Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Just one shot

How do you want this to happen?

by Mitzune_Ataka 3 reviews

WAAAHHH!!! im freaking bad at these!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-02 - Updated: 2007-01-02 - 220 words

1Hot
"Okay, Frankie do want this to happen the easy way or the hard way, the easy way is: you just be a good little boy and let it happen or the hard way: I beat the shit out of you and still get what i want, you choose."

He honestly thought about this. one way or another Gerard was going to get what he wanted so Frankie decided against more bruises then he already had.

He looked Gerard straight in the eyes and smiled.
"You honestly want to fuck me don't you?"
Gerard sighed and rolled his eyes as he grasped something stiff in his hand.
"what the hell do you think? Would i be doing this right now?"
Frankie was not listening to him but was shivering because of what Gerard was stroking at the moment.
"Uhh...mmm" Frankie's eyes rolled layzily into his head.
"G...G...Gerard!" he exclaimed be cause now G. Way was now located on his knees, in front of Frankie doing things that not even Jamia had showed him. one last well placed lick cause Frankie to let go,right into Gerard mouth. He looked down at G. some of his cum was still located around the corners of his mouth. Gerard smile his crooked grin and gentley licked the corners of his mouth.
Sign up to rate and review this story