Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > In My Dreams...

Payment

by starcrossed_lover 0 reviews

"I love payday.." Neji thought as he listened to Sasukes breath struggle to calm down.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Naruto, Neji, Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-01-03 - Updated: 2007-01-04 - 289 words

0Unrated
Neji pushed Sasuke into the alley wall outside.

"What are you going? I thought we were going to follow them." Sasuke said, looking straight into Nejis eyes.

"I just want my payment, right now, right here." Neji answered, licking Sasukes lip, and pressing his hard hips against his own.

"You're the one who volunteered to do thi~" Sasuke was cut off as Neji pressed his lips to his own. Neji tasted like honey, but strangely his breath always smelled like mint. Neji ran his tongue against Sasukes, drawing little figures on the roof of Sasuke mouth. Sasuke felt possessed as he rocked into Nejis hips, into his erection.
Neji slid his hands down Sasukes body, groping him through him through his pants. Sasuke felt hunger and want and all that delicious heat that he and Naruto use to share, and he wanted all of it. He hadn't felt that heat in such a long time. He hadn't even felt it in the restroom, it was just cold air. Neji nibbled on Sasukes bottom lip, bringing out a moan, payment for his work. Neji still wanted more, but he had to walk away. Sasuke arched into Nejis hands as Neji pulled away.

It took Neji and Sasuke a long time to catch their breaths, but Sasuke still felt Nejis erection pressed against his own. Their breaths mingling in a little cloud as they breathed against each others mouths.

'I love payday' Neji thought as he listened to Sasuke breath, he pushed away from the Uchiha.

"I'll see you here at 7, Sasuke" Neji told Sasuke, dropping the honorific purposely, as he walked away. For the second time that day Sasuke fell to his knees, this time unsatisfied and strangely wanting more.
Sign up to rate and review this story