Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > He saved me from a life of disappointment.

~!Chapter 5!~

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 3 reviews

Amber is in her junior year of high school. Her curent boyfriend is not the best to have. She meets someone who will change her life for good at one point and better the next. I hope you like it...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-01-02 - Updated: 2007-01-03 - 602 words

0Unrated
A/N: Thank you kristina1 for reviewing. I am working overtime trying to get another chapter out.
Natalie thank you for reviewing too.
I totally agree with you!

I am trying my hardest to get another chapter out. School starts back up tomorrow so it might be a day or so till the next one sorry.

Oh and this is short sorry again.

There is a change in this chapter!!! From the first time I posted it!



(Sorry but not a lot of things happened the rest of my junior year. Except that Ryan graduated and went into a community college because of the band the guy started. They called it Panic! At The Disco. I always came over to watch them practice. Ryan and Lindsay started to date and it looked like nothing could get in their way. Brendon and I danced around each other. He finally asked me out at the beginning of our senior. That summer was great, they worked on songs and they sounded really really good. All the guys decided to get rid of Brent because it felt like he was not doing anything good for them. The guys had a friend who was in college in Chicago at the moment. They met him last summer, he was on vacation with family, and they heard him play the bass and he was great, he gave them his number and said if they needed anything, or just wanted to talk give him a call. So they called him and asked to be in their band and play bass because they had just got rid of their bass player. He said of course and he would be out in the first week on August. Which would be in a week.
Finally that week came and once he got there he would be staying with Brendon for a while. I got to met him and he was really nice.
Over the next couple of months, the guys got better, Ryan and Lindsay and Brendon and me were doing great. We all loved to go on double date. Jon and Spencer did not have any girlfriends, so we did do group stuff but they felt left out. So Lindsay and I let the guys had boy's nights and we had girl's nights.
In late September they guys had decided to send their demos to Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy, and about a week later they got a call from him. He told them that he was in LA working on F.O.B's next CD, and he would be at Ryan's house in about a week to listen to them. We were all so happy, this could be their break. Brendon was happy that they had Jon, because with out him this would not have happened. The three songs that they had done were, I Write Sins Not Tragedies, But It's Better If You Do, and Time to Dance.
The following week, I did not see much of the boy. They were working really hard to get ready for Pete. They wanted to wow him. I was so happy for them. Lindsay and I spent most of our time with other friends at the mall, movies, and her and I always went to see the boy when they were not practicing and or sleeping. Finally the day came for Pete Wentz to come and check out the guys. They guys sent me and Lindsay to pick him up from the airport. I did not mind because I really liked Fall Out Boy and I still had a crush on him.)
Sign up to rate and review this story