Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Take This To Your Grave,I'll Take It To Mine

Fully Alive

by -LoVe-CaNt-SaVe-YoU- 1 review

another update :O:O:O:O

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-01 - Updated: 2007-01-01 - 929 words

1Ambiance
Pete's POV

After about four more songs Good To Go finished their set. Patrick ran straight up to Ruth claiming he wanted to talk about the bass line... yeah ... right. Andy and Joe were attempting to chat up some girls who shock horror looked to be flirting back!

Brooke walked straight off the stage to the bar and signalled for a shot when I intervened.

"Make it two shots please." I said handing a ten dollar bill to the man behind the bar.

"You didn't have to.." Brooke started.

"I wanted to." I cut in as the bartender handed us our drinks.

"Well, thanks" she replied throwing her head back and downed the shot in less time then it took for me to even lift mine off the counter.

"Whoa, slow down. Are you even legal? Forgot to ask before I bought you that drink" I inquired feeling a bit stupid I didn't even know this girls age.

"Well, I'm 20 next week so almost." She stated. Phew at least its not too bad.

"So, how long have you been singing?"

"Ehm for about as long as I can remember talent shows, choir all that crap. But Good To Go only got started two years ago. I was always close friends with Ruth but I didn't really know the guys until Ruth asked me to come along to an audition they were holding for a bass player. Turns out they also needed a singer so Ruth persuaded me to sing for them, not thinking they'd like me I did and the rest I think you can guess." She explained as she signalled to the bar for another shot.

We talked for another half an hour, funny memories were retold and the occasional flirting occurred and more shots were drunk on her behalf. Three is enough for me thanks. I was feeling dizzy enough as I was.
Around four shots later she was hammered. Send My Love To The Dance Floor, I'll See You All In Hell (Cobra Strarship) started playing and her face lit up.

"Oh my god I fucking love this song. Come on, dance with me!" she said pulling me by my arm to the dance floor. Wasted Brooke was not taking no for an answer.

She moved her body in time with the beat and placed my hands on her hips and looked up at me with a sly smile on her perfectly rounded face. Wasted Brooke was also a slut. Who knew?! I complied with her suggestion and moved my hips with hers. She met mine and ground her hips in to mine. I could feel my ... ahem ....little Pete ... ahem ... getting a little too happy so I moved her subtly away from me while twirling her under my arm. And she didn't notice anything thank god, that would have been embarrassing.

The song ended and she looked up at me and we shared that moment. The one where you have this feeling that if you don't kiss the person standing in front of you, you know you'll regret it.

I leaned down and she met me halfway. I kissed her lightly first before her tongue brushed against my lips begging for entry. Who was I to refuse?!

So there we were in the middle of the dance floor unaware of our surroundings and the eye witness' watching Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy make out with an unknown girl.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this..." I started pulling away slowly.

Before I had gotten a chance to finish her face already fell she pushed me back and she started to walk away. I pulled her by the arm turning her around to face me.

"You didn't let me finish. We shouldn't do this here..." I explained kissing her again swiftly.

She went back to her dressing room and gave her keys to Ruth asking her to drive her car back to Ruth's place because she was drunk giving her no other explanation but adding she'd come collect it tomorrow. She turned back to Patrick but was interrupted by me.

"Can I just talk to Patrick for a sec?" I asked.

"Sure" she nodded.

"Dude, are you gonna be able to get home alright I'm a little tired I'm gonna go home." I told him.

"Yeah sure I'll share a cab with Andy and Joe.. Funny though Brooke's leaving too." He said looking at me accusingly.

"Yeah funny... well I'm going now ok bye!" I slurred and walked off to find Brooke.

Brooke was smiling when I met her at the door.

Brooke's POV

What am I doing I thought as I packed up my guitar. What does he expect when we get back to his place!? I'm a virgin I'm not ready for that if that's what he's thinking. I have only ever had two boyfriends before. Wait that brings up something else, does this mean something or am I just another notch on his bedpost? Oh god I think I am going to be sick I should have never drank that much.

I went to go find Ruth and gave her my car keys so she could drive my car back to her place. I then went back outside and waited for Pete by the door still not sure what I was going to do.

Then I saw his face light up when he saw me. Was it because he actually liked me or just lust? Then he leaned down and kissed me again and I felt my knees go weak.

Regrets are for tomorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story