Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Bones

3. Truth or Dare?

by Cucumber 4 reviews

I stand up, take few steps, trip over one of my mom's stupid little garden elves and fall straight on my face. I hear Eva gasp and she comes running towards me.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-01-02 - Updated: 2007-01-02 - 1379 words

0Unrated
Title: Bones
Author: Heidi
Chapter: 3, Truth or Dare?
Rating: PG-13
Dedication: Everyone that reads and comments. You guys make my day!

The party went on and somehow we ended playing truth or dare. More girls joined us so I wasn't the only female. Thank god.

But obviously the girls only joined because they were hoping to be kissed by the famous guys (sorry, bad with remembering names).

I've always been a fan of Spin the Bottle, but the fact that I was giving up on guys and that I had been drinking I was thinking about dropping out and find myself something else to do.

Ray grabbed my hand when I tried to stand up and pulled me right down again.

"Where do you think you are going missy?"

"I'm not playing."

"You're not? But you always play!"

"Not tonight."

"Any reason?"

"I've given up boys."

All eyes shot towards me. Some even laughed out loud. Well, it sounded quite absurd coming from me.

"You've what?"

"Given up on boys. I'm going to reinvent myself!"

"Are you a lesbian?"

Why did everyone think that? Can't a girl decide to have anything to do with males without being a lesbian?

"No, I'm not a lesbian."

"Then join us."

I debated with myself, I really wanted to join, but I would have to break the vow. But I had no choice did I, since I was already asked truth or dare.

"Erm, Truth?"

I was so going to regret this.

"What guy at the table do you want to fuck the most?"

Oh shit. I poured myself a shot and drank it and then looked around the table.

"Him."

I pointed at the guy whose name was impossible for me to remember. Bryan, Benjamin, Fuck Me?

He grinned at me.

"And I so would if I hadn't made that stupid vow."

I blushed, shit, I said that out loud.

"You get funny when you're drunk Amanda."

"Whatever. Truth or Dare?"

I had locked eyes with the sexy stud opposite me.

"Truth."

Boring! Be daring for once.

"What's your name?"

The table abrupt with laugher. The guy just smiled.

"Brendon. You must be Amanda."

I nodded. Brendon sounded nice.

We played for awhile, but no one was dared to kiss me. No one was dared to kiss anyone. Talk about boring. I sighed and naturally drew all the attention towards myself.

"This is boring. No one's stripping, no one's kissing. No one is having fun!"

"Fine then, truth or dare Amanda?"

I hadn't been asking for them to ask me. I wanted to see other people stripping and kissing.

"Dare."

"Alright, since you asked for it, go and kiss," his eyes ran over the table before a smirk appeared on his face. "Kiss Natalie."

My eyes got wide and few jaws fell on the floor. Natalie was a hot lesbian, but I didn't want to kiss her.

"You're giving up on guys, so girls are the next option."

Anyone but a girl. I'll even kiss that friend of Brendon's.

But I had been dared so I had to do it. I'm not the person that passes down a dare. I stood up and made my way towards her.

'I'm kissing a guy, I'm kissing a guy!'

I closed my eyes and kissed her. She tasted okay, but I wasn't really digging it. I pulled away, a frown on my face, and sat down. The guys cheered. What was it with lesbians and guys?

I quickly got bored though and I desperately needed to pee. While everyone were busy watching a girl make out with the other guy from that band I snuck away. I made my way towards the bathroom and fortunately there was no line or anything.

After freshening up I made my way towards the living room. I wanted to find Eva and go home. This being a party and all, means bodies everywhere, And I just had to almost fall on my face because of one. Luckily I managed to grab the next standing person I could find.

I lifted my head and looked into a pair of beautiful brown eyes. I felt my knees go weak but he grabbed me and pulled me closer to him.

His smile was gorgeous. Those perfect white teeth. Man he was hot.

"Are you alright?"

I bit my lip so something impropriate wouldn't slip out and nodded slowly. He leaned in closer.

"Are you really giving up guys?"

"I can always postpone my break from boys for you."

He smiled and I realized I had actually said that out loud. So much for trying to hold back.

"Then you won't mind too much if I did this."

His lips came in contact with mine. Oh wow. I kissed him back and I felt him push me against the wall. The kiss got deeper and I was on the urge of a moan when my brain decided to start working again. I pushed him away.

"Was this a dare?"

He's fighting a smile, how could I be so stupid?

"No."

He doesn't sound convincing.

"But you really kiss great, considering how much you've had to drink."

"I've barely started drinking."

I suddenly become aware that his hands are resting against the wall next to my waist. I'm cornered.

He smirked before leaning in again and planting a kiss on my lips.

"Any chance I can get your phone number?"

"If I can get yours. I never answer numbers I don't recognize."

"Sounds fair."

He fishes up a sidekick from his pocket and I reach for mine. We exchange numbers, he says he'll call me tomorrow and then he's off.

I slide down the wall and my tongue licks my lips. That was odd. I shake my head and am about to stand up when Eva kneels in front of me.

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, why shouldn't I be?"

"Because you're not where I left you."

Huh? Since when does she care?

"In the kitchen?"

"I remember where you 'left me'. Can we go home? I'm not feeling that great."

She nods and helps me up.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

Apart from the rollercoaster that's spinning in my mind, and has been since that dude kissed me, I'm fine.

Eva opens the passenger door for me and helps me get in. I think she's getting a little bit too overprotective right now. She's acting like my mom or something, which she does frequently.

We drive home in silence with the radio on. She's playing some mix CD with songs I don't recognize.

"What kind of mix CD is that? I don't know any of the songs!"

"This isn't a mix CD."

"Oh, then what is it? It's not the radio."

She sighed and shook her head. Why do I always feel I've done something wrong when she does that?

"It's a CD by a band I like. You were locking lips with the singer few minutes ago."

She saw that? Now I'll never hear the end of this.

"Don't act so surprised Amanda. You guys were standing in the middle of the hallway!"

Thankfully she turns into my driveway and I can get away from her. I don't like to start fights when I'm drunk. I open the passenger door and start to get out.

"Do you need help?"

"No, I'm fine!"

I stand up, take few steps, trip over one of my mom's stupid little garden elves and fall straight on my face. I hear Eva gasp and she comes running towards me.

"Amanda! How much did you drink?"

"You expect me to remember that?"

She gives me one of those annoying looks and helps me get up. She walks with me towards my door and fallows me into my bedroom where I fall down on my bed.

"You may leave now."

"Amanda, are you sure?"

"Don't worry, there's no sugar!"

I laugh at myself. I'm always so funny when I'm under the influences of alcohol. Eva doesn't think I'm funny, she just puts her hand on her hips and sighs.

"Seriously Eva. Go home and sleep. I'm fine! I made it home."

She bites her lips before saying good bye and walking out. I close my eyes and fall instantly asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story