if you guys would like to come and see them?" she asked innocently.

"Sure." Mikey said and the rest of them agreed.
Sign up to rate and review this story