Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Last man standing

When your in love , you do crazy things...

by kool_kat 5 reviews

Death approaches Neil when he riskes his life for love...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-01-04 - Updated: 2007-01-05 - 797 words

0Unrated
A/N:Hey guys !I hope you're enjoying my story ! This chapter is really a very romantic one , it shows the connection between Neil and Lena.Please R/R and Enjoy!



Neil finally snapped out of day-dreaming.He was wandering where they were going so he asked Lena ,

-"Lena where are we going?"

-"..."

-"Uhhhh...Lena ?" .He walked up to her and snapped his fingers so she could say something.She shook her head when she heard the snap .

-"Where are we ?" she said

-"Thats what I was trying to ask you!Didnt you hear me !!?"

-"I think I was so into my thoughts that I didnt even hear you."

Neil looked at her strangely and said.

-"Ooooooooookay...Sooo , where are we , because I dont like this place.Its spooky and theres no sun to keep my gorgeous skin tanned!!"

Lena sighed

-"We're on a cliff , as you can see,so be careful not to fall off the ledges...They're pretty narrow and you could easily slip.Most importantly DONT LOOK DOWN!!"

Neil looked down and his head spinned a little because they were at a very high altitude.They started walking very carefully so they wouldnt fall.The sun was setting ,when they reached a dead end.

-"Oh NO!!yelled Lena.WE'RE STUCK!WE DONT EVEN HAVE FOOD WITH US OR WATER !! HOW WILL WE LIIIIVE!?!?!WE HAVE NO WAY TO GO!!!!!"

Neil has never seen Lena this angry before , so he suggested.

-"Why cant we go back another way?"

-"We cant ,she said, because those those mental retards are after us!!!"

-"Well ,then use your wings to fly us to the other side!" he said.

-"I cant carry more than my weight,that means if I carry you and drag you to the other side we'll both die!"

Neil gulped and replied,

-"Ok forget it.In that case , what do we ..."

Before Neil could finish what he was saying, an arm came out of the ground !
Lena screamed and Neil freaked!

-"THEY FOUND US !!!"she yelled!

The zombies were back.Neil and Lena didnt have anywhere to go!(poor them!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The zombies were approching Neil , when Lena went in front og him and said..

-"No way your touching him cuz you gotta get through /me/ first!!!"

Lena was trying to hold them off ,but she was too weak...Lena fell down, powerless, and before Neil could get to her , one of the zombies touched her!!!

-"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" yelled Neil

But Lena thankfully didnt turn into a zombie!

Neil thanked The heavens and went to save her before another zombie touched her.
He asked quickly

-"How come you didnt turn into a zombie? Didnt you tell me that if they touch a thread of your body you turn into them??!"

Lena was a little woosy but she came to her herself and she answered

-"Thats for humans Neil not for angels!The zombies are so powerful that they can drain immortal beings powers! But they're not powerful enough to turn us into them at the first touch!So we become mortal and if they touch us a 2nd time we turn into a zombie..."

-"That explains how the gods became zombies too!"

Lena nodded her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Neil and Lena were going back as the zombies were getting closer.Neil's foot came to the border of the cliff!One more step and they both would fall!They we're ambushed from the zombies!Without knowing , Lena bumped into Neil and he fell...but luckily he grabbed the ledge!(phew!)

Lena fell after and Neil caught her.Lena started to cry...she didnt want them to die this way!Neil's heart was torn into pieces when he saw cry.He thought of a solution for a moment and said

-"Lena , if I put all my force into it , I may be able to throw you to the other side!"

Lena said

-"Are you crazy!?I cant leave you here!!I have to be the one saving you!I cant let you to die...!!"

There was no time left , before any of them could say a single "goodbye",Neil threw Lena to the other side with one of his arms because he was still hanging on to the ledge with his other hand!

And he ...didnt make it ... he ...fell...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lena's head bumped into a rock when she reached the other side of the cliff and she fainted.She woke up a minute after discovering that Neil didnt make it...She yelled and cried with the top of her lungs !!She went crazy knowing her true love died for her...

When they say that people do crazy things when they're in love its true...and this chapter prouves it...


I finished...sniff...i really hope you liked it!plz R/R!=D
Sign up to rate and review this story