Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bloody Microphones

Sing For The Camera

by waking-beauty 3 reviews

An Assignment for music- can they do it?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-01-04 - Updated: 2007-01-04 - 229 words - Complete

0Unrated
"A MUSIC VIDEO!?!?!? YOU CAN"T BE SERIOUS SIR" Autumn shrieked close to My ear the next day.

"I am deadly serious Autumn. I want to see what You kids can come up with BESIDES playing an instrument. I want to see a different artistic side to You kids, and a music video will be perfect. The best ones will be able to be viewed at next months parent teacher evening so get cracking"

"A music video? He has GOT to be kidding" Autumn sulked.

"Why? I think it might be fun" Mikey added.

"Yeah, its a chance to scare the hell out of people" Ray contributed.

"Ok, but what song can We freak people out with?" Gerard thought out loud.

Everyone thought deep and meaningfully.

"I have an idea" Autumn finally said.

"What about Helena?" Autumn said looking at Me.

"Why are You looking at Me, it's Gerard's song" I said.

"Your the key to this music video Winter- You did courses like make up artist and video production back home-"

"- and threw the camera at the teacher once remember? I got so mad that he critiscised My work so badly that he was in hospital with a concussion" I finished.

"You have creative control here Winter, All I care about is that We play the song right" Bob stated.

"Alright then, this afternoon We plan" I finished.
Sign up to rate and review this story